Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pink waffles

Chatty Member
She was too busy loving life spending poor pensioners money on boob jobs , I remember being in a group of girls with her many moons ago on a night out and she thought she was bloody it then. Lazy dosser
---
The same woman who bought something from me in market place and sent H to the house to collect and gave me less money than advertised ! My husband went to the door so didn’t have a clue how much to expect . Greedy by name greedy by nature

• Wow
Reactions: 31

gossip29

VIP Member
Considering they didn’t want to discuss freebies biological parentage, shes sure making a big deal of letting everyone know she’s the bio mum. Poor Harriet

• Angry

WendyW

Chatty Member
Chelsea (from AshandChels) said she knows people can make £10k+ a month just from aff links.

I'm sure Harriet shared Argos the other day for the watch so anybody who clicked and shops anything (not just the watch) in the next 30 days will probably be earning her money.
It’s an absolute crime as many people will not know this. Plus why the fuck should some unlikeable nobody with a known criminal past, possible dwp fraud claiming benefits and a blue badge, profit from aff links with any company? What an absolute fucked up world we live in. These influencers need to be cancelled. Hard working law abiding individuals cannot afford to feed their children or heat their homes yet these cretins are getting away with all sorts. I hope Greedy Guts and radioactive face are declaring their income as the tax man will have a field day going through their accounts. Oh and if you don’t pay your taxes or make fraudulent claims you make get prison time as well as fines. You should know that though shouldn’t you??? Dirty skanky twats 😡

• Heart

OleTed

Chatty Member
Well I've seen it all now.....
Actually I don't even know myself, if I'm referring to H's crotch munchers up her crack or Queen Greedy leaving in a fucking dressing gown. FML, what a pair of tits 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30

tadhg

Who wants to take bets that this little girl will have autism when she 2/ 3 years old etc just like Mrs hinch & PTWM so that can carry on with contents on Instagram!! Sorry that it's an awful thing to say but can picture it now!! I don't think ptwm or Mrs hinch son got autism and I work with children who do.....

• Haha
  • Heart

Quizay

She's as bad as Charlotte Dawson, she's always got hers out. This was her tender way of telling us she breastfeeds her youngest yesterday. 😡

View attachment 2678651
I can't stand this woman absolutely vile. She's worse than greedy doing it for the likes
---
I spend alot of time in my dressing gown at home but to leave hospital in it, WHY??? I had a c section and still managed to put some loungewear on. I'm so embarrassed for her

Last edited:
  • Heart

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
View attachment 2727451
Simmer down slurpy 😂
Imagine plastering yourself all over Instagram and then being shocked people have an opinion on what you post.
She's just annoyed because it's true and I bet H or someone close to home has mentioned it too so she's having a paddy like she usually does.
Love it when Greedy gets on one....heres hoping for some fake crying pics🤞🏼
Had her daily catch up on tattle then 👋👋
H can't even post anything with just her and the baby without greedy getting her fat head in. She couldn't even push the pram on her own ffs 🤦‍♀️
Piss off greedy.. its not about the kid having 2 mums... its about you being a selfish cunt

• Heart

giogio

VIP Member
how has she so many personalised items so quickly if she didn’t know the gender/name?

daddydaycare

This is turning into shoegste.
Honestly everyone can do whatever they want in THEIR house. But for the record NO ONE wears outdoor shoes past my hall.

• Heart

Squatty

Charl....you don't have a job, your income is solely Instagram and you have a whole lot more time than most with you and H being instahuns! The sooner you accept you are both lazy cows the better! Most of us run and manage a household with a partner returning to working 35+hrs within a fortnight of a baby being born.

LittleMissRuby

VIP Member
This feels very much 'I've got mental health innit'...... I hate it when people say they've 'got mental health'.... we all have mental health, whether it be good or bad. And yeah the fact she never elaborates on it more than 'mental elf' frustrates me. Its just another card to play for being lazy

Reactions: 29

Handwash30

VIP Member
Already plot twists and sob story posts about the trials and tribulations she’s going through, and the little one is just a few days old. Every day is just going to be more twist and turns, and “brave” footage of her various post partum body parts. She’d be posting an ‘inspirational’ video of her post birth vagina if insta allowed it.

None of it is to help other women - it’s all for plaudits from kind huns. Just enjoy your baby without gagging for validation on the internet every two minutes.

• Haha

Sween44

Chatty Member
Twelve days postpartum and just making the bed . Jesus wet it’s not as though she’s had a c section and can’t lift or bend . Shes milking this birth like an old cow 😂

• Haha
  • Sick