Missgreedyshome #29 Phoebe pronounced Freebie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a car crash at this point I can’t believe everything she’s sharing. That latest reel should have been a private moment 😩 yeah it might be a beautiful moment to THEM but it made me feel a bit queasy tbh as I don’t feel like it’s something I was meant to see…. and who are all of these people who are validating her!

People are always gonna ask about whose egg it is because they’re naturally curious. It’s weird they haven’t just addressed it 🙄

Reactions: 21
Who called it? The leaving hospital with the baby photo. Middle of winter and one of the coldest times of the year and H is in her arse eating shorts and Greedy is in a dressing gown 🤦🏻‍♀️ That bloody I Get To Love You song has been played to death by the Instawankers too 😂
I don’t know what’s worse. The disappearing shorts, the crocs, the tripod camera or the dressing gown. If she’s left in the dressing gown it has got to be the scruffiest thing I’ve ever seen. I wonder if they’re losing followers?

Reactions: 19
Has anyone else left hospital in a dressing gown? I’ve had 3 babies and not once did I even contemplate leaving half dressed.
Everytime I think she can’t shock me anymore….she does
The state 🤣🤣

Not me lol.. the last baby I was even more prepared as I had a section and had comfy clothes. There's literally no excuse as H and her live round the corner.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hi all 👋 I reckon the ‘leaving the hospital as a family of 5’ candid snap was the tripod set up, recording a video and then she took a screenshot from that - just from the quality of the picture it looks like a screenshot from a video!

I still haven’t gotten over that poor babies little blue/purple/black feet. What the hell are they thinking? I just hope and pray to God that Charlotte messed around with the colour saturation to get herself looking exactly as she would like and it changed the babies feet colour… I’m probably a fool for hoping that but I can’t believe (well I can) she would be posting IG pictures when her baby is that colour 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I totally agree that people will always ask who's egg it was, people are curious.
Is it anyone's business? Probably not, but if you choose to share EVERY square inch of your life on the gram for attention you should expect questions.

Will she answer those questions?
Probably not, seeing as she didn't address raising money for Mind in memory of her cousin- although she didn't actually do what she said would to raise the money. Then there was the 'Mothers matter' fiasco, that wasn't addressed either. Oh, and H scamming people with dupe perfumes.
Yet, this scummy pair, still get air time with the tit show that they put on.
It makes my blood boil 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 32
I totally agree that people will always ask who's egg it was, people are curious.
Is it anyone's business? Probably not, but if you choose to share EVERY square inch of your life on the gram for attention you should expect questions.

Will she answer those questions?
Probably not, seeing as she didn't address raising money for Mind in memory of her cousin- although she didn't actually do what she said would to raise the money. Then there was the 'Mothers matter' fiasco, that wasn't addressed either. Oh, and H scamming people with dupe perfumes.
Yet, this scummy pair, still get air time with the tit show that they put on.
It makes my blood boil 😡
We are not the only ones.. on her recent post. Like what has been said before, her and H missed an excellent opportunity to share their journey and explain the process. This is something I feel should be shared not her fanny half out or her and her half dressed family leaving the hospital.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
We are not the only ones.. on her recent post. Like what has been said before, her and H missed an excellent opportunity to share their journey and explain the process. This is something I feel should be shared not her fanny half out or her and her half dressed family leaving the hospital.
Give it a few days and she will go off on a rant about this like she did last time 🤦‍♀️

Who called it? The leaving hospital with the baby photo. Middle of winter and one of the coldest times of the year and H is in her arse eating shorts and Greedy is in a dressing gown 🤦🏻‍♀️ That bloody I Get To Love You song has been played to death by the Instawankers too 😂
That would be me. 😂 That called it, not took the photo. 🤣
---
I'm also a school mum and wondering if we know each other 👀
A damn shame we can’t identify each other and have a good ole chin wag. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Good thing for H’s disabled badge they can park right outside by those doors , so not far for the “influenza”to walk in her robe 🤣
---
I don’t think Harriet had anything to do with the egg purely because Charlotte is too selfish

Reactions: 22
I hope Harriet goes on to carry
Good thing for H’s disabled badge they can park right outside by those doors , so not far for the “influenza”to walk in her robe 🤣
---
I don’t think Harriet had anything to do with the egg purely because Charlotte is too selfish
I can't get over her having a blue badge, as if she is getting away with this in plain sight. If her back was bad she'd never be able to do 99% of what she does plus look at her carrying the car seat 🤔

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Tell me you've got a cash cow without telling me you've got a cash cow.
8 posts in 6 days. Exploitation at it's finest.
Put the phone down Greedy and enjoy your newborn instead of being glued to Insta and posting for clout and likes.

PhotoGrid_Site_1704930834663.jpg

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Tell me you've got a cash cow without telling me you've got a cash cow.
8 posts in 6 days. Exploitation at it's finest.
Put the phone down Greedy and enjoy your newborn instead of being glued to Insta and posting for clout and likes.

View attachment 2681401
Hasn’t taken long for the likes to more than halve. Likely because most people aren’t actually interested in what she’s posting. Like you said, put your phone down and enjoy your newborn!!

Reactions: 17
I’m cringing in embarrassment for them at the idea of them setting up a tripod, clearing the area, walking out and getting that photo then one of them having to come back in to get their camera and tripod. I’m also cringing for any followers who think it’s a ‘natural’ shot!

a few months ago, we went to Athens and at the Acropolis were loads of people trying to get Instagrammable shots, like the one where someone else is holding your hand and it looks like you’re pulling them along. It was so cringy to watch and they all thought they were being unique but we counted 16 alone in the hour we were, there they just looked ridiculous and got in the way of people who were there to actually enjoy the culture.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Has anyone else left hospital in a dressing gown? I’ve had 3 babies and not once did I even contemplate leaving half dressed.
Everytime I think she can’t shock me anymore….she does
I had twins by c section and I left fully dressed so do my twins 🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I genuinely don’t understand why anyone cares whose egg and sperm it is, what difference does it make? No one other than them and the baby need to know, poor little sod has had so much exposure already, it’s all so very sad and unnecessary. I hope the day comes soon that we look back on people like these, Hinch, Solomon etc with absolute bewilderment that it was allowed and people supported them.

• Haha
I genuinely don’t understand why anyone cares whose egg and sperm it is, what difference does it make? No one other than them and the baby need to know, poor little sod has had so much exposure already, it’s all so very sad and unnecessary. I hope the day comes soon that we look back on people like these, Hinch, Solomon etc with absolute bewilderment that it was allowed and people supported them.
Its nothing personal. People clearly just want to be educated 🤷‍♀️
If no one spoke about these things then no one would be educated on the subject!
I dont see anything wrong with people wanting to learn.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Its nothing personal. People clearly just want to be educated 🤷‍♀️
If no one spoke about these things then no one would be educated on the subject!
I dont see anything wrong with people wanting to learn.
They can Google, it’s also not rocket science is it? It’s not Phoebes job to educate people on how babies are made, learn by all means but not at the expense of this babies privacy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.