Misha Grimes #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she eats with her mouth open gives me pure rage! 😡🤬 stop filming yourself eating, or eat with proper manners!

Reactions: 4
She really wants creepy men to watch her nipples clearly showing under those sheer pjs. And I don't think she's wearing knickers either 🤢

Reactions: 3
91674329-0059-4E19-A9BD-3DFAAA06A984.jpeg

I’m sorry but what??!!! There’s no way these are meant to be pjs, or if they are there’s definitely some kind of top that goes underneath! There’s no point to that top, it barely covers anything so might as well wear nothing!

Any sudden movement and everything will be on show! Although thats probably the point!

637E1659-2B42-42CA-82E8-4AE2DFBAA95A.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Hmmm I used to cut up a banana like that when I had an ED, it made me feel like it was a proper meal etc by being on a plate. She will probs make it seem like it's cos of her 'stomach issues' tho...hope she's eating enough and fuelling her body if shes doing a bloody marathon

Reactions: 7
Also- she’s going round the house in those ‘pj’s’ whilst her mum is there? Plus I’m sure there’s a nip slip in the pic above.

Reactions: 9
I don’t want to sound rude but why does she need a PA when all she’s done today is eat snacks, make a mug cake, return clothes and run?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What is she thinking filming in that top? 🤦🏼‍♀️ Swear she wants old men on Reddit to drool over her

Reactions: 4
What is she thinking filming in that top? 🤦🏼‍♀️ Swear she wants old men on Reddit to drool over her
I mean who else will? Her mans doesn’t give a flying duck about her, there was zero chemistry what so ever in her bday video. so she’s gotta get her fill of attention from somewhere 😂

Reactions: 2
The prom dresses she chose were way better than the birthday dress she actually wore. Why didn't she pick the burgundy one for herself? Celebrating your birthday doesn't mean flashing your lady parts to the world.

Reactions: 2
The disrespect she has for her own mothers home never fails to amaze me. It's not funny misha, it's grim

Reactions: 11
The disrespect she has for her own mothers home never fails to amaze me. It's not funny misha, it's grim
And she and Jake have an upcoming ONE bedroom apartment?! 😂😂 good luck with that one dude, we all saw her “dressing room” after like 20min every day in the last flat, it was always the most grubbiest disgusting mess. Like there’s a “mess” where it’s a bit disorganised and then there’s THAT kind of level of mess 😬🤢 shes so gross, I couldn’t live with that.

Reactions: 8
Who in their right mind would sit on a train in public like this. She’s got nothing on under that dress and it’s practically completely unbuttoned.

3743A1C5-2D2E-4242-8688-C6807BB1167B.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
“Most people want to film themselves in the gym” what world does she live in 😂
She actually thinks people are as self absorbed as her , its hilarious 😂 I couldn't think of anything worse and would be pissed if someone filmed me in the gym, my face gets red and sweaty, especially on leg day lol

Reactions: 6
Who in their right mind would sit on a train in public like this. She’s got nothing on under that dress and it’s practically completely unbuttoned.

View attachment 1117632
She’s got the top scrunched up so if you were next to her/going by I’m almost certain you’d see fully down there. She’s an attention seeker in my eyes

Reactions: 5
I wonder what would happen if her and Jake broke up 😂 because the only friends she even has she has taken from him 😂 would love to be a fly on the wall during that drama (it’s inevitable) they are for sure not going to last? 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.