Missgreedyshome #29 Phoebe pronounced Freebie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg , H ‘candidly’ ‘caught’ greed singing whilst ‘cleaning’ the kitchen. BULLSHIZ all planned , realised she’s finished in a relatable sense and going for the record deal ….

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Omg , H ‘candidly’ ‘caught’ greed singing whilst ‘cleaning’ the kitchen. BULLSHIZ all planned , realised she’s finished in a relatable sense and going for the record deal ….
Her voice is average at best 🤣 I’m sure Simon cowell won’t be knocking any time soon 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jesus I got lost in the worm hole of a thread that is Ash's life stories, who suggested that thread 🤣

Secretly hoping Chelsea spills on what greedy and H did to piss Ash off now 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Jesus I got lost in the worm hole of a thread that is Ash's life stories, who suggested that thread 🤣

I just said on that thread that I bet greedy flirted with Chelsea.
Remember she only posted pics with Chelsea and not ash when they were all at that ITS event

Reactions: 10

Sorry about that. 😂 Consumed my entire weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just said on that thread that I bet greedy flirted with Chelsea.
Remember she only posted pics with Chelsea and not ash when they were all at that ITS event
Yeah I remember it was the only one they went to, wasn't it a Christmas one?

From watching her stories I can see how Chelsea would be more their cup of tea mind, Ash is too much even for those two, she's disgusting 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Why does she hold her head like that in the bath, hand under chin
It’s weird. The baby would be fine without her doing it, but I reckon she just can’t stand H to do anything she’s not involved in too. God forbid H bath the baby by herself!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Im on and off following Greedy. My kids are grown but pretty sure midwifes advice is stll the same. Dont pat your babys bum or rock the baby while feeding. She does both. I mean she wouldnt like it while she was eating her fajita pasta so why do it to a baby

Secondly dont lift a young baby under their arms and hold it up high. Their bones are soft and dont get me started with no head support plus she does this with the child half naked. Hope its min 24 degrees in her house. Bet you others messaged to same the same thing.shes clueless
Why would you not pat a baby’s bum? Genuine q cos I’ve never heard of this and do it regularly to settle her. Obv gently but I think they like the rhythm of the tap to send off to zzzz

Reactions: 6
Why would you not pat a baby’s bum? Genuine q cos I’ve never heard of this and do it regularly to settle her. Obv gently but I think they like the rhythm of the tap to send off to zzzz
Its not soothing while feeding, can you imagine drinking your coffee and and someone was tapping your backside at the same time

Reactions: 3
Its not soothing while feeding, can you imagine drinking your coffee and and someone was tapping your backside at the same time
Ah sorry it was while feeding her? I don’t follow anymore cos she p*sses me off too much. Obv I don’t do it while feeding. I feel like she’s trying to show this ‘baby whisperer, I’m such a natural mama’ on stories and posts and she’s just as horribly awkward at mum-ing as she is in her relationship with H

Reactions: 9
She's quiet, do you think she's loving all the Ash drama 👀
100% just like ash was when it was all kicking off with ITS and Mothers Matter. Oh how the tables turn! These "influencers" are a joke

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Sorry that was me 🤣 it’s life consuming over there at the moment 🤣 someone defo needs to ask Chels what went down

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.