Missgreedyshome #29 Phoebe pronounced Freebie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fab new thread title by @GreatBritishFakeOff
1000020020.jpg

The longest pregnancy in instagrammer history ( yes longer even longer than fake bestie Stacey's ones 🤣) has finally come to an end!! Little baby content has arrived safely but she has already broken the instagram code for refusing to be born Christmas or new years day!! Tut tut greedy won't be held back though and has used every trick in the book so far to get maximum engagement for the new cash cow oooops I mean child.
Brace yourselves guys it's going to be a vomit inducing few weeks.......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Newborns often have blue/purple hands and feet and they can feel cold to touch but this normally stops after a few hours as their body gets used to its new circlulation. This baby is nearly a week old!! They are becoming purple again because its cold!! But as long as she gets a pic for the gram aye.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Was that pram not gifted to her? Noticed she hasn't put ad or gifted on her stories if it was

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Was that pram not gifted to her? Noticed she hasn't put ad or gifted on her stories if it was
I'm sure it was!!!! Wasn't she showing it off on one of her stories?
If it was and anyone wants to use the screen shot and report the scamming cow for not declaring ADs / gifted items here's the link xxx

Make a complaint - ASA | CAP - Advertising Standards Authority https://www.asa.org.uk/make-a-complaint.html

Reactions: 10
Who in their right mind even THINKS of whipping their phone out whilst crying and mid breastfeed and takes a photo? Oh yeh, that would be Greedy. bleeping idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
My
Saw this reshared on a previous post and just noticed that looks like gel, no even a real tear 🤔 am I going mad I just genuinely can’t see how that’s a real tear 😂
[/QUOTE
Looks like a kid squeezing out a tear after you’ve told them they can’t have sweets before dinner 😂😂
Saw this reshared on a previous post and just noticed that looks like gel, no even a real tear 🤔 am I going mad I just genuinely can’t see how that’s a real tear 😂
Looks like a kid squeezing out a tear after you’ve told them they can’t have sweets before dinner 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That poor newborn never seems to be dressed in any clothes. I'm all for skin to skin for bonding but every time you see the wee thing she just has a nappy on. 🤔 They must have the heating cranked up to the max in that house, what with Charlotte seemingly naked on the daily too. Odd.

Reactions: 18
What on earth is wrong with her??? Even the brat is in shorts for school. It's bloody winter you stupid twit!!
It's actually been snowing here too....who send their child to school in shorts 🙃

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.