Missgreedyshome #29 Phoebe pronounced Freebie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact total strangers feel compelled to ask how she conceived her child is 100% on her for having no boundaries. Some people probably want to learn. Most are probably nosy fuckers. But I don’t necessarily hold that against them, because what else is she there for? If nobody cared about her private life, she wouldn’t have a job.

Most people probably wouldn’t want a photo of their younger self suckling their mothers tit floating around the internet, or a video of them plopping out of the vaginal canal, so it’s pretty obvious none of this is about baby’s privacy. She's opened up the “raw and honest” narrative and set the precedent for oversharing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Not sure if this has been said but 5 days breastfeeding …. The journey hasn’t even started! I am very surprised she stopped because it’s an excuse for her to not life a finger, not that she does much anyway! Day 5 and she gave up, did her milk even come in? The constant posts about giving up BF are to make herself feel better and more people to send her hundreds of message to also make herself feel better. She’s only upset because baby has arrived and still no freebees
No, I’m betting she wants to bottle feed so that H can sit up all night feeding the baby whilst she sleeps!

Reactions: 25
Another post all about Greedy 🙄
You'd think with it being H's first baby (totally recognise she is the boys mum/step mum) she'd be allowed to get a bit of air time and talk about how special it is for her.
It's just the Greedy show as per usual. I guarantee she's pulls out some soppy reel of H with plinky plonky music over it when the likes start to die down

Reactions: 24
The devil works hard but Freebie Greedy works harder.. gotta get that dollar for mumma greedy! Poor baby being plastered all over the internet for the world to see! 1 nice photo clothed would have serviced 🙄

• Sad
I 100% don’t think Greedy would allow H to be the biological mother however I think they definitely chose sperm from a man that has the same features as H so they would get maximum speculation about who’s eggs they used. Most regular people on this page simply don’t care enough to question it because we all know how selfish greedy guts is and never in a million years would she allow H to be the bio mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It seems like mum this and mums that
What about H ain’t she a mum too?
The whole week of them being a family of 5 is all about greedy and content baby
I really do feel sorry for H - why are we not seeing the posts and photos of her holding and kissing baby and posing with her? I’ve not really seen a photo of her, Charlotte and the baby yet? When Charlotte is bored/tired/can’t deal with the hard bits of parenting, H will get her turn no doubt. Poor cow.

Reactions: 22
The egg is definitely Greedy’s. When you go through IVF, you can only do reciprocal IVF if you pay for it privately. In the photo of them leaving the hospital, it shows they gave birth in an NHS hospital. The NHS also only use donor sperm from the USA
Either way they would’ve had to have paid for it privately as Greedy already has 2 children. Plus the rules are changing for same sex couples but at the minute most places in the uk you have to fund a certain amount privately before you’re entitled to any help.

We got funded ivf for my daughter but we had to fund 6 rounds of unsuccessful insemination first which came to around 8k before we were entitled to any funding.
We did ivf privately this time and I will still give birth in an nhs hospital… most people would even if they’d self funded their fertility treatment.
Also we used an nhs clinic donor and he is definitely not from the USA

Reactions: 12
She definitely reading here!! And that why she posting so many pics of her kissing the baby she waiting for one of us to say something then she can screen shot it and go on about trolls spoiling her baby bubble!!

Reactions: 13
Either way they would’ve had to have paid for it privately as Greedy already has 2 children. Plus the rules are changing for same sex couples but at the minute most places in the uk you have to fund a certain amount privately before you’re entitled to any help.

We got funded ivf for my daughter but we had to fund 6 rounds of unsuccessful insemination first which came to around 8k before we were entitled to any funding.
We did ivf privately this time and I will still give birth in an nhs hospital… most people would even if they’d self funded their fertility treatment.
Also we used an nhs clinic donor and he is definitely not from the USA
In Wales if one partner has no children you get 2 rounds of funding from Welsh Health Funding Scheme

Reactions: 5
It’s early but I’m here for a thread suggestion

birthing pools empty at greedy’s spa, don't worry h has a badge in the car

• Haha
  • Heart
Then why don't you take your own advice Charlotte? Your Instagram obsession IS a disruption AND distraction. Savour the time with your newborn by not opening Insta and uploading precious private photos to strangers 10,00000 times in a week.

Screenshot_20240111_224746_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.