Missgreedyshome #29 Phoebe pronounced Freebie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Quick, H, take a picture of me pretending to watch TV with Freebie”
God, I can’t stand that smug face of hers 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Am I missing something with the sharing Sainsbury's stuff? Does she really think she's gonna get a collab with them now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hmmm not sure I'd even pay half price for that dress, still expensive imo, babies grow so quickly so she won't be in it for long.

Screenshot_2024-02-17-14-10-47-01_2bba49f70cabc2b2b0b036ab41ec7721.jpg
Screenshot_2024-02-17-14-09-21-42_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Annoying to say as she will love it but she’s very slim isn’t she wonder what her secret is 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
That pic of her, Harriet and Baby freebie 😬 Harriet looks about 20 years older, jeeze

Reactions: 11
Harriet's arse and fadge eating her shorts once again. Look how rolled up they are.
😳😳🤢🤢

View attachment 2762071
Omg I just vomitted in my mouth a little bit 🤢
How can she only think that looks good?
She must have constant thrush with how far her shorts ride up her. The chaffing must be unreal!

This is the only time I wouldn't mind a collab - for some brand to gift her clothes that bleeping fit her lol

She's one small sneeze from a fanny flap falling out 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Probably because a brand new one just opened on our doorstep.
She was doing it before when she was pregnant, raving about the white dressing gown she got there that she was gonna wear for giving birth but never did 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jesus just seen her story, imagine being that much of a narcissist that you take your own baby to your friends baby shower. She's so self entitled

Reactions: 10
That story "my baby for the last 8 years" "most middle children feel left out, Brody doesn't" the baby is a month old! Plenty of time for him to feel left out. Who does she think she is? Honestly!

Reactions: 12
Hey guys! New here. You’ll usually find me over on the becki jones thread 🤣 (1) whys her baby never dressed (2) Harriet is basically the nanny and (3) we get it, you’ve got stretch marks and you’re not ashamed. Nobody cares

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.