Missgreedyshome #29 Phoebe pronounced Freebie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right own up what 💩 head asked for her birth story 🤣😭

Jesus Christ, if they couldn't over share anymore of their personal life, that poor kid.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nah, I just can't with her anymore. She's obsessed with Instagram and self gratification at this point. Attention seeking at it's finest with all these posts since Content came out of her.
Jesus that picture! Is nothing private anymore?!?!

Reactions: 8
The devil works hard but Freebie Greedy works harder.. gotta get that dollar for mumma greedy! Poor baby being plastered all over the internet for the world to see! 1 nice photo clothed would have serviced 🙄
The devil works hard but Freebie Greedy works harder.. 🤣 This has to be the new thread title 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
It’s as if she’s on a manic high with all these posts….

I need to unfollow!!!!!!

Reactions: 8
Her most recent stories..why is she speaking with such an impediment? I'm sure it's worse than ever before. She's also talking like she's off her head ..however thank goodness the baby now has clothes on ! (And Greedy for that matter!)

Reactions: 12
Of course she’s going to share her birth story! She shares absolutely everything else! 😡
It will obviously be a very dramatic story and be drip fed to get more attention. Just bore off and enjoy the baby

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Does she genuinely believe she's the only person who can give a "realistic birth story"?!? How up herself is this woman?! Women have babies everyday and share their birth stories everyday. You ain't nothing special greedy. Side note, watching her stories- I know she's just given birth and most likely sleep deprived but she looks HAGGERED! Like she has aged about 10 years. There's a difference to looking old and looking knackered. She looks alot older

Reactions: 14
She’s giving off some serious Freddie mercury teeth vibes in the latest story, Slurp slurp

BFD37848-56BC-4931-842B-BDA23F534EDE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Did she lose the use of her legs and arms after giving birth.? After all 3 of my births I managed to run my own bath (didnt have showers in the hospital in them days). Got my self in washed myself and got dressed again. God she's such a a drama queen
RIGHT! I told my husband hold the baby please I'm going to straighten myself up so I can feel more human. It was the most blissful shower and hair wash EVER. then together we dressed the baby so we could get the f*?k home. He did make me a sandwich though. I may have given birth but he was also awake 24 hrs straight with me

Reactions: 9
Get some bleeping clothes on you idiot. Honestly, she's parading around like she's in the Caribbean. Bet the wee baby is naked aswell apart from a nappy under that blanket/muslin.

Screenshot_20240113_211411_InsMate.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Get some bleeping clothes on you idiot. Honestly, she's parading around like she's in the Caribbean. Bet the wee baby is naked aswell apart from a nappy under that blanket/muslin.

View attachment 2687595
For me, apart from general decency, warmth and the fact I too had existing children in the house, it made getting dressed a no brainer once we’d had our 3rd child…Oh and to save any awkwardness when visitors arrived (although tbh they probs don’t have that one to contend with) 🤔

Reactions: 10
Brace yourselves, the birth story is coming, and we all know the tripod set up that they ‘forgot’ was filming, captured it all. That will be a weeks worth of videos to accompany the dragged out birth story

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
'I can't believe 'we' made her'
I wonder who the we she is referring to are, her and the turkey baster? 😂
This... unless she's referring to H injecting her.. I feel a lot of the things she says are incredibly insensitive to H. The breastfeeding comment, that.. True lesbian.. (anything else I missed?).

Just come to the conclusion she vomits pure bullshit out.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.