Missgreedyshome #29 Phoebe pronounced Freebie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who called it? The leaving hospital with the baby photo. Middle of winter and one of the coldest times of the year and H is in her arse eating shorts and Greedy is in a dressing gown 🤦🏻‍♀️ That bloody I Get To Love You song has been played to death by the Instawankers too 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Who called it? The leaving hospital with the baby photo. Middle of winter and one of the coldest times of the year and H is in her arse eating shorts and Greedy is in a dressing gown 🤦🏻‍♀️ That bloody I Get To Love You song has been played to death by the Instawankers too 😂
Who took this photo? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It seems like mum this and mums that
What about H ain’t she a mum too?
The whole week of them being a family of 5 is all about greedy and content baby

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Screenshot_20240110_183604_Instagram.jpg

All that stuff they packed and THIS is how they left the hospital!
The absolute state!

Can just imagine them clearing the entrance of all other people just so they can get their shot 🤢 surprised Greedy let H carry the baby out and she wasn't centre stage

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Well I've seen it all now.....
Actually I don't even know myself, if I'm referring to H's crotch munchers up her crack or Queen Greedy leaving in a bleeping dressing gown. FML, what a pair of tits 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Bingo for H leaving in crocs 😂 imagine asking someone to take this for you (they must have) then walking back to get your phone. Creased !

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Has anyone else left hospital in a dressing gown? I’ve had 3 babies and not once did I even contemplate leaving half dressed.
Everytime I think she can’t shock me anymore….she does

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
STATE OF THEM!!!! 🤣🤣
---
Shock … she must of bumped her head! Greedylocks actually giving something away for FREEBIE 😂😅
View attachment 2679975
Charlotte looks like she has been crying all night & now she has H touting for sympathy on her behalf 🙃
View attachment 2679981
Making sure they know what price it was though 🙄🙄🙄 even though she got it for free?? 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has anyone else left hospital in a dressing gown? I’ve had 3 babies and not once did I even contemplate leaving half dressed.
Everytime I think she can’t shock me anymore….she does
Didn’t she pack herself a ‘going home outfit’ as well? 🤣
Clearly in too much of a rush to get the perfect insta shot of them leaving, to care about getting dressed the scruff!

Reactions: 25
Is nothing private anymore? The baby coming out of her.. I’ve seen more of her baby and her labour than i did my own, give that baby a break

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Only just heard the name.
I don’t dislike it, but it’s a bit old hat… haven’t heard of anyone naming their kid Phoebe in ages!

Reactions: 5
She's as bad as Charlotte Dawson, she's always got hers out. This was her tender way of telling us she breastfeeds her youngest yesterday. 😡

View attachment 2678651
I can't stand this woman absolutely vile. She's worse than greedy doing it for the likes
---
I spend alot of time in my dressing gown at home but to leave hospital in it, WHY??? I had a c section and still managed to put some loungewear on. I'm so embarrassed for her

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She’s not well liked around here by most that know of her. She’s got a core group of friends, but most that know her of old just tend to roll their eyes now since she’s gone up in the world and forgets where she came from. Plenty I could say, but don’t fancy being outed as the local gossip, sorry I mean troll. 😂
I'm also a school mum and wondering if we know each other 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Its the fact that one of them had to go back for the phone after that shot 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Fake as duck.
Or did they send one of the kids to retrieve it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Asking about whose egg it is, is pretty hot topic you can’t really stop people from asking.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.