Misha Grimes #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes not an ugly girl but she needs to stop doing that goofy,vacant looking pose she does that she thinks makes her look like a model. Just smile in your pictures ffs!

Reactions: 17
Does she not realise how out of touch it is to move out of your London flat because of a rent increase to then fly to Dubai for a luxury holiday within a week?

Reactions: 22
Let's pray 2022 sees the downfall of influencer culture and dossers like Misha need to get jobs and she has zero qualifications so I'm sure a minimum wage job would be a real system shock for Princess Grimes
Part of me kind of agree's, but it is a little is harsh. The funny thing is, I could see her quite happily working at Primark and selling awful clothes that have been manufacturered in South East Asian sweatshops by little kids. Flogging them to young teenage girls who don't really know any different. I actually think she would enjoy that and it would be good for her. Social media, from what I can see, is quite emotionally destructive for certain people. A good old-fashioned job in a shop is nothing to be ashamed-off. Sadly, everyone seems to want be the next great Hollywood actress or 'celeb'.

Does any of that make sense? LOL. Hope you know what I mean. I feel sorry for Misha because I am such a soft tw@t. But she doesn't help herself.

Reactions: 1
She’s doing this split squats completely wrong, your knee is not suppose to bend inwards like that 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m sorry usually the bow his thing she does is kinda cute but it looks bad tonight 😬 it looks like she clearly didn’t shower after the gym and has just combed her sweaty hair (hence the thinness) 🙄
She just screams trash to me. It’s like they try so hard to be classy / fancy but it just looks so cheap.

Reactions: 1
Daddy is on his way out 😬
I don't understand why since he passed away she started with 'daddy this, daddy that' she always used to call him Pappa G? I lost my dad when I was 17 and never went back 10+ years to calling him Daddy I just carried on calling him my dad.
Call me insensitive but its annoying and attention seeking.

Reactions: 29
I’m sorry but Jake’s a goner, he doesn’t like her and she’s trying to kid herself on in my opinion. It’s a dead end relationship

Reactions: 9
Can she STOP with the excessive exercise videos. We get it Misha you work out or run but shockingly most people who exercise don’t share it every time on Instagram.

Reactions: 9
Can she STOP with the excessive exercise videos. We get it Misha you work out or run but shockingly most people who exercise don’t share it every time on Instagram.
It’s overkill for a non-fitness account! Don’t even see results yes she’s lost weight but she doesn’t look toned she just sucks her stomach in

Reactions: 7
She should make a fitness acount maybe, I'm sure most of her followers want fashion content etc not her sucking her stomach in on run's, getting boring now and obvious body checking

Reactions: 8
Yeah I had to unfollow, she’s boring anyway but I don’t want to see her running or working out at all. Kasha is more interesting.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.