Misha Grimes #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else watch her moving vlog and notice the entitlement about her wanting another apartment! she said she emailed the landlord about her whole life atm and her dads passing and how she’s not an ordinary 22 year old (they still said no obviously 😂), but like it shows that she’s pretty comfortable using her dads death as basically a way of trying to guilt people into things 🙄 probably wasn’t the first time and definitely won’t be the last

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Did anyone else watch her moving vlog and notice the entitlement about her wanting another apartment! she said she emailed the landlord about her whole life atm and her dads passing and how she’s not an ordinary 22 year old (they still said no obviously 😂), but like it shows that she’s pretty comfortable using her dads death as basically a way of trying to guilt people into things 🙄 probably wasn’t the first time and definitely won’t be the last
I can’t bear to watch her but that’s awful. Using a dead relative to get a flat? How low can she go 😂

Reactions: 11
1704739F-BD20-4D1E-B85F-7C0049452737.jpeg
3E65D99D-23FA-45F7-845B-246A53DB5E21.jpeg
34B10F34-2BD0-48DC-A3E2-CFE9A83FE20D.jpeg

I really don’t get wearing her bikini like this!! It doesn’t look stylish, It looks stupid!!! It’s like she’s wearing a 12 year olds training bra. Not to mention it must hurt having your tits squashed like that.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
what did she mean by she's not an 'ordinary 22 year old'?
Omg how embarrassing. Sure if a landlord gets 2 offers for the same price and they need to choose one tenant maybe it helps to give them some info on yourself but if they’re looking for 800£ more a month who gives a F what she’s been through 😂 the landlords there to make money not provide charity

Reactions: 4
The whole clip of this particular story but is just so cringe, the walk is horrible, the facial expressions, just everything is horrible aha
Aww it was bad! The fact she would have got her mum to film it too 🙈influencers really do think they are the absolute tit but it’s all too much.

Reactions: 6
Right aha, I’m assuming someone’s father passed away in like two pages and this whole book now reflects her life? Apparently as does every other book I’ve noticed. I’m sorry I feel for her I do, but she isn’t the only person in this world that has lost someone they loved and she honestly acts like she is a little bit. Getting a bit uncomfortable with it now aha.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Abu Dhabi airport got bombed the other day… Iranian and Yemen forces… and they are just having a lovely holiday in Dubai!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Why is she so aggy that her room is green? Like get over it, you're staying at your mums. She's so shallow it hurts

Reactions: 14
TW : eating disorders

I don’t think you need to be dignoised to regonise the fact you have a eating disorder butfor her to say she has anerexica with not Being dignoised os so harmful you can’t just know that you can’t just decided that’s the disorder you have it’s pretty offensive to somone who’s been through a eating disorder

Reactions: 8
I’m going to hell, I thought she was in the bath with her dads ashes or something sitting on the side of the bath💀

I cannot even watch her videos she puts up with her mum, because it’s disgusting the way she speaks to her, every video she’s in, misha always sounds like a spoiled little brat to her mum, especially the vlog of her mums new house, poor woman just lost her husband and wanted to show everyone her new start and misha is in the back ground saying they don’t care, it’s disgusting… I’d rather watch kasha showing us all her nice new home, than misha running around half naked with the bottom of her boobs hanging out 😬

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
E43370A1-DF0D-4681-89A8-E1ACC2708A24.jpeg

Who wears pjs like this??!!! With your tits just hanging around waiting to be exposed! She’s so thirsty!

• Sick
Reactions: 17
She has the cardio body... like straight up and down and zero toning (almost child like tbh) I’m not saying she has a bad body at all but it’s not my favourite, I feel like when someone has a weight/strength body it’s very toned and you can see the hard work... but hers just looks like intense cardio and calorie deficit body 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Luckily I don’t go to Mishas gym, I use the one around the corner but if I did I would be speaking to the staff about her recording whilst in there. A lot of people can feel very conscious when working out and having the worry that you’re being broadcast to thousands of people whilst sweating away shouldn’t be a factor whilst at the gym.

B8F9A28A-7DCD-4A4F-9EF6-3B85C16691BA.png

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Luckily I don’t go to Mishas gym, I use the one around the corner but if I did I would be speaking to the staff about her recording whilst in there. A lot of people can feel very conscious when working out and having the worry that you’re being broadcast to thousands of people whilst sweating away shouldn’t be a factor whilst at the gym.

View attachment 1012565
I agree. She should check the gym policy before recording.
And that caption... she keeps believing she can make Jake jealous, but he doesn't give a toss. He's living his best life with his family and pals.

Reactions: 13

View attachment 1012565
Of course, I understand the whole being weary of guys in a gym as a female, but if they're not staring, doing anything wrong why do you need to point it out? They're just there to work out, same as you. I suppose I just get irritated by the whole 'men are trash' thing, it seems to go against the equality mindset we're trying to work towards. I hope I don't get on anyone's bad side for saying this, it's just my brother has often been subjected to sexism as a young male and it often irks me

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.