Missgreedyshome #29 Phoebe pronounced Freebie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually thought for a monent that this was Greeds and Harriet. Especially Harriet. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She could chew the handle off the door and walk in, watch them set it up as a comedy, off the cuff moment 🙄
I've just remembered the dog poo on the Croc story they did 😂😂😂 flexed their GCSE drama skills for it. Could quite clearly tell it was faked. What a couple of weirdos!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've just remembered the dog poo on the Croc story they did 😂😂😂 flexed their GCSE drama skills for it. Could quite clearly tell it was faked. What a couple of weirdos!
Same as the builders jumper. Not an original idea 💡

Greedy is allergic to social media ! It gives her bad mental health, so why on earth would you keep feeding yourself it when it has such an impact on yourself and family ? Get off insta and you will be better for it

Encouraging thumb sucking is soo irresponsible. It changes the mouth structure, caused bite issues, and has long term repercussions in adult life.

Disgusting she actually encourages it. You can see with her middle child his overbite and upper jaw changes are getting worse
He's got buck teeth from doing it, my sibling sucked their thumb and had the same. It was so bad the orthodontist tried braces and guards at night. It closed the gap a bit but it ruined their teeth.

Reactions: 7
He's got buck teeth from doing it, my sibling sucked their thumb and had the same. It was so bad the orthodontist tried braces and guards at night. It closed the gap a bit but it ruined their teeth.
I know, if you look at photos of him only 2 years ago and look now his jaw and teeth have changed drastically already. He looks like he has a gap between his top and bottom teeth that he can stick his tongue through. Whe it gets to that point, surgery is going to be required 😩

Reactions: 8
The tragic thing is if this was sent and she posted it for the sympathy vote, her thick twit sheep huns would be all over it with the poor Charly Boo and Radioactive Face, what you have to put up with, blah blah blah…
I’ve really got myself annoyed at thinking about it and I’m the one who’s made it up!!!

• Haha
That baby is very pretty. They've obviously picked a good looking donor cuz it ain't from her!

Reactions: 8
If anyone is bored of Greeds and content then it’s all kicking off on the Ashlifestories page here. I know greedy and Ash aren’t fans of each other so she’ll probably be pleased when this all blows open and Ash loses all her brand deals.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
100% 🤮🤮🤮 I don't mind a PDA but them two, bleugh
It’s just SO staged and you can tell she’s not comfortable doing it. She’s prob fine when she’s not performing for the camera. I do hope they have some chemistry cause at this point I’m thinking they’re mates with a plan to make money off insta no matter how long it takes pretending to love eachother
---
The tragic thing is if this was sent and she posted it for the sympathy vote, her thick twit sheep huns would be all over it with the poor Charly Boo and Radioactive Face, what you have to put up with, blah blah blah…
I’ve really got myself annoyed at thinking about it and I’m the one who’s made it up!!!
Hahahah I do this all the time
---
It’s just SO staged and you can tell she’s not comfortable doing it. She’s prob fine when she’s not performing for the camera. I do hope they have some chemistry cause at this point I’m thinking they’re mates with a plan to make money off insta no matter how long it takes pretending to love eachother
---

Hahahah I do this all the time
Make my self annoyed not send messages to my self 😂

Reactions: 4
If anyone is bored of Greeds and content then it’s all kicking off on the Ashlifestories page here. I know greedy and Ash aren’t fans of each other so she’ll probably be pleased when this all blows open and Ash loses all her brand deals.
What's happen???

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.