Missgreedyshome #29 Phoebe pronounced Freebie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did think this but I don't have kids so have no frame of reference 😂
I think she's exaggerating it just so she has something to post about.
If she didn't have baby Freebie she'd have zero 'content' whatsoever apart from her tit fajita pasta and showing her and H gobbling down Easter Eggs
Both my daughters had it and screamed the house down every single night, I was alone most of the week as my husband does 12 hour nights.
I didn’t make a song and dance about it, just like most other mothers don’t!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Im gunna say something controversial here, shes saying that baby has colic and is in pain cos shes crying etc, i personally think the baby is a few weeks old and cries cos she wants to be with her mum and wants comfort and this is all just normal but grredy cant cope cos ahe forgot what its like with a baby needs sleep and wants the baby to sleep through straight away etc anx just be a perfect insta baby when we know there is no such thing!! Shes not giving these medicines a chance to even work!

Reactions: 22
She's getting on my wick , her problem is grass is always greener . Babies are hard work , she had the other up , they go the other parents every other wkend she had her freedom. Now the baby is a few wks old , hormones and reality have kicked in

Reactions: 19
The pnd stories will start now. They are real, It’s a real thing and I’ve no doubt she is suffering with it, but when you’re so unlikeable and calculated it’s hard to be sympathetic as it will all be captured for the gram…🙄

Reactions: 20
They don’t reduce milk feeds when they start weaning…how is she so clueless?
Is she trolling us Tattler?! ‘happy content newborn baby’ 😂
---
The pnd stories will start now. They are real, It’s a real thing and I’ve no doubt she is suffering with it, but when you’re so unlikeable and calculated it’s hard to be sympathetic as it will all be captured for the gram…🙄
Yeah I agree. She seems quite a nasty person so can’t imagine many people being that sympathetic. If she wasn’t so unlikeable she would have a good platform to raise awareness. I’m sure she still will but it’s only for engagement at the end of the day. She knows the baby interest will wear off so what next?

Reactions: 10
I do wonder if she's feeding the baby Aptamil, all my grandchildren were on it at some point, all with this same result, changing the milk changed everything. You would think she'd try that before shoving medication down that baby's throat. 2 of my g/c were lactose intolerant and had prescription milk.

Reactions: 12
Colic is definitely not a 'most babies have it' thing and it can be soul destroying if you have a baby with it. I have a friend with a very colicky and low sleep needs baby - he's nearly 1 and has never slept for more than 3 hours at a time and for the first 5 or so months couldn't be put down for 45 minutes after a feed or he would scream so hard he'd vomit all he'd just taken in back up. They were literally stuck in a pattern of feed for an hour - hold him upright for nearly an hour - rock him to sleep - he'd wake up two hours later - scream for an hour - try and feed him for an hour etc. For five months. He still doesn't sleep for longer than 3 or 4 hours at a time. She got a green light to start him on solids around 4 months because he wasn't getting anywhere near enough milk in and for some colicky babies solids can help though it could be that most babies stop being colicky around that time too.

Still hate this woman for putting her brand new baby online and exploiting her as such. But unless you're in her house 24/7 or you're her health visitor we have no idea what is really going on.

Reactions: 12
It does make me how laugh how she’s like “can’t wait to start blw so she can have something other than milk”

Blw isn’t a walk in the park either Greedy 😂 my daughter turned 6 months old this week and every food I have offered her has either been spat out or is on the floor ✌🏼

Reactions: 16
Jesus christ her baby has colic! God help her if she actually had a sick baby who required medical intervention daily!! I can't deal with mums like this, just looking for attention.

Reactions: 25
Jesus christ her baby has colic! God help her if she actually had a sick baby who required medical intervention daily!! I can't deal with mums like this, just looking for attention.
Absolutely agree, fair enough yes having a baby with colic is hard, but she’s making it out to be a serious illness 🙄

Reactions: 13
Absolutely agree, fair enough yes having a baby with colic is hard, but she’s making it out to be a serious illness 🙄
Makes me bleeping sick! My son fought to be here with an actual illness, and I didn't go on like that, mums these days will do and say anything for attention. Winds me right up.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I do wonder if she's feeding the baby Aptamil, all my grandchildren were on it at some point, all with this same result, changing the milk changed everything. You would think she'd try that before shoving medication down that baby's throat. 2 of my g/c were lactose intolerant and had prescription milk.
My first used to projectile vomit milk and my health visitor was so good and suggested Aptimil and it sorted it. At no time was medication suggested

Reactions: 5
They way she goes on you’d think that baby had a serious illness and not colic 🙄

Most babies have it Greedy, stop attention seeking
That ain’t colic for god sake. As much as I disagree with her, until you have a baby with severe reflux you won’t know how horrible that stage is. My mental health was in the gutter when my youngest had reflux. It’s horrific and doctors are shite.
---
Anyone else think Freebie has a look of Down syndrome about her? Think it’s the eyes
She’s beautiful
---
Colic is definitely not a 'most babies have it' thing and it can be soul destroying if you have a baby with it. I have a friend with a very colicky and low sleep needs baby - he's nearly 1 and has never slept for more than 3 hours at a time and for the first 5 or so months couldn't be put down for 45 minutes after a feed or he would scream so hard he'd vomit all he'd just taken in back up. They were literally stuck in a pattern of feed for an hour - hold him upright for nearly an hour - rock him to sleep - he'd wake up two hours later - scream for an hour - try and feed him for an hour etc. For five months. He still doesn't sleep for longer than 3 or 4 hours at a time. She got a green light to start him on solids around 4 months because he wasn't getting anywhere near enough milk in and for some colicky babies solids can help though it could be that most babies stop being colicky around that time too.

Still hate this woman for putting her brand new baby online and exploiting her as such. But unless you're in her house 24/7 or you're her health visitor we have no idea what is really going on.
This was my life too. It was absolute hell on earth I wouldn’t wish it on anyone. Not even Charlotte. That baby deffo doesn’t have ‘colic’.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.