Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bil

VIP Member
Daddy is on his way out 😬
I don't understand why since he passed away she started with 'daddy this, daddy that' she always used to call him Pappa G? I lost my dad when I was 17 and never went back 10+ years to calling him Daddy I just carried on calling him my dad.
Call me insensitive but its annoying and attention seeking.

Reactions: 29

GiadaJade

Screenshot_20220326-145120_Instagram.jpg

Did she really blame her poor father for not being able to read "sparkling" on a bottle of water?
After celebrating his birthday just to make cringey posts. And now this? :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Maybe it’s just me, but I think this just makes her look trashy, wearing tight clothing’s with no bra on, no one wants to see your nipples misha, she might not have any boobs and not see the point in a bra, but she could at least wear something under, something like that, no one wants to see your nipples, no even just a little bit aswell you can actually see the full nipple, girl can’t leave anything to the imagination because it’s all over the Internet 🤮, I mean let’s me serious we all hate wearing a bra, but we still do 🤷🏼‍♀️

She better pray her “influencer” career doesn’t go down the Pan (this point it’s happening🤣) because can you imagine her in a normal everyday job, she’s be fired🤣🤣, not only is it totally inappropriate to turn into work with no bra on and your nipples on show, but all they’d have to do is search her social media accounts and see everything, I really hope for your own sake misha, that this job doesn’t fall apart because everything will come back to bite you on the arse😬
I dont know if this is a UK thing but I live in Canada and havent work a bra for about 5 years, I have had zero comments about it and volunteer in a childrens hospital as well as have graduated from my Masters degree. It is not uncommon here for women to not wear a bra. You dont have to wear a bra if you dont want to, and shaming another woman for not wearing one just perpetuates the idea from men that women should wear bras. I dont wear a bra to work either, however I would wear a thick top. If someone said something to me at work or at university for not wearing a bra I would bring it up to HR as sexual harassment. A boss or fellow employee should not comment on a woman's breasts in the workplace, even to say they are being shown too much or the natural shape is offensive and that they should dress differently. To me its like in the 60s when people shamed women for wearing pants and not skirts or dresses. Fashion evolves, it is 2021 women are not being made to wear things that men dont have to anymore. Its actually quite freeing to become comfortable with the natural shape of your body and not feel the societal pressure to hide your body from the world in order to be professional.
I am interested in the cultural difference because no one would be fired here for not wearing a bra, as i said if a comment like this was made it would be brought to HR and the person who commented would be flagged for sexual harassment, the employee would be fine.
I agree you wouldnt go to work wearing a thin top but a bra is not necessary in this day and age. Maybe its just a cultural thing as Canada is quite progressive and liberal

This comment wasnt meant to be hateful, but i am just surprised we are in 2021 and we are still saying women need to wear bras to be taken seriously at work, things have changed. Even alcoholism. If you admit to many companies that you are an alcoholic they will not fire you because it is now seen as a medical issue. Things are changing, for the better if you ask me!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

#ad#aff

VIP Member
Hmmm, your girlfriend’s first Christmas since losing a parent? Might be a difficult day. Jake fucking off abroad and leaving her to it is a serious dick move.

Reactions: 26

laykeadsy

Chatty Member
I hated the way Misha kept pointing out the things in the house that she didn't like and kept saying they'll be getting changed. That's your mom's house, Misha, not yours. She decides what stays and what goes.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Desperatefot

Chatty Member
So M&S is too boujee but a trip to Dubai on 48 hours notice is nothing? This family have more money than brain cells

Reactions: 23

angelbelle

You guys, I can’t deal with this. When listing cons about the building on the left she put ‘4th floor’ and a pro for the listing on the right she put ‘not sure what floor but higher’
other cons include: lack of coffee shops

sorry but these priorities are so out of touch with the real world. All to put on a front

Attachments

• Haha

Bil

VIP Member
Screenshot_20211020-191919_Instagram.jpg

Get all important shit done before lunchtime??? Christ almighty she's so out of touch with reality!

• Haha

Angel52

VIP Member
Did anyone else watch her moving vlog and notice the entitlement about her wanting another apartment! she said she emailed the landlord about her whole life atm and her dads passing and how she’s not an ordinary 22 year old (they still said no obviously 😂), but like it shows that she’s pretty comfortable using her dads death as basically a way of trying to guilt people into things 🙄 probably wasn’t the first time and definitely won’t be the last

• Wow

angelbelle

It’s because the religion is mainly Muslim over there and we must respect their religion💖 I have a few friends out there and they always change when they go to the mall- even if it is hot- the malls are heavily air conditioned and they wear full length leggings and always cover their shoulders. It’s a shame she can’t respect their religion with a sheer shirt, and hot pants

Reactions: 22

Beckz1205

VIP Member
1704739F-BD20-4D1E-B85F-7C0049452737.jpeg
3E65D99D-23FA-45F7-845B-246A53DB5E21.jpeg
34B10F34-2BD0-48DC-A3E2-CFE9A83FE20D.jpeg

I really don’t get wearing her bikini like this!! It doesn’t look stylish, It looks stupid!!! It’s like she’s wearing a 12 year olds training bra. Not to mention it must hurt having your tits squashed like that.

• Sick

briannajaynehawkes

Does she not realise how out of touch it is to move out of your London flat because of a rent increase to then fly to Dubai for a luxury holiday within a week?

Angel52

VIP Member
Cringe when she says “we have been through more than most couples face”... like I understand her dad passed away, but she’s not the only one in the world who has gone through hardships and she consistently acts like she is, some couples don’t have family at all? Some go through horrific things like homelessness? Addiction? Losing all their family? Poverty?, but no no, no other couple has been through and could ever be stronger than Misha Grimes and Jake Whitby?

• Wow
Reactions: 21

#ad#aff

VIP Member
Does it strike anyone else as disrespectful? It’s not just her grief, it’s very much her mother and sister’s too. A parent is one of the worst losses you can experience and I wouldn’t be able to do that so publicly and have a camera rammed in my face. Her screaming BYE DADDY was clearly for the camera.

Reactions: 20
I hate to say it but everything she does surrounding her dads passing is very performative 😬
Like the balloon letting go was so sincere and emotional watching her sister and mother and then Misha is there filming it and waving when the camera is on, the picture of the balloons with the sea her mum and her are just standing there and you can tell the emotion whereas Misha is posing and contorting herself to make it an aesthetic Instagram pic, the singing energy is just so false in her comparing to her family. It’s just making me feel gross tbh. I could be the only one, I know everyone grieves differently but this is just coming off a bit wrong now.
I don’t know why people choose to let off balloons to remember someone - I get how it must feel releasing them but those balloons could go on to kill an animal. It’s as bad as people letting off the fire lanterns that damage trees and animals homes.

• Heart
Reactions: 20