Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lockdownbordem

Harriet’s story she’s just said ‘sorry in advance for all the baby spam over the next few months, it’s going to be a bit crazy’. So you’ve planned ahead that you’re going to continue to exploit your baby on social media for engagement and likes. Absolutely disgusting humans.

• Sad
Reactions: 35

LauraC35

Chatty Member
Who called it? The leaving hospital with the baby photo. Middle of winter and one of the coldest times of the year and H is in her arse eating shorts and Greedy is in a dressing gown 🤦🏻‍♀️ That bloody I Get To Love You song has been played to death by the Instawankers too 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

adulterer david is dead

So it’s out of order to say that someone has downs features?im not sure it was said in any form of negative manner? I have family who is downs and I would not take the comment as below the belt it is simply an observation/opinion. The fact people are so upset at the thought of someone possibly looking Downs is to me the issue,like so what if they do what’s wrong with that? Also I do not find the baby beautiful I find it to look the spit of her vile mother and brat of a brother! My opinion and I’m allowed it!
Yes it fucking is! I will leave it there and don’t start with the ‘I have family’! Shut up. I can’t stand her but that is way way too far
---
I also had a daughter that was downs and I know it’s an offensive thing to say as ‘looks downs’ offended her every single day so 🤫
---
Can we please please concentrate on the bellend that is greedy and refrain from talking shit about a baby. It would usually go without saying but 🤷‍♀️
---
PS I dip in and out so not trying to stop people saying things but it’s a lot. Hoping some agree

Last edited:
  • Heart

Lockdownbordem

For someone who was so crap with her content before this pregnancy and baby, she’s sure on the ball now. If that’s not confirmation this baby was all for content, then nothing will be! There’s been at least a post a day. When’s the next day of greedy??? 🤯

Bluebellsinthewoods

Chatty Member
I don't normally post in here but I need to say how much I detest the way she is exploiting this 2 week old baby.
Clear for all to see, she was born for content. It's too much. Far too much.
I wish to god she would stop dangling her in the air, she is going to do her damage! And please please put some clothes on her. It's Really cold.
We also don't need to see them half naked all the time. I'm actually worried about this child. You don't know where these photos will end up either. She doesn't seem to have a clue what to do with a baby.
Sorry for the rant of things that have already been said. But it needed to come out.

• Heart

liltatling

VIP Member
Screenshot_20240131_205129_Samsung Internet.jpg

Simmer down slurpy 😂
Imagine plastering yourself all over Instagram and then being shocked people have an opinion on what you post.
She's just annoyed because it's true and I bet H or someone close to home has mentioned it too so she's having a paddy like she usually does.
Love it when Greedy gets on one....heres hoping for some fake crying pics🤞🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 33

liltatling

VIP Member
Screenshot_20240229_194831_Instagram.jpg

I knew she was going to have a passive aggressive little rant as soon as I saw comments on the reel saying the baby needs to have her legs out.
Anything less than people licking her arse she cannot take. I find it so bizarre that these cuntfluencers can post whatever drivel they want and expect not to get called out on it, especially when it's to do with children's health and safety.
Get a grip of yourself Charlotte, you really are not as special as you think.
And for the love of God learn how to use capital letters you thick bint.

• Heart

Stalker**

Sounds soooooo hectic that. Does she know most people also have full time jobs?
OMG! I literally came on here to say the same? I’ve been up since 0545, walked the dogs, unblocked a toilet as youngest decided to shove a nappy down it, got 2 kids ready and out for school, then one away to nursery, put the hoover round, put a ragu in the slow cooker, chucked cereal over my neck ready to start my real job at 10 and won’t finish until 6pm. Then it’s dogs walked again, dinner time, bath time, bed time and maybe an hours sit down for me before my own bedtime. Her tasks today? THATS A FUCKING TASK you lazy cow.

• Heart
  • Sad

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
I don't know why that baby is constantly naked, If I ever had a little girl I'd love a change and all the lovely stuff you can buy. Bit puzzled why she isn't the same actually after having boys.
It’s something I hate seeing on instagram and other social media platforms
Children with no tops on or just in their underwear and babies just in their nappies
Do what you want in the privacy of your own home but don’t post it online for paedos to get excited over

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

YR80

Chatty Member
I’m cringing in embarrassment for them at the idea of them setting up a tripod, clearing the area, walking out and getting that photo then one of them having to come back in to get their camera and tripod. I’m also cringing for any followers who think it’s a ‘natural’ shot!

a few months ago, we went to Athens and at the Acropolis were loads of people trying to get Instagrammable shots, like the one where someone else is holding your hand and it looks like you’re pulling them along. It was so cringy to watch and they all thought they were being unique but we counted 16 alone in the hour we were, there they just looked ridiculous and got in the way of people who were there to actually enjoy the culture.

• Haha
  • Sad

OleTed

Chatty Member
I totally agree that people will always ask who's egg it was, people are curious.
Is it anyone's business? Probably not, but if you choose to share EVERY square inch of your life on the gram for attention you should expect questions.

Will she answer those questions?
Probably not, seeing as she didn't address raising money for Mind in memory of her cousin- although she didn't actually do what she said would to raise the money. Then there was the 'Mothers matter' fiasco, that wasn't addressed either. Oh, and H scamming people with dupe perfumes.
Yet, this scummy pair, still get air time with the shit show that they put on.
It makes my blood boil 😡

• Angry

gossip29

VIP Member
I’m sorry but how is someone who’s massively overweight, is a binge eater and binge drinker giving weight loss advice 🥴 make it make sense. She does this yearly, loses a stone then puts five back on

• Haha

Pollypocket7

Tell me you read tattle without telling me you read tattle ✨photos of H and baby✨✨photos of water in the bath✨ 😂😂😂 Hi Greedy 👋🏼

• Haha

liltatling

VIP Member
Here we go… 🥱
Fake tears at the Ready, Freebie posed in her arms 🙄
Funny she seemed absolutely fine filming her “Keeping up with the Real Lesbian’s” DIY content this week 🤡 nip slip & all!
View attachment 2820419
There's no way big H wrote this 😂😂 screams Greedy.
Always talks about her shit mental health but actually doesn't do any real talking about it. I think her shit mental health is her just having a tantrum whenever she doesn't get her own way or when someone isn't licking her arse.

Reactions: 31

Ticktickmeh

They can Google, it’s also not rocket science is it? It’s not Phoebes job to educate people on how babies are made, learn by all means but not at the expense of this babies privacy.
Too late for that, her mums have put her all out their for the world to see.

While I curious I also don't really care whose the bio mum, but since Charlotte puts herself out there it could be a great opportunity to "educate" people on the process. Maybe some of her followers also are looking into sperm or egg donation and would love to hear someone else's first hand knowledge on it. You can educate yourself all you want via Google but it can't always have someone's first hand experience on it.

Reactions: 31