Missgreedyshome #29 Phoebe pronounced Freebie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must have finally got the Tattle memo and is spending time with her newborn. 2 days silence so far. Ahhh bliss.

Reactions: 8
You'd think getting that baby stuff gifted she could at least give it away to one of her followers, but no she has to sell it for £80 greedy witch she is, I'm sure a new mother would love a free moses basket, or maybe a charity like mother's matter......oh no wait she set her minions on them didn't she 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 24
You'd think getting that baby stuff gifted she could at least give it away to one of her followers, but no she has to sell it for £80 greedy witch she is, I'm sure a new mother would love a free moses basket, or maybe a charity like mother's matter......oh no wait she set her minions on them didn't she 🤬
I'm waiting for her to say she's struggling blah blah with mental health and for someone to tag them on her post this charity is local to you 🤣🤣

She kept that super hush hush so I doubt many would know.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m sure the company that gifted her stuff are well happy she’s flogging it on FB… Why is the baby not put in it instead of being dangled in the air.
Heating or not babies need to be dressed. She had a family bereavement but I’m sure today she will be making up for it .. post after post after post

Reactions: 12
I don't know why that baby is constantly naked, If I ever had a little girl I'd love a change and all the lovely stuff you can buy. Bit puzzled why she isn't the same actually after having boys.
It’s something I hate seeing on instagram and other social media platforms
Children with no tops on or just in their underwear and babies just in their nappies
Do what you want in the privacy of your own home but don’t post it online for paedos to get excited over

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
She took a longer break for bereavement than “maternity” .. it’s so attention seeking I think! She doesn’t need to apologise for not being online, she’s just had a baby , take a bloody break! It’s another excuse for all the huns to flap over her

Reactions: 22
Not got many baby cards from all their fans have they!! (You wait we’ll see loads more tomorrow as we know they don’t read here!! )

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Same thing I thought with “Ellie hardy” this week trying to sell a second hand gifted car seat!!!! Shouldn’t be trying to make money off gifted items never mind reselling a car seat! The audacity of posting them on fb kills me
[/QUOTE

Reactions: 11
Not got many baby cards from all their fans have they!! (You wait we’ll see loads more tomorrow as we know they don’t read here!! )
Yeah and I noticed some of them still had the price on the back of them! 🤣 BUY THOSE YOURSELF DID YOU GREEDY GUTS?? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Here we go . Wait for the wobbles of major wobblies from old Greedy . The patterns exactly the same as the other pretend meltdowns and her trolls will get the blame . But fancy flogging your gifted baby items like a greedy witch to make a quick bob or two and then think that people don’t have an opinion . It’s like she does it on purpose to get trolled and then thrives on the attention from her DM messages . What a sad old woman .

• Heart
Reactions: 19
If they don’t want the items they can simply say no, they do it for a dopamine hit and source of income 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 14
She's trying to make it look like a mansion but it just looks like a grotty B&B down an alley

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The runner doesn’t go with the tiles at all. They really clash
Totally agree but this is greedy guts all over, fine buying DIY on a budget but she's no taste or style. She should have paid an interior designer, unfortunately money doesn't mean taste. A family member of mine is an interior designer and I love getting advice.

I'd love to see her house now, I think we'd be gob smacked for the wrong reasons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.