Misha Grimes #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like misha is on here reading and asking the questions, if anything this says a lot, ‘this is what my room looks like’ Is a reason to why “ the love of your life” won’t live with you at home😬 and you won’t live at his because of space😂🤦🏼‍♀️, loads of people spend years together living out one room😂, especially if it’s only for a couple of weeks like you say… surely space wise for a few weeks is better than separately living from the love of your life?🥴, after living together for the past year. ok we get you misha… Jake doesn’t want to stay at yours because we’ll he’d rather go back home alone. As for the Instagram post about “ the love of your life” who you trying to convince of that. Yourself 😬

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Looks like misha is on here reading and asking the questions, if anything this says a lot, ‘this is what my room looks like’ Is a reason to why “ the love of your life” won’t live with you at home😬 and you won’t live at his because of space😂🤦🏼‍♀️, loads of people spend years together living out one room😂, especially if it’s only for a couple of weeks like you say… surely space wise for a few weeks is better than separately living from the love of your life?🥴, after living together for the past year. ok we get you misha… Jake doesn’t want to stay at yours because we’ll he’d rather go back home alone. As for the Instagram post about “ the love of your life” who you trying to convince of that. Yourself 😬
Absolutely howl when she says she works from home, yeah technically you do but you flounce about in your pants and a bra whereas Jake and his dad have actual jobs they need to focus on.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Cringe when she says “we have been through more than most couples face”... like I understand her dad passed away, but she’s not the only one in the world who has gone through hardships and she consistently acts like she is, some couples don’t have family at all? Some go through horrific things like homelessness? Addiction? Losing all their family? Poverty?, but no no, no other couple has been through and could ever be stronger than Misha Grimes and Jake Whitby?

• Wow
Reactions: 21
her mums house is NOT in the countryside 😑 she lives in the same town as me and has literally moved minutes from their old town house. She could be in the centre of town within a 5 minutes walk!

She’s moved to a village near ciren she’s not in chelt anymore

Cringe when she says “we have been through more than most couples face”... like I understand her dad passed away, but she’s not the only one in the world who has gone through hardships and she consistently acts like she is, some couples don’t have family at all? Some go through horrific things like homelessness? Addiction? Losing all their family? Poverty?, but no no, no other couple has been through and could ever be stronger than Misha Grimes and Jake Whitby?
I feel the same. She’s incredibly lucky they both have families who have the space for them to move back in with and have that to fall back on and I can’t speak for him but her family seem incredibly supportive and loving and like she has an amazing relationship with them. She’s been through a lot for sure but she also has a lot that many people would dream of having.

Reactions: 2
That’s funny Misha when you actually have a Lidl 2 minutes from your house and a Tesco just around the corner from that

40DE865D-7078-4E66-8797-FAE7116AF666.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So M&S is too boujee but a trip to Dubai on 48 hours notice is nothing? This family have more money than brain cells

Reactions: 23
So M&S is too boujee but a trip to Dubai on 48 hours notice is nothing? This family have more money than brain cells
Came here to say the same thing.
Don’t one minute try and seem relatable and then the next day openly flaunt your privilege with airport photos for instagram likes

If any of you would like to gift me an M&S food shop or a trip to Dubai in 48 hours please feel free to DM me

"2 days ago mum said she needed a holiday..."
No hun, I bet it was you who asked her to go away, and more than 2 days ago. I find it suspicious that Jake went on 2 holidays without her, then they moved back into their family houses (separated), and few days later she's off to Dubai (so predictable geez). I don 't think we'll see them back together, they're living their best lives with no rent and no bills to pay. I hope the Elle Darby and Molly-Mae "scandals" at the biginning of 2022 will make people, especially young people, wake up and stop condoning influencers' behaviours. I don't think it's the end of "influencer culture" at all, but maybe it's the beginning of something positive.

Also let’s not forget you can’t just do 48 hours notice for a holiday when the government guidelines say you need a 48 hour negative pcr test which they would have had to have organised even earlier than 2 days 🙂 or if they were flying with BA 72 hours…
It’s okay to organise a holiday 😅

• Haha
She's so unrelateable. They would have a shock if they had to work for a living. The amount of stuff she has it ridiculous. Has she ever had a proper job or has mummy and daddy given her everything on a plate

Reactions: 4
Came here to say the same thing.
Don’t one minute try and seem relatable and then the next day openly flaunt your privilege with airport photos for instagram likes
Just when you sort of think you're with Misha, the next it's like what?? Yes M&S too 'bouji' but Dubai, well that's a run of the mill holiday. Honest to god.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.