Missgreedyshome #29 Phoebe pronounced Freebie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen that the Ash business has made it onto the daily mail!
But the best bit was “According to Tattle”
Imagine if there’s a journalist reading here and taking notes about Greedys past, the scamming of pensioners she knew nothing about, scamming Mothers matter, H’s blue badge, and then writes an article about her! (Please make it happen!) 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Imagine if there’s a journalist reading here and taking notes about Greedys past, the scamming of pensioners she knew nothing about, scamming Mothers matter, H’s blue badge, and then writes an article about her! (Please make it happen!) 🤣🤣
That would be *chefs kiss*.
Unfortunately though it seems like these influencers are made of Teflon and nothing sticks. Can only hope at the very least it gives them some sleepless nights and some anxiety ridden days.

Reactions: 12
What goes around always comes around 👌🙌 might take time but it'll catch up. I've said this before but Greedys kids will be her karma

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It would be the perfect article! Scamming, grubby, grifting waste of space, get on it DM, let’s expose these fraudsters!!!

Reactions: 10
Watching your thumb sucking 8 year old, with terrible teeth, to encourage his baby sister to do the same is just awful.
I came across a post last week on TikTok, and it screamed Greedy. It was all about upping your flagging engagement.
By being controversial/ goading your followers and doing/saying things that people don't agree with obviously will bring engagement. This is Greedy, the narcissist all over. She's absolutely vile. Imagine using your kids in that way.
Oh and her sofa is tit, it looks bloody ugly.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Watching your thumb sucking 8 year old, with terrible teeth, to encourage his baby sister to do the same is just awful.
I came across a post last week on TikTok, and it screamed Greedy. It was all about upping your flagging engagement.
By being controversial/ goading your followers and doing/saying things that people don't agree with obviously will bring engagement. This is Greedy, the narcissist all over. She's absolutely vile. Imagine using your kids in that way.
Oh and her sofa is tit, it looks bloody ugly.
Yeah there’s a few ‘influencers’ who do things, you can tell, so people contact them and it ups the engagement. So sad. Now she’s banging on it’s half term and baby only 5 weeks old and for self care. Ffs she and H are stay at home mums so doing content or ads shouldn’t be difficult. She has no clue.

Reactions: 16
I went and looked at Carys.whittaker last night, looks like Greedy had some inspo with the morning routine, they literally have the same electric blinds and coffee montage 🤣🤣

Same belly out.. "love your body" crap too and "would you like to see more of this content" and ootd/get ready with me. She's not got an original bone in her body.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
And there we have it..
‘Sorry I haven’t posted any content since this’
So you’re in agreement with us then greedy.. your baby IS content. Shameful.
Exactly! If she didn't have the baby what else would she be posting? Nothing. She knew her time was nearly done so popped out baby content to keep the cash rolling in. Shameful.
To me that baby didn't look like it wanted to suck its thumb. Just leave her be, poor wee thing. But like others have said, any publicity is good publicity right? She's not had a troll rant in a while can see that on the horizon soon to up the engagement 🙄

Reactions: 15
Why doesn’t H have the next to me crib on her side of the bed, is she not allowed, or Greedy won’t let her? I’m very surprised she still has it on her side considering all the risks. It would be different if there wasn’t space but there is plenty of room.

I’ve stayed off her thread since she wouldn’t let H push the pram because she felt like a spare part, her content has just been Ad’s & her acting like a single mum cleaning, tidying & doing the washing whilst wearing her baby. Harriets role is no more than a live in Au-Pair.

A new born baby can be hard whether you’re a two parent or one parent family. Greedy has no compassion for some mama’s who are truly on their own in her attempt to stay relevant while she prances around pretending to know the struggles of raising a family alone, working to provide & going without so your children don’t.
Spoilt Greedy Brat!

Off to the Ash Thread to catch up ☕👋

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Makes me so mad watching the brother force her Thumb in her mouth .
Made my blood boil watching that!
Instead if filing that, she should be teaching her boy not to do that and discouraging the baby from thumb sucking to prevent long term orthodontic problems.

My friend was a thumb sucker, then in her teenage years she ended up with an overbite and gap between her top and bottom teeth. It impacted her speech, she couldn't bite down properly on food, then also developed breathing problems. She ended up having the have her jaw broken and realigned, 5 years of braces and speech therapy. She was miserable.

But I bet Greedy wouldn't mind having both kids go through that as it would make for some content 😐
---

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So is Charlotte letting her mum push baby Freebie in the pram? Or has she got her in the sling and is only allowing her mum to push an empty pram? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why oh why is that boy forcing the baby's thumb into her mouth. Absolutely no need for that. At all. This just shows Phoebe isn't naturally doing it then. It's forced upon her. And she has said the 2 boys used to suck their thumbs as babies? More lies as she will have put the fingers to mouths.
After seeing this it's appalling and incredibly idiotic behaviour.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.