Missgreedyshome #29 Phoebe pronounced Freebie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly she’s pathetic, my youngest had severe reflux and not once did I miss a meal 🫢 put the baby down to cry for a few mins ffs. It’s not that hard
she’s doing what Solomon done after Rex, turn into Mother Earth 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I quite literally missed meals with my daughter. But she was medically complex and with 2 other under fives it was tricky until I found a balance. Partner went back to work after 2 weeks greedy has no damn excuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
There is absolutely no way she is supervising Freebie the whole time when she sleeping with a bow on her head.

At this point I’m sure she is doing it on purpose to increase her engagement! 🤡
Harriet’s engagement rate is much higher than Greedy’s because she is buying followers/bots 🤖
Bet she is seething 🤭😂
I hate seeing babies with bows in their hair, like yeh ok, if you are going to an occasion or something, but to just float about, poor we soul with something on her head that is probably uncomfortable, their wee heads are so soft.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
This mother earth act isn't cutting it for me. Sick to death of seeing greedy acting all sickly with constant pics of "HER" baby.
God Forbid H wants to mother her for a bit. Just do your chores love. Leave all the glory work to Greedy

• Sad
Reactions: 15
She is literally using the baby a prop. No real content just staged and fake. The baby constantly has greedys ugly mug in her face. The video of the brother holding the baby was ruined by greedy making sure she was the main character talking over the boy. She can’t let anyone else be centre of attention.

Reactions: 21
I know opinions differ but I think H eats far too many eggs than are good for her. Three yesterday and two today.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Those charity collectors keep 25%of what they collect but they have access to the buckets to calculate their wages so if it was someone with a history of being dishonest who knows how much extra they pocket 😵💫😵💫

• Wow
Reactions: 13
So one of them …we all know it’s H …get‘s up …make‘s bolied egg and toast …put on a child’s plastic plate …and takes back upstairs to eat in bed!! Where are the boys whilst this going on? who’s getting them breakfast? It’s madness 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do the cat and dogs even live with them anymore??
It makes me so angry, hardly any sign of them anymore. It is more than possible to have a safe environment around your baby with your pets as long as they are supervised.
Pets are not for content until something better comes along!! 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.