Misha Grimes #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get how she’s going to do the marathon when she hasn’t ran one yet, she says that 10k is easy for her then do the extra few K so you are Atleast half way
You don’t have to run a marathon to do a marathon. It’s actually advised not to do one before you race due to the injury risk etc but she should be doing 30-35k runs by this point and then weaning down to shorter distances in the run up to the race to avoid injury. I’m sure she’ll be able to do it with walking some parts but she hasn’t trained properly and she signed up to one before she should.

Reactions: 6
You don’t have to run a marathon to do a marathon. It’s actually advised not to do one before you race due to the injury risk etc but she should be doing 30-35k runs by this point and then weaning down to shorter distances in the run up to the race to avoid injury. I’m sure she’ll be able to do it with walking some parts but she hasn’t trained properly and she signed up to one before she should.
Is it The London marathon? Surely not. A friend of mine is a keen runner, he's in a local running club. He'd been trying to get in the London marathon for years. It's very hard for people to get a place on the London Marathon first time, even if they are NOT in a running club.

No, it’s the Brighton Marathon. You could enter as late as the Sunday just gone! There’s lots of mini running events on this day too.

The long gushing posts to Daddy make me uncomfortable to be honest. Why not write it down somewhere private and personal? It makes the whole thing seem like a show.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
It’s sad how much of a show it is in comparison to her sister and mum who take this day on a personal level. I couldn’t face the idea of my father passing, and thinking of those who have experienced this, however she just puts on so much still, it doesn’t seem deep and meaningful but more a plot line for her on her insta page.

Reactions: 7
I hate to say it but everything she does surrounding her dads passing is very performative 😬
Like the balloon letting go was so sincere and emotional watching her sister and mother and then Misha is there filming it and waving when the camera is on, the picture of the balloons with the sea her mum and her are just standing there and you can tell the emotion whereas Misha is posing and contorting herself to make it an aesthetic Instagram pic, the singing energy is just so false in her comparing to her family. It’s just making me feel gross tbh. I could be the only one, I know everyone grieves differently but this is just coming off a bit wrong now.

Reactions: 20
I hate to say it but everything she does surrounding her dads passing is very performative 😬
Like the balloon letting go was so sincere and emotional watching her sister and mother and then Misha is there filming it and waving when the camera is on, the picture of the balloons with the sea her mum and her are just standing there and you can tell the emotion whereas Misha is posing and contorting herself to make it an aesthetic Instagram pic, the singing energy is just so false in her comparing to her family. It’s just making me feel gross tbh. I could be the only one, I know everyone grieves differently but this is just coming off a bit wrong now.
I don’t know why people choose to let off balloons to remember someone - I get how it must feel releasing them but those balloons could go on to kill an animal. It’s as bad as people letting off the fire lanterns that damage trees and animals homes.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It says it all, watching them release those balloons, anya there comforting kasha and misha bloody recording it. I can feel kasha’s pain even just looking at the back of her. Misha give your mum and your sister a damn cuddle for gods sake and share in that moment as a family. Put your damn phone away.

Reactions: 11
Why was she recording the balloons anyway when someone was already filming them from behind?? Completely spoilt the pictures

Reactions: 4
Just seen the photos gosh that’s so awkward. Her mum and sister really embracing that moment and she’s got her phone out recording 😭

Reactions: 3
Just caught up on her Instagram 😬 Put your damn phone away Misha you do not have to to film everything, keep some moments private and special and be present with your family.

Reactions: 2
not every memory needs to be recorded, those special memories live in your mind and stay with you. You don't need video evidence that something happened!!

The 'DADDY' is too much for me also, she never called him that before?

Reactions: 12
duck me daddy. Really? I know how she meant it, but she also knows the connotations
This was too much. How can her mother and sister let her post something like that? Btw I don't think she's the one who paid the bill; she is living at her mum's and pays for nothing, making that house become a pig pen. I can't wait for the day when she'll move into the new apartment, if it will ever happen.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.