Missgreedyshome #4 Messed up boob job, money grabby Greedy, anything for a freebie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now we’ve seen more of the house I can see why for the first couple of days she very craftily chose the one shot of the front door, magnolia tree, balcony and rope swing (without mentioning the front was actually round the back) just to make it look like a big fancy house. It actually looks smaller now. The front is prettier than the back in terms of garden but the front of the house looks like a completely different building to the back. The balcony looks like it has two acro-props holding it up and it looks to be part of a housing estate. The allotments will bring in all sorts of vermin and they over look the garden too… imagine trying to have a nice sunbathe and Mr Bates is 8ft away spreading his manure 😂 If I lived in a HA/LA house and then moved in there I’d rightly be chuffed to bits but would I spend my hard earned cash on it? No, afraid not.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yeah Kerry katona has just happened to advertise the same mop on her stories today also. I also laughed when I saw the answer in greedys box “ can we see front of house please” lol 😂 I bet it was all of us asking!
Everytime she does these question boxes its to indirectly respond to whats been said here, its so obvious lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Now we’ve seen more of the house I can see why for the first couple of days she very craftily chose the one shot of the front door, magnolia tree, balcony and rope swing (without mentioning the front was actually round the back) just to make it look like a big fancy house. It actually looks smaller now. The front is prettier than the back in terms of garden but the front of the house looks like a completely different building to the back. The balcony looks like it has two acro-props holding it up and it looks to be part of a housing estate. The allotments will bring in all sorts of vermin and they over look the garden too… imagine trying to have a nice sunbathe and Mr Bates is 8ft away spreading his manure 😂 If I lived in a HA/LA house and then moved in there I’d rightly be chuffed to bits but would I spend my hard earned cash on it? No, afraid not.
Its on an old housing estate that backs onto the fields, it's in a really busy part and with the allotments next door they will have zero privacy.

Personally the more that's said on here and the more she shows I don't know why the hell they've bought it.

Reactions: 10
What no flogging yet this morning ? Watch out Greedy you need them swipe ups to pay your mortgage . 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Neighbours must be delighted their houses are now featured on her page for all to see. Is nothing private anymore? I honestly can't think of anything worse than advertising where I live to thousands of random folk. I mean you can have a home account without making it so obvious where you live and practically filming the whole street. It's the classic case of showing off and caring more about image than keeping your family and home safe.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Neighbours must be delighted their houses are now featured on her page for all to see. Is nothing private anymore? I honestly can't think of anything worse than advertising where I live to thousands of random folk. I mean you can have a home account without making it so obvious where you live and practically filming the whole street. It's the classic case of showing off and caring more about image than keeping your family and home safe.
This and sharing kids school uniforms or route to school or sporting activities. Too many creeps in the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She's pretty much giving her address away. She has two young boys to think about. I really get it

Reactions: 5
In the latest video Wilby sounds like a has a real bad sore throat! Wonder if they have had him tested for Covid

Glad to see the thread unlocked, be good everyone, I missed it, don't want it locked again🙃 I have a relative in South Wales with the house back to front like that. The road at the back was for coal delivery back in the day and the path along the front became disused and swallowed up in the gardens over time. She has no access to the front of her house same as this one. I'm wondering about her timelines. Another cleaning account advertised the same spray wipe done caddys yesterday but affiliated to Tesco. Hers was pre recorded and completely scripted. Assuming the videos have to be signed off by P&G Greedy would have struggled to get it recorded and signed off in 24hrs amongst all the other fannying around.
Every man and his wife on insta is advertising Flash mops BORING🤣

Wonder where the hot tub, boys picnic table, kids pool, patio heater, bbq, egg chair, washing line, pergola, garden rugmassive inflatable water slide are going to fit.

sold the corner sofa didn’t she ?

Where are the boys actually going to be able play? That would have been one of my top priorities, along with privacy.

Noticed a few accounts sales pitching for the flash mop over the last week.
All the garden stuff went on FB marketplace

• Angry
All the garden stuff went on FB marketplace
Jesus christ what a waste of money, she must have real issues with spending. Also half of this stuff is gifted so she's sneakily selling it off on Facebook and making a quick buck.

She doesn't have that hottub anymore cause they let it get mouldy all winter without cleaning it so I wonder if she'll be on the cadge for a new one.

• Wow
  • Angry
You'd think after following / copying SS so closely she would have learned how to show the house without showing the surrounding landmarks. She's given so much away she may as well have posted the coordinates.

Reactions: 2
"I'm gonna put in a driveway up the side" "that bit out there is just a turning circle so ill buy that and make an entrance for my new driveway"
What a thick cow! She will buy the public turning circle? Alright Charlotte, that'll be a first.
What a stupid bint

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.