Missgreedyshome #29 Phoebe pronounced Freebie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s probably claiming attendance allowance for her along with the other benefits……

Reactions: 8
1. Made her Bed 😴
2. Did an Instagram story to drum up some interest on her latest laser tattoo removal (not Lazer Greedy) 🤡
3. Went to Talbot Green Sainsbury’s to do more Ad’s
4. Homemade lunch whilst she edited a few videos
5. Collected the kids
6. Sorted Freebie (whatever that means)
7. Cooked her kids Dinner (from a tin) 😳
8. Posted a Reel 🙄

Greedy’s Content is dire, I thought she was having a mental health break? Currently she’s really lacking in substance & using anything to do with their baby so the money keeps rolling in! 🤨

I am in disbelief she can make herself a homemade healthy lunch from left overs but the kids get heated up franks from a tin with Ketchup as 1 of their 5 a day 🤣

Why couldn’t she or Harriett cook them a proper meal? It’s not like they have been busy “working” today. Don’t get me wrong my children love a quick, no fuss dinner in the summer but there’s no reason why she couldn’t prepare them anything. Why didn’t they save the left overs from yesterday for the kids Harriet had enough on her plate 🙊

Charlotte needs to get her priorities straight putting content over her boys having a hot, nutritious, healthy meal. That’s lower than a snakes belly if you ask me!

Everyday we all make our beds we even go shopping, Clean, Cook, Wash & “sort the kids” all the while working. Pair of Lazy Tramps 🤢

Still no talk of actual wedding preparations (tattoo removal seems minor) considering it’s 6 months away. I have a wedding to attend in august our hotels were booked from last year!
IMG_2750.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
New thread people 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.