Missgreedyshome #27 Digs at her family, H getting fatter. Here's a reminder - mother's matter!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see her friend (I think she's called at home with emma) has shared the reel of her in her in her underwear saying about how is she this gorgeous in real life
Wonder if greedys been on the phone to her after we were all calling out her unfiltered self on the DIY kitchens reel, saying Emma, big me up on insta the tattlers are all calling me ugly & butch 🙈😆
bleeping desperate beg she is. Out again scoffing. Hate how H absolutely licks her arse all the time to keep her sweet. When all she does is belittle H.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm sorry if this comment comes across offensive.... but is having your hair tied back so slick like her and H a lesbian thing? I notice that other irritating influencer Katy Lee (and her girlfriend) both wear their hair like this

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've not commented on this thread before, but often read.
I'm so confused. Didn't she announce her 2nd book weeks ago? I remember her talking about a 2nd book, revealing the cover and putting up a pre-order link. So why is she announcing it again.

Reactions: 9
I've not commented on this thread before, but often read.
I'm so confused. Didn't she announce her 2nd book weeks ago? I remember her talking about a 2nd book, revealing the cover and putting up a pre-order link. So why is she announcing it again.
Think the announcement is the book signing but it’s a bit much to do a countdown for that but that’s her all over!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve spent far too much time trying to work out why she looks so odd in her face! But the last story her top and bottom lip don’t touch except for when she said the ‘b’ in November…It’s like she’s had surgery, fillers, teeth extensions or been in a fire? There’s a look of Judge Rinder about her???

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nando for lunch and the vineyard for tea!!! Now that's just GREEDY!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Nando for lunch and the vineyard for tea!!! Now that's just GREEDY!!
100% trying to fatten Harriet up, she loves Harriet being referred to as her aunty or mum. She's a piece of work but more fool Harriet/Hagrid/Penfold

Reactions: 15
Your book signing was the beginning of this year Greedy not last year! Obviously getting it wrong on purpose then all your pathetic sheep will message you and you can do a story about “forgetting things due to baby brain” Boring 🥱
Why are you cramming in a book signing weeks before content is due? It could be done after and all your sheep could meet him/her? Are you that desperate for attention and engagement (obviously yes!) to do it before? What if you go into labour?
What a great advert for your free kitchen, you and sausage fingers constantly eating out! 😡

Attachments

Going for a meal out with your pregnant fiance and having a whole bottle of wine to yourself is excessive

Reactions: 25
The tongue between the teeth pose really fucks me off. How long before the hair is scraped back again I wonder.

Screenshot_20231020_200335_InsMate Pro.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Harriet only had her hair done yesterday and it slap back!! Why??? Vineyard most expensive place in the area ..... apparently staff hate it when they turn up!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Harriet only had her hair done yesterday and it slap back!! Why??? Vineyard most expensive place in the area ..... apparently staff hate it when they turn up!!!
Greedy won't want H having her hair down and looking lovely while greedy has her's looking nice, she's a bitter witch

Reactions: 13
Whenever I see the name Bear, I think Stephen Bear and we all know what happened to him.
They both just say ‘little Bear’ too often, like they think they are being clever using his real name when they reveal that was his name all along 🤪 ‘surprise, we fooled you all’

Im probably completely wrong, but now I’ve noticed it I can’t help but feel that’s baby’s actual name

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.