Misha Grimes #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey everyone, I used to follow misha but haven’t watched for a while. Would someone possibly be able to tell me what happened with and her jakes flat, is she back living with her mum now? ☺

Hey everyone, I used to follow misha but haven’t watched for a while. Would someone possibly be able to tell me what happened with and her jakes flat, is she back living with her mum now? ☺
They moved out because the price went up as they originally had a lower price due to covid. They both moved in with parents temporarily but they’ve now found a one bed flat they are moving into in a few weeks

Reactions: 1
Does it strike anyone else as disrespectful? It’s not just her grief, it’s very much her mother and sister’s too. A parent is one of the worst losses you can experience and I wouldn’t be able to do that so publicly and have a camera rammed in my face. Her screaming BYE DADDY was clearly for the camera.

Reactions: 20
If I was mourning a close relative and I had someone recording it and being insincere and thinking about how it all looked on film I would be furious.

Reactions: 12
The whole daddy thing is something else😬, not once did she ever call him that, I guess she thinks it probably looks more lovely to the Internet, I agree, somethings you just don’t need pictures for, I get she might want to look back and remember, but it’s actually such a sad photo to look at, a moment she’ll never get again and she has a phone in her hand instead of being in the moment.. I’d rather have those memories in my head of spending those times together and not caring about a phone or anything like that and just being there with the people who mean the most to her to remember her dad, I get she’s an “influencer” but c’mon you’re mums lost the love of her life it’s his birthday and she’s with her two children they created together, f*ck the photos misha🤦🏽‍♀️, be there for your mum and sister. Instead of being too busy videoing it for social media. Respect your dad enough to be a family without the Internet needing to see. It’s sad but a lot of what she does post about her dad does seem for attention, it’s always about her, same with the collection, one item was supposedly for him, but she still made it about herself🥱

Reactions: 18
Meanwhile, Jake is uploading a topless pic with some shredded abs… he’s been focusing hard in the gym you can tell. honestly you’d think he’s single! Not been a mention of misha for quite a while

Reactions: 7
2 weeks till the marathon and she’s done another 8k run? She’s not done anything over a 20k, what the heck ? I see this marathon going horribly for her tbh.

Reactions: 4
Have they changed the distance of a marathon and nobody has told me? Last I checked they were 42km, so why with only 14 days to go is she still only running 8kms at a time?

Have they changed the distance of a marathon and nobody has told me? Last I checked they were 42km, so why with only 14 days to go is she still only running 8kms at a time?
Because it's all a load of attention-seeking bollocks? Is she running for a charity?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
There is the Brighton marathon AND Brighton 10k (which they call marathon too) on same day.
I bet she’s doing the 10k and not the proper marathon given she’s not even managing a third of the distance with 2 weeks to go. If she is only doing the 10k that’s sly no need to lie

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20220326-145120_Instagram.jpg

Did she really blame her poor father for not being able to read "sparkling" on a bottle of water?
After celebrating his birthday just to make cringey posts. And now this? :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 28
This might sound incredibly harsh BUT she’s only doing the marathon now because it’s not that long after her dad passed so she can max out on sympathy from her ‘fans’ and get max donations from them. If she left it too long after people wouldn’t remember / be as aware and she wouldn’t raise as much.

Reactions: 8
I know everyone is entitled to an opinion but I don’t think you can judge how someone chooses to grieve. Yes it might seem OTT to you but if that’s the way she chooses to do it, so what? She’s not actually hurting anyone.

I find her so annoying don’t get me wrong but when it comes to the grief stuff, I say do whatever she wants, poor girls lost her dad, in time she might look back and think she wasn’t acting right but grief comes out in different ways for everyone.

And before anyone comes for me, I’ve said everyone’s entitled to their opinion, just giving mine.

Reactions: 4
I know everyone is entitled to an opinion but I don’t think you can judge how someone chooses to grieve. Yes it might seem OTT to you but if that’s the way she chooses to do it, so what? She’s not actually hurting anyone.

I find her so annoying don’t get me wrong but when it comes to the grief stuff, I say do whatever she wants, poor girls lost her dad, in time she might look back and think she wasn’t acting right but grief comes out in different ways for everyone.

And before anyone comes for me, I’ve said everyone’s entitled to their opinion, just giving mine.
This is a gossip site people can say / do / feel however they want it’s the point of the site 🤷🏼‍♀️ It’s better for people to voice thoughts etc here than directly to her which wouldn’t be fair as if she read here it’s by choice not obligation.

Reactions: 6
This is a gossip site people can say / do / feel however they want it’s the point of the site 🤷🏼‍♀️ It’s better for people to voice thoughts etc here than directly to her which wouldn’t be fair as if she read here it’s by choice not obligation.
I know that’s why I said everyone’s entitled to their opinion and I gave mine.

In my personal opinion gossiping about someone’s grief is wrong.

But she is sharing her grief very publicly so that opens it up to discussion. I don’t think anyone on here has been hugely controversial but it’s fair to say put your phone down and live in the moment and some things don’t need to be shared..

So don't do it? People are simply pointing out what she's putting out there, it was a memorial for her dad's birthday her DEAD DAD and she was glued to her phone, nothing is more important to Misha than Misha and how she looks to the world

Reactions: 9
So now she really believes that every minor thing that happens to her is due to her dad? That’s a great way to never have accountability again.

Reactions: 14
I also hate balloon releases, your grief isn't a free pass to cause environmental damage and kill wildlife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.