Missgreedyshome #29 Phoebe pronounced Freebie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is absolutely no way she is supervising Freebie the whole time when she sleeping with a bow on her head.

At this point I’m sure she is doing it on purpose to increase her engagement! 🤡
Harriet’s engagement rate is much higher than Greedy’s because she is buying followers/bots 🤖
Bet she is seething 🤭😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
There is absolutely no way she is supervising Freebie the whole time when she sleeping with a bow on her head.

At this point I’m sure she is doing it on purpose to increase her engagement! 🤡
Harriet’s engagement rate is much higher than Greedy’s because she is buying followers/bots 🤖
Bet she is seething 🤭😂
100% . This was my point yesterday. The minute Tattle point out what she shouldn't be doing - kissing the baby on the lips, letting her suck her thumb, wearing headbands etc - she literally does it repeatedly!!
She is so transparent. So sad that she's resorting to tactics like this just to get engagement. It's sad but its also disgusting that she is using an innocent baby for this.
Horrible woman.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Anyone else remember a few years ago when ptwm said that her “trolls” kept reporting her to social services over her parenting of Wilby? She had many troll rants and it all provided her with lots of content and engagement for her followers.
It wouldn’t surprise me if this is what Greedy is hoping will happen to her 😡 absolute vile woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It’s such a weird flex to continue to do dangerous things with the baby? Like people aren’t being nasty they’re just expressing concern and danger over literal risk of death/ injury to her daughter & she’s so superior she will just carry on?

Reactions: 15
Miss and miss ! Is she going to change it to mrsgreesyshome because tbh that doesn't have the same ring to it.

Reactions: 6
I hope H knows that running a mile doesn’t count if she’s going home and eating Easter eggs every night 🧐🧐🧐 might as well not bother with the fitness

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Difference in their valentines posts today is insane. Collage of pictures photos from h and one story from teeth! Insane

Reactions: 8
All ready selling bear shelf ffs 😤
October was when we first saw that. ⬇⬇ £85. So it lasted 4 months. bleeping idiot. Wonder what she's got on the wall now as there will have been a few holes in the wall once removed.

Reactions: 8
She got to go over the bleeping top for everything , she screams show off . No considerations for anyone who can't do this , and the balloons are crap for the planet .., just saying .

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Missing meals lmao really ? Is caring for a baby so hard that you have to miss meals ???? Taking this wearing baby to a whole new level and there's 2 of them and other kids that clearly hold her . Missing meals my arse

Reactions: 19
Missing meals lmao really ? Is caring for a baby so hard that you have to miss meals ???? Taking this wearing baby to a whole new level and there's 2 of them and other kids that clearly hold her . Missing meals my arse
I know you'd think it would be penfold missing all them meals!

Reactions: 4
Shes being a martyr - stupid woman

Reactions: 7
Omg she's copying Carys Whittaker 100% now I'm convinced 🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

She ain't got a original bone in her body, watch now she'll be smoothing her stomach and standing in her pants like she does.

Also why do we want to see outfits that make her feel good?? Isn't it just for inspo ?🤦🏼‍♀️ Great let's watch Charl get ready on something she feels good in so I can not buy it 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
You wouldn’t think she was on her third kid struggling to make something to eat when there’s 2 of them in the house🙈

Reactions: 14
You wouldn’t think she was on her third kid struggling to make something to eat when there’s 2 of them in the house🙈
Exactly she’s pathetic, my youngest had severe reflux and not once did I miss a meal 🫢 put the baby down to cry for a few mins ffs. It’s not that hard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.