Misha Grimes #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£108 for a standard ear piercing!! The girl has more money than sense. I know she’s in London and things are usually more expensive but that’s utterly ridiculous.

26090466-18DF-4CA0-96E0-C0A3E4D2E55D.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Astrid & Miyu have some terrible reviews about their piercing on trustpilot as well! Not sure they are the most "profesh"

Reactions: 4
Astrid & Miyu have some terrible reviews about their piercing on trustpilot as well! Not sure they are the most "profesh"
Also, none of their jewellery online is titanium or solid gold and those are the safest to pierce with so ://

Reactions: 5
Who’s piercing her ear the queen🤣🤣, I have over 20 piercings and never once even been quoted that price🤯, it was probably gifted to her like everything else, hardly ever see that girl buying any treatments or that😂.

Who’s Jake away with?, you’d think misha might have went, she definitely made it sound like she was also going, they hardly do anything together, sounds like they just sleep together in bed at night and live two completely separate life’s, yes they don’t need to be together 24/7, but they don’t do anything at all together, if she’s not out with her friends or at home, he’s away out with his friends, you’d think misha working for herself really that they’d do stuff together when he isn’t working, you never even see them going back to jakes parents for the weekend, and you only seen him going with her like once recently, they definitely have a weird relationship 😬

Reactions: 4
I think she knows her and Jake have run their course/aren’t the big fairytale ending but it’s a lot of pride to swallow and actually finish it and up root life again. That being said, I wouldn’t be surprised if when their lease Is up we will see a lengthy post about how they’ve decided to go their separate ways but have great love and respect for each other 🥱

Reactions: 10
Hmmm, your girlfriend’s first Christmas since losing a parent? Might be a difficult day. Jake bleeping off abroad and leaving her to it is a serious dick move.

Reactions: 26
I think she knows her and Jake have run their course/aren’t the big fairytale ending but it’s a lot of pride to swallow and actually finish it and up root life again. That being said, I wouldn’t be surprised if when their lease Is up we will see a lengthy post about how they’ve decided to go their separate ways but have great love and respect for each other 🥱
I agree, don’t think she would admit it’s dead which is blantantly obvious to everyone. I think they’ll give up the apartment and he’ll work abroad and she’ll go to her mum.

Reactions: 8
It was the awkward moment in the jewellery making clog when he walked in on her crying at the pictures of the jeeelledy and didn’t really know what to say

Reactions: 3
Wow, first Christmas without her dad and jakes away out the country😬, I see them finishing in the start of next year if not before and it’s going to be an Instagram post or YouTube video that goes something like… ( obviously misha spelling)

sorry for going M.I.A recently, but needed some time away from my phone ( even tho I’ve not done that) to spend with family, as everything that’s happened over the past year, me and Jake have decided that now isn’t the time to be together as I have such a busy life and can’t afford the flat anymore at full price and Jake wants to go on holidays single, we’ve decided to focus on our own life’s and family at the moment, we’re still great friends and will stay friends 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 feel free to copy and paste misha for the post 😘😘😘, mean probably would make a better post than the 13 year olds diary post you’ll write about it.

Doesn’t even go to uni
I laughed when I seen that🤣🤣🤣, she’s never even been to uni😬, maybe she needs to reach out to sian and ask what it’s like 💀

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.