Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rhil

The tag sticking out of the sports bra after the gym and all 😖 it will probably be up on Depop tomorrow

That dog has been meeting everyone and their mom, I didn’t know her dog hadn’t had the kennel cough vaccine which is the easiest thing to pick up if you’re taking your dog out! Especially because she was letting her meet other dogs. The dogs Instagram makes me cringe, the way Miriam comments on it like she didn’t post it 😖
The dog also comments on Miriam and Tian’s posts .. lord have mercy, would you actually be well to do that

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

mteigm

“She responds to Lucy she knows the name, so we couldn’t change it”

then proceeds to call her “missus” 100 times over!! Dog doesn’t know her arse from her face at this stage she is so tiny 😂 Miriam is a right pain.She just said anted to keep it Lucy
Most dogs don’t actually know their name they simply just respond to your tone of voice when you call them or tell them to do something. I thought the dog whisperer Mirz would know that.

Sooooo I know of a source who told me that her and her South African fella actually went to SA to get married , he needs permission to be in Ireland doesn’t need a visa but needs permission … so she and him married so he could move here it’s all hush hush though

• Haha
  • Wow

Everybody

Chatty Member
Tian sat in the kayak in the garden of the flat with a life jacket on, of a Wednesday afternoon & making tiktoks How the hell did he get a visa?!?!

• Haha

Keylimepie99

Gifted a 600 euro kayak , and has never once displayed an ounce of interest in water sports!! And the coolest part apparently is it's tie dye.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I SHIT YOU NOT. Is this girl actually for real?

“I have kids coming to me asking about body image and they’re like 11” mirz mullie you literally were praising slimming world people about 2 weeks ago. You were telling people how unfit you are and weigh yourself weekly because you’re unhappy. All this whilst saying you had an ED? Erm… and you’re wondering why kids are like this when you like influencing and POV’ing teeny boppers.

you’re constantly contradicting yourself, put on your mask and shut up for a change.

doawheelie

Chatty Member
She literally said on her story yesterday content she pure got that dog for content and nothing else

• Wow
  • Angry

Left

Chatty Member
This should be a lesson learnt to social media "influencers", you can wake up one morning and youve literally been banned from your job, social media isn't forever, get a real job Miriam.

• Haha

Lovelula

VIP Member
Sorry now but I have to say this...
If you were a stranger looking at her page with fresh eyes...you would think young,colourful clothes,Arianna grande vibes,she would pass for 18/19 I think..but a soon as she opens the mouth my god...she talks like a 45 year old woman and has the teeth of a crack head.

• Haha
She’s genuinely so sneaky putting her revolut details up and making it look like people just get 20 quid for free out of the goodness of her heart, she conveniently left out the part of the email that says she will also get 20 quid too!! Here’s a screenshot of the part she left out 😂

why leave it out? Be transparent with your audience - is that too much to ask for? Just makes her look so dodgy trying to hide it
I reported it for scam / fraud which it totally is. Most people would say oh I'll get money and donate to charity. But not 5figure Miriam. Suppose she has 2.5k hotel quarantine to pay for

• Haha

Corkgal1997

Chatty Member
Just shows how immature she actually is.
I sometimes wonder, with how juvenile she is, and how limited she comes across, does she have a mild learning disability?? Like, no other 26 year old woman would bat an eyelid at that sort of thing, it screams 14 year old to me. I actually think they are a great idea, ive seen them online loads, and always wondered about them. Im glad penneys have them so I can try them and see if its worth investing.

Reactions: 13
I don't think t-junction was an essential worker or actively looking for work so don't see how he could stay. Been mirzerys right arm maybe essential though🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
T JUNCTION I AM NOT ABLE

Yeah sure Mirz was only talking the other day about them getting an apartment, now she is off for 2 weeks at least, sounds pretty rushed and urgent
She said few months ago alright that TK orange mother was ill or something, I see his essential reason, what’s hers?

Bet you he's employed as her personal assistant.. which wouldnt be a lie anyway as all he is is a glorified photography of his hunny bunny anywau
Doubt it, she’d have to be registered as a sole trader to get an employee which means she’d have to pay taxes and the five figs will soon be gone lol

girl is enjoying her PUP whilst in SA with Tampon xxxxx

• Haha

Everybody

Chatty Member
Guys look at me - I’m so random!!! Just carried a ring light to the top of a mountain, I’m so crazyyyyyy!!!!! Also look at me, I almost fell off a mountain doing TikToks, hahah not really I was about 500 feet away from the edge! God I’m so random 😅😂😂😂😂

Fuck off.

• Haha