Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lilograce

VIP Member
Has anyone else left hospital in a dressing gown? I’ve had 3 babies and not once did I even contemplate leaving half dressed.
Everytime I think she can’t shock me anymore….she does

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Greendream

First post on this lady’s thread. The complaints about the baby are becoming a joke. I get it it’s hard having newborns I’ve been there with silent reflux and lots of other issues but I had to mange on my own 7am-6pm with a toddler at home and eldest at school whilst doing school runs etc as my husband had a ‘normal’ job.

The privilege these 2 have, there’s literally 2 grown adults looking after one small baby and they still can’t cope. Are they okay??? Saying it’s been hard work and lack of sleep, neither of them have to get to work on time or have worries a lot of others do, yeah they've made their money them self good on them But Jesus sometimes I think they don’t read the room.

If they can’t handle one baby between 2 of them there full time I think they need some time in the real world imagine having a child with a disability and extra medical needs aswell as having younger siblings and a partner that works. Come on now girls get some resilience and buckle up. It’s not relateable showing others that you are struggling too and crying about how hard it is becUse the big difference is others have a lot more on their plate, a partner that works out of the home full time, younger kids that need a lot more than their boys at there age and have the ‘same baby struggles’ - you two should be coping fine, two adults at home with no 9-5 jobs and older siblings as well as no money worries !!!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Who in their right mind even THINKS of whipping their phone out whilst crying and mid breastfeed and takes a photo? Oh yeh, that would be Greedy. Fucking idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Why would you put Pip & Posy on for a baby at 3am. No wonder she stayed awake for 3hrs! 😡 sit in the dark & she’ll go back to sleep much quicker. People who insist their babies need to watch TV programmes at 3am infuriate me so much. Babies do not need TV at all, they won’t go back to sleep at 3am if there are bright lights & shapes to occupy them. Then they’ll complain their child is obsessed with a certain show. It’s because you’ve rammed it in their face since they were born.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46

SugarSnapBam

VIP Member
In reply to a question ‘ how do you balance the role of 2 Mumma’s?’

your response made me nearly spit my tea out:
No you don’t Charl.. we all know H single handed is a skivvy to you and the boys. Honestly it would be nice to see H holding/cuddling/feeding her a lot more. It’s her baby girl too! But you can’t have her stealing any attention from you can you? You really are a nasty human being…. and from what I’ve heard (I won’t repeat as I say I only ‘heard’) your boys are not too far behind you on the selfish/spiteful/spoilt front. Nothing but bullies !

View attachment 2701871
What a sexist bitch she is. My husband is GOLDEN. When I was peri-menopausal he was amazing. He was my rock throughout my pregnancies. He did night feeds even though he would be at work the next day. To this day he hoovers, cleans the bathrooms, changes bedlinen, loads the dishwasher and does all of our laundry - and more! What a stupid response Charlotte. Tool 🔧🖕

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Mammalou

The devil works hard but Freebie Greedy works harder.. gotta get that dollar for mumma greedy! Poor baby being plastered all over the internet for the world to see! 1 nice photo clothed would have serviced 🙄
The devil works hard but Freebie Greedy works harder.. 🤣 This has to be the new thread title 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Handwash30

VIP Member
The fact total strangers feel compelled to ask how she conceived her child is 100% on her for having no boundaries. Some people probably want to learn. Most are probably nosy fuckers. But I don’t necessarily hold that against them, because what else is she there for? If nobody cared about her private life, she wouldn’t have a job.

Most people probably wouldn’t want a photo of their younger self suckling their mothers tit floating around the internet, or a video of them plopping out of the vaginal canal, so it’s pretty obvious none of this is about baby’s privacy. She's opened up the “raw and honest” narrative and set the precedent for oversharing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Wow, I can understand filming your labour for personal viewing but this is too much 😵💫
Absolutely nobody needed to see her actually give birth to the baby 😬
View attachment 2680203
---
ETA - the bath is clearly empty 👀🤡
So she sets the camera up and presses record then says she didn't realise the camera caught the footage 🤣🤣🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Just stop lying you absolute melt!
Stap away from the internet because u clearly have addiction problems to social media!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Runforestrun

VIP Member
I know there’s been a lot of speculation about whether the egg was H’s, but can any body actually believe that Greedy would ever allow that??
That baby is 100% hers, there’s not a snowball in hells chance she would have allowed H to be the biological mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Parry1988

VIP Member
Fab new thread title by @GreatBritishFakeOff
1000020020.jpg

The longest pregnancy in instagrammer history ( yes longer even longer than fake bestie Stacey's ones 🤣) has finally come to an end!! Little baby content has arrived safely but she has already broken the instagram code for refusing to be born Christmas or new years day!! Tut tut greedy won't be held back though and has used every trick in the book so far to get maximum engagement for the new cash cow oooops I mean child.
Brace yourselves guys it's going to be a vomit inducing few weeks.......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
I actually thought for a monent that this was Greeds and Harriet. Especially Harriet. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Just been looking at Charlotte's grid posts. We are 29 days into the new year and she's posted 23 times. That's near enough a post a day since the wee bairn was born.

Just shows what this baby is really here for. Content. Nothing more, nothing less. And she's now the favourite child of course. Imagine how many posts there will be by this time next year. 😏😏😏

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 36

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Tell me you've got a cash cow without telling me you've got a cash cow.
8 posts in 6 days. Exploitation at it's finest.
Put the phone down Greedy and enjoy your newborn instead of being glued to Insta and posting for clout and likes.

PhotoGrid_Site_1704930834663.jpg

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 35