Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Had to be! How does someone who pisses about on the Internet raise enough money to buy a house, and no doubt renovate and decorate it super fast, whilst going on holiday every other weekend.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Sween44

Chatty Member
Why is H so scared of the poor horse nibbling her shoulders . Surely she’s used to that when old Greedy comes at her with her teeth as she’s like an old scabby horse everyday of the week 😂😂😂

• Haha

Icbaaaa

VIP Member
Her new house is gorgeous! So much for it being their dream home, she's planned to pull everything out and change the whole layout! The log burner sold it to them but she moaned about it? The first thing she's gonna do is paint the wardrobes in the dressing room? Why wouldn't you start the kids room to make it feel like home to them? Or get the headboard cleaned that "makes you feel a bit ill".
I hate the whole insta perspective on perfect lives/good camera angles. She showed the garden a few days ago and made it out she had this massive gorgeous garden with land when in reality her gardens a lot smaller than that (still a good size). Alpacas? Jeez. I used to really like her and she was relatable but now she's not relatable at all! She's picked up aspects from Stacey Solomon and Mrs Hinch and running with it

Mrs cat

I’m new to post about greedy ! I don’t understand at all why change all in the house !! Throw away perfectly good kitchen and bathroom !! What a waste of money unless it’s free of course !! I don’t understand why these companies work with these people again money I would think !!! I can’t believe what I’m hearing one minute saying I know people struggle !! Then throwing everything out !! My biggest annoyance is showing neighbours gardens !! If I lived next door and my PRIVATE garden and home was shown to so many people without my consent I would be fuming 😡. I hope I never have an influencer living next door to me !!!

• Heart

Sween44

Chatty Member
She’d fit in well in an alpaca field with her gnashers clacking .
I wonder what vulnerable elderly person she’ll tap up next to help remove her piping or buy the land to park her motability car in . Notice how her IBS ain’t flared up for about 2 months now and with all this stress she should be really feeling it .
That garden 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Welshie

The audacity to lie about it though 🤦🏻‍♀️ We all knew! At least her house will go to someone in need. She will be up shit creek with her mortgage when the influencer work dries up and I am here for it 😂

• Heart

DaimIt

VIP Member
This risen from the ashes shit is just pathetic nonsense
She doesn’t deserve a pat on the back because she did bad things but then stopped doing bad things
I don’t know why people want admiration for doing what they are meant to be doing .

Also if my job and mortgage was paid for by being an Instagram infleuencer I would start posting better content . Just saying

• Heart

gossip29

VIP Member
Buy the street for her drive and rent the back field 😂😂lives on cloud cuckoo land. If people are using that back field for their horses why would they rent it to this idiot for alpacas 😂

• Haha

MissChardonnay2020

Chatty Member
So she basically wants to change the whole look of the house... Why buy the bloody house then ?! 🤣 Ffs!!

And the garden with 3 tiers will still be shit. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

Pink waffles

Chatty Member
That story about totally needing the weekend away has really fucking angered me . I bet it’s done the same to so many people . What exactly does this girl do apart from moan and act like the world owes her a favour. Influencer , my arse! What a concern to our future generation with cretins like this about

• Heart

Sween44

Chatty Member
I edited it for her 🙃
I’m creasing . No truer words . I hope her neighbours ain’t pensioners or she’ll be after their savings books .
She can live in her big house but CANNOT escape her past . As the saying goes you can’t polish a turd 💩

Forthecraic

Chatty Member
Why is it taking them a week to move in it’s pathetic! They only seem to have clothes to move in.

did she sell their bed ?
Saying they don’t have a dining table. They had a perfectly good one in the other house that must have been brand new.

I would never let my child sleep on a pull down bed. I remember the 2 ladies in Benidorm that died sleeping on them and they folded back up trapping them. Years ago but stuck in my mind because it was so horrific.

why aren’t people asking where all her furniture is? Must be changing to beige like hinch.

and wanting to buy a public road for a driveway when they have a garage already makes no sense. Use the garage for your car.

She is going to need a wiki and new thread soon 👍🏻

Lozzie212325

Chatty Member
I must be doing something wrong working full time
Sending my kids to a child minders. Scrimping for a summer holiday. What is she gonna do when Instagram stops becoming her income? People will soon get bored. Plus she sold her cooker?! Why couldn’t she of left that for the people who would’ve loved to have a cooker in a council house. Honestly money grabbing greedy twat

Sween44

Chatty Member
No amount of blue ticks for her account will stop her teeth fizzing like an alka seltzer stuck on them .
Absoulute tit 😂

• Haha
  • Sick

Megan07

She has said on stories that people had suspected a house and I’m sure she said they weren’t right. If I am right she’s a fucking liar.

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
My god she is irritating the shit out of me. She hasn't got a clue 🤦‍♀️ can you even buy part of the road just because you want a drive way? Lol.
And fucking alpacas..... copying other people again *cough* Hinch *cough*
Looking at that picture she wants it to look like, she basically wants to turn it into a new build 🤣 why the hell buy it if you want a completely different house all together 🤦‍♀️
She might aswell knock it down and start from scratch

Pinchers

Chatty Member
You can hear the excitement in her voice. Hope she realises how much this is all going to cost. She needs a bump back down to earth. Loft conversion 😂 dear lord. Moving the downstairs loo isn’t a straight forward job. If she can do it all then clearly she’s making an absolute mint out of her followers. She’s just virtually spent in the region of another £100k doing that house tour. My priority would be to get rid of that ugly pebbledash 🤣

• Heart

gossip29

VIP Member
425k for four bedrooms you can’t swing a cat in and a garden the size of a postage stamp. Ha no thanks

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Iseeyou2020

Chatty Member
I got to story 3 of the 'House tour' qnd turned off, all I hear is whats wrong with the place, why did she buy it if there's so much wrong with it? It's almost like she didn't have enough a choice and had to rush out and buy the first house they saw 🤔

Reactions: 18