Misha Grimes #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know one person who doesn’t... have headaches 😂 she’s just so dim 🙄 does she mean migraines... also tbh are we supposed to feel sorry for her, like YOU missed your train because YOU were late for goodness sake... don’t even get me started on her having the gall to complain about Covid 😂

Reactions: 6
She says in her stories that she just realised the tag on her trousers is still on. Misha, you're not fooling anyone, we all know we'll never see those trousers again cause they'll be put on depop as new with tags or sent straight back as a return🙄
Bugs me when they're called pants - we live in the UK!

Reactions: 2
So Misha is late and misses her train (who knew public transport didn't wait for princess Misha), she then didn't leave enough time to check she'd be able to board the next one, and then she cried? I'm sorry but the situation was entirely self inflicted and she doesn't have a real job or any reason she would miss her train.....

Reactions: 9
This girl did not just say people are scared to do things alone 😂 like no? Not everyone is a dependant childish cry baby who cries when they miss the train due to their own lateness 🙄

Reactions: 5
I feel like the only reason any guys would look at her while at the gym is because of the poor form 😅

Reactions: 4
I feel like the only reason any guys would look at her while at the gym is because of the poor form 😅
😂 she really needs to stop promoting this app with such shocking form, I’m surprised that they haven’t said anything to her about it.
if I was her I’d be booking a lot of sessions with a PT

Reactions: 1
Screenshot_20211114-125044_Instagram.jpg

Good game of spot the aff link declaration king on today.. she's so dishonest

Edit *going not king

Maybe it’s just me, but I think this just makes her look trashy, wearing tight clothing’s with no bra on, no one wants to see your nipples misha, she might not have any boobs and not see the point in a bra, but she could at least wear something under, something like that, no one wants to see your nipples, no even just a little bit aswell you can actually see the full nipple, girl can’t leave anything to the imagination because it’s all over the Internet 🤮, I mean let’s me serious we all hate wearing a bra, but we still do 🤷🏼‍♀️

She better pray her “influencer” career doesn’t go down the Pan (this point it’s happening🤣) because can you imagine her in a normal everyday job, she’s be fired🤣🤣, not only is it totally inappropriate to turn into work with no bra on and your nipples on show, but all they’d have to do is search her social media accounts and see everything, I really hope for your own sake misha, that this job doesn’t fall apart because everything will come back to bite you on the arse😬

Attachments

Is she still with her boyfriend? They’re both as trashy as each other

Reactions: 3
God the state of her natural nails.
And her new nails look poorly done. I see a lot of bubbles on the surface. If this is the quality of her "gifted" items I say no thanks

Maybe it’s just me, but I think this just makes her look trashy, wearing tight clothing’s with no bra on, no one wants to see your nipples misha, she might not have any boobs and not see the point in a bra, but she could at least wear something under, something like that, no one wants to see your nipples, no even just a little bit aswell you can actually see the full nipple, girl can’t leave anything to the imagination because it’s all over the Internet 🤮, I mean let’s me serious we all hate wearing a bra, but we still do 🤷🏼‍♀️

She better pray her “influencer” career doesn’t go down the Pan (this point it’s happening🤣) because can you imagine her in a normal everyday job, she’s be fired🤣🤣, not only is it totally inappropriate to turn into work with no bra on and your nipples on show, but all they’d have to do is search her social media accounts and see everything, I really hope for your own sake misha, that this job doesn’t fall apart because everything will come back to bite you on the arse😬
I dont know if this is a UK thing but I live in Canada and havent work a bra for about 5 years, I have had zero comments about it and volunteer in a childrens hospital as well as have graduated from my Masters degree. It is not uncommon here for women to not wear a bra. You dont have to wear a bra if you dont want to, and shaming another woman for not wearing one just perpetuates the idea from men that women should wear bras. I dont wear a bra to work either, however I would wear a thick top. If someone said something to me at work or at university for not wearing a bra I would bring it up to HR as sexual harassment. A boss or fellow employee should not comment on a woman's breasts in the workplace, even to say they are being shown too much or the natural shape is offensive and that they should dress differently. To me its like in the 60s when people shamed women for wearing pants and not skirts or dresses. Fashion evolves, it is 2021 women are not being made to wear things that men dont have to anymore. Its actually quite freeing to become comfortable with the natural shape of your body and not feel the societal pressure to hide your body from the world in order to be professional.
I am interested in the cultural difference because no one would be fired here for not wearing a bra, as i said if a comment like this was made it would be brought to HR and the person who commented would be flagged for sexual harassment, the employee would be fine.
I agree you wouldnt go to work wearing a thin top but a bra is not necessary in this day and age. Maybe its just a cultural thing as Canada is quite progressive and liberal

This comment wasnt meant to be hateful, but i am just surprised we are in 2021 and we are still saying women need to wear bras to be taken seriously at work, things have changed. Even alcoholism. If you admit to many companies that you are an alcoholic they will not fire you because it is now seen as a medical issue. Things are changing, for the better if you ask me!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I dont know if this is a UK thing but I live in Canada and havent work a bra for about 5 years, I have had zero comments about it and volunteer in a childrens hospital as well as have graduated from my Masters degree. It is not uncommon here for women to not wear a bra. You dont have to wear a bra if you dont want to, and shaming another woman for not wearing one just perpetuates the idea from men that women should wear bras. I dont wear a bra to work either, however I would wear a thick top. If someone said something to me at work or at university for not wearing a bra I would bring it up to HR as sexual harassment. A boss or fellow employee should not comment on a woman's breasts in the workplace, even to say they are being shown too much or the natural shape is offensive and that they should dress differently. To me its like in the 60s when people shamed women for wearing pants and not skirts or dresses. Fashion evolves, it is 2021 women are not being made to wear things that men dont have to anymore. Its actually quite freeing to become comfortable with the natural shape of your body and not feel the societal pressure to hide your body from the world in order to be professional.
I am interested in the cultural difference because no one would be fired here for not wearing a bra, as i said if a comment like this was made it would be brought to HR and the person who commented would be flagged for sexual harassment, the employee would be fine.
I agree you wouldnt go to work wearing a thin top but a bra is not necessary in this day and age. Maybe its just a cultural thing as Canada is quite progressive and liberal

This comment wasnt meant to be hateful, but i am just surprised we are in 2021 and we are still saying women need to wear bras to be taken seriously at work, things have changed. Even alcoholism. If you admit to many companies that you are an alcoholic they will not fire you because it is now seen as a medical issue. Things are changing, for the better if you ask me!
I’m American but have been living in the UK for the past year. If anything I feel like the UK (at least in London) is more progressive than the US and even in the US it would be an HR issue for someone to comment on you not wearing a bra. I think a lot of people see going braless at work as the same as “will I be employed if I have tattoos?” And while I think it’s still ridiculous that people have to ask themselves that, tattoos are a choice and boobs aren’t.

Most people that don’t wear bras do so because they find it uncomfortable. the difference with misha is she WANTS everyone to see her nipples/genitals

I’m American but have been living in the UK for the past year. If anything I feel like the UK (at least in London) is more progressive than the US and even in the US it would be an HR issue for someone to comment on you not wearing a bra. I think a lot of people see going braless at work as the same as “will I be employed if I have tattoos?” And while I think it’s still ridiculous that people have to ask themselves that, tattoos are a choice and boobs aren’t.
It might depend on the location. I know many places in the US are more conservative than Canada and the US is more conservative than Canada in general, we have very strict laws to protect employees from discrimination etc. But yes i agree, it might put some bosses off, but I personally wouldnt want to work for a company or a boss who would have an issue with stuff like that

Most people that don’t wear bras do so because they find it uncomfortable. the difference with misha is she WANTS everyone to see her nipples/genitals
I was more specifically commenting on how the OP making the leap that not wearing a bra would make it hard to find a job. Women's bodies shouldnt offend people so much, genitals are different. Obviously some people are more conservative but just because you are uncomfortable with seeing other womens body parts like breasts, doesnt meant that people should be fired because you dont like it. Like i said it is a personal choice, even here we have no dress codes at school anymore, kids can literally wear crop tops if they want. Many principals, bosses etc. are progressive women who would not want to shame other women for not wearing bras. So I really dont think her not wearing a bra will be such an issue for her going forward professionally, at least it wouldnt be in Canada

Last edited:
It might depend on the location. I know many places in the US are more conservative than Canada and the US is more conservative than Canada in general, we have very strict laws to protect employees from discrimination etc. But yes i agree, it might put some bosses off, but I personally wouldnt want to work for a company or a boss who would have an issue with stuff like that

I was more specifically commenting on how the OP making the leap that not wearing a bra would make it hard to find a job. Women's bodies shouldnt offend people so much, genitals are different. Obviously some people are more conservative but just because you are uncomfortable with seeing other womens body parts like breasts, doesnt meant that people should be fired because you dont like it. Like i said it is a personal choice, even here we have no dress codes at school anymore, kids can literally wear crop tops if they want. Many principals, bosses etc. are progressive women who would not want to shame other women for not wearing bras. So I really dont think her not wearing a bra will be such an issue for her going forward professionally, at least it wouldnt be in Canada
I feel like you’re trying to speak for the whole of Canada... I have a few people in my life in Canada who I have sent this all too and they honestly say the opposite to everything you are spouting rn ?

I have small boobs so don’t always wear a bra if I’m wearing baggy tops. However, if I’m wearing something more fitted I will definitely wear a bra. More of a personal choice because I don’t want my nips on show and tbh I don’t really want to see other peoples through their clothes.

I feel like you’re trying to speak for the whole of Canada... I have a few people in my life in Canada who I have sent this all too and they honestly say the opposite to everything you are spouting rn ?
I am not speaking for the whole of Canada. I am just shocked that people on here think that people would be fired for this. I have never been talked to and havent worn a bra for years. Im curious if the people you talked to were talked to about not wearing a bra or how they know this.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.