Misha Grimes #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Misha, 15 minutes is not that far to walk to a tube station and news flash...London is EXPENSIVE. She's really pissing me off she seems like such a brat and her constant body checking is bleeping irritating. Also shouldn't Jake be coming to the viewings?! Their relationship is so weird.
Idk why influencers are so set on living in those character-less new build flats in a dead area like nine elms. You can get so much for her budget if you live literally anywhere else

Reactions: 6
Not to mention she took a supposedly spontaneous trip to Dubai but is now trying to seem relatable by saying rent in London is expensive??

Reactions: 7
Not to mention she took a supposedly spontaneous trip to Dubai but is now trying to seem relatable by saying rent in London is expensive??
Exactly, the rent isn’t expensive to her because she could afford it, she’s just stingy. She would be 100% better off staying at her mums and after 6-12 months the money she would have wasted on rent and bills in London would add up to a house deposit!

Reactions: 5
See Jake's busy today, he's playing with his dog. Ahh, Misha, Misha, Misha ... wake up love.

Exactly, the rent isn’t expensive to her because she could afford it, she’s just stingy. She would be 100% better off staying at her mums and after 6-12 months the money she would have wasted on rent and bills in London would add up to a house deposit!
If you can afford to save a while to buy you're much better off, renting is just dead money.

Reactions: 4
You guys, I can’t deal with this. When listing cons about the building on the left she put ‘4th floor’ and a pro for the listing on the right she put ‘not sure what floor but higher’
other cons include: lack of coffee shops

sorry but these priorities are so out of touch with the real world. All to put on a front

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Her pros and cons list has triggered me 😂you’d think that a 15 min walk to the station for someone (misha) who must go to the gym every single day wouldn’t be such a big deal 😂

Most people in london would just be grateful to find an OK sized affordable flat that doesn’t have mold 😂😂

Reactions: 20
Surely if you were looking forward to living with your partner again after being apart for over a month you wouldn’t give a duck about the plastic on the windows or the colour of the oak

Reactions: 16
You guys, I can’t deal with this. When listing cons about the building on the left she put ‘4th floor’ and a pro for the listing on the right she put ‘not sure what floor but higher’
other cons include: lack of coffee shops

sorry but these priorities are so out of touch with the real world. All to put on a front
Nah honestly as someone who works in properties and has previously worked in these hi rise fancy flats, alot of people prioritise higher floors as its a better view rather than just seeing a neighbouring building wall. I agree up until the point wher some people will pay like an extra £150 a month for like an extra two floors, with a very similar view just for the 'status'.. Then it's silly.

Reactions: 1
is jake gunna be living with her? Does he actually have any input?! Why do they need to be in London also...so she can have a joe and the juice 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
is jake gunna be living with her? Does he actually have any input?! Why do they need to be in London also...so she can have a joe and the juice 😂

They definitely have a weird relationship, but it’s definitely strange that she’s not mentioned Jake, when before in her video she was going on about how it’s her and jake looking for somewhere else to live, and constantly was saying our flat and we’ve got viewings to all of a sudden it’s just her and she’s not even seen Jake at all really since them leaving the flat, you’d think having spent a year living with “ the love of your life” to living apart now, you’d think you’d want to spend as much time as possible, especially when misha as she’s said plenty of times can work from everywhere and anywhere, so if anything they’ve more chances to see each other, at least more than once than two people not living together and working a normal job, so you’d think that would be the case, I wouldn’t be surprised if when she finds somewhere Jake doesn’t move in again 🤷🏽‍♀️

Ever noticed how it never sticks any her “ best friends”, yeah she’s still friends with that kloe, but they only see each other like once a year😂, but not another one of her friendships last. Georgia doesn’t bother with her anymore and then a few months ago that Amy was her best friend who’s never been mentioned again😬, I think that says alot when not one of your friendships ever last, considering when you are saying they are your “best friend”, if anything I think it shows how immature misha really is😬, I mean it’s pretty obvious misha is one of those girls who it’s her way or no way, so I don’t blame them, last thing anyone wants in there 20’s Is an immature friend that has to always make it about her🤷🏽‍♀️, give it a few months and her latest besties will turn out the exact same😅

Last edited:
Her pros and cons list has triggered me 😂you’d think that a 15 min walk to the station for someone (misha) who must go to the gym every single day wouldn’t be such a big deal 😂

Most people in london would just be grateful to find an OK sized affordable flat that doesn’t have mold 😂😂
Why does she need to be near a train? She doesn’t work and isn’t in a rush to be places lol

Reactions: 6
Especially when she's renting, she's not even buying! Imagine being so materialistic that the colour of oak stops you renting somewhere 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Y’all have two let me know if the whole workout if she filmed and posted is actually good and her form is good because from what I saw on the stories... it’s very focused on her untoned ass and her form is meh

I think she's been very cagey about all this flat stuff. She's just put a few stories up. Is it being done on purpose for engagement, keep us all wondering? Jake is very much in the background, you would have thought had she seen him so would we. She's obviously with mum and Anya now.

Reactions: 4
Y’all have two let me know if the whole workout if she filmed and posted is actually good and her form is good because from what I saw on the stories... it’s very focused on her untoned ass and her form is meh
The deadlift she showed had me cringing so much with her form, I'm surprised she hasn't been injured yet with how she half heartedly does these exercises

Just watched some of her blog and omg this girl has serious issues! Everytime she films her body she pulls her clothes down to show her body, even gym shorts in the gym??? Also she alludes to a breakdown the night she posted the tiktok about j names but then mentions jake a few times??

• Angry
Because her mom payed for the Dubai trip she wont be paying her rent

Reactions: 2
Am I the only person who thinks she’s desp trying to get sponsored by misfits protein bars, has to upload a video every day of her eating and tagging them

The flat hunting is so odd why’s she going alone and using I not we? I wonder what needs to fall into place before her and Jake can go on their next trip….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.