Miriam Mullins #2 botching her hair and selling worn underwear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did ye watch her story just now saying she doesn’t answer the Q&A’s because they’re repetitive? Sorry now but I’ve been following her for over a year and it’s always been the same.
I’d say it’s mostly questions she’s just to ignorant to bloody answer
She uses the Q&A box to increase engagement.. snakey and lazy

Reactions: 2
Guys look at me - I’m so random!!! Just carried a ring light to the top of a mountain, I’m so crazyyyyyy!!!!! Also look at me, I almost fell off a mountain doing TikToks, hahah not really I was about 500 feet away from the edge! God I’m so random 😅😂😂😂😂

duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Between 60 and 80 people viewing her live. Says it all really with her thousands of followers.
And you declined the offer of whatever house you were asked to go into in the UK coz you were probably never asked, you gowl.

Miriam must be really giving us nothing when other people are discussed here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
for someone in a foreign country - not much new content out of her!

Loved how she said oh everything is open and its pretty normal. then she reverts and says its hard to buy alcohol and there is a curfew. which one is it?
In fairness if a curfew is the only restriction then it is way different to Ireland where indoor dining still isn’t allowed. I’d say the alcohol thing is a South African law already, but I’m not entirely sure, I could be wrong!

In fairness if a curfew is the only restriction then it is way different to Ireland where indoor dining still isn’t allowed. I’d say the alcohol thing is a South African law already, but I’m not entirely sure, I could be wrong!
I just looked, it’s just a restriction they have for their third wave seems like. You can’t buy alcohol on the weekends. Weird hahaha

Reactions: 1
Beckslyons
Beck Lyons in bleeping fairness, I used to like her pre pandem but she’s become such a huge hypocrite. One minute “I’m so against tan it’s so fake” ~two weeks later in Dubai~ “ohemgee love tan”. She was sulking also she was getting “bigger” on a bulk… then went on a two week cut to feel ~lean~ erm hunny boo boo what do you expect on a bulk. I am a massive gym advocate, but I had to unfollow her due to her ungreatfulness and her pity story saying she’s struggling through her gym session.. some of us couldn’t even GO TO a gym.

Reactions: 3
Beck Lyons in bleeping fairness, I used to like her pre pandem but she’s become such a huge hypocrite. One minute “I’m so against tan it’s so fake” ~two weeks later in Dubai~ “ohemgee love tan”. She was sulking also she was getting “bigger” on a bulk… then went on a two week cut to feel ~lean~ erm hunny boo boo what do you expect on a bulk. I am a massive gym advocate, but I had to unfollow her due to her ungreatfulness and her pity story saying she’s struggling through her gym session.. some of us couldn’t even GO TO a gym.
She use to be relatable but now she is just a dose making herself out to be the hardest worker out there..

Does Rebecca Lyons have a thread here ?
Can someone make a thread as I don’t know how to

There you go :cool:

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.