Miriam Mullins #2 botching her hair and selling worn underwear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For her two latest posts it doesn’t show me how many likes they got. Is that her changing a setting so others can’t see when her posts flop?

For her two latest posts it doesn’t show me how many likes they got. Is that her changing a setting so others can’t see when her posts flop?
I think that's everywhere on Instagram now isnt it??? Don't worry, if her post is flopping she will let us know by begging for likes on her stories 🤣

Reactions: 7
I think that's everywhere on Instagram now isnt it??? Don't worry, if her post is flopping she will let us know by begging for likes on her stories 🤣
They put out an option of if you want to see likes again or not a little while ago and there’s also a feature that you can turn off the like count on individual posts so only you can see the amount of likes on a certain post!

Reactions: 1
If you log on to insta on a laptop you can still see the amount of likes and comments a post gets by hovering over it

I am so embarrassed for Miriam being part of tokfest. It’s literally kids and their parents 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I feel bad for the young girls who are going to meet her. its just so sad in general that she and other influencers are what they look up to. they are being manipulated by these influencers. miriam is obviously using it as a place to network and meet other 'content' creators.

Reactions: 2
I’m not her target market for sure but her following has grown in the last few days. I still find it so bizarre that she is 25/26, so many of her fans must think she is younger

Reactions: 5
From what I've seen it's all children there. She'd want to grow up a bit
Or hang out with the TikTok
I’m not her target market for sure but her following has grown in the last few days. I still find it so bizarre that she is 25/26, so many of her fans must think she is younger
I swear to god Miriam Mullins has not had a birthday since I started following her, and it feels like I’ve been following her for agesssss 😂😂 she’s never growing up

• Haha
Or hang out with the TikTok

I swear to god Miriam Mullins has not had a birthday since I started following her, and it feels like I’ve been following her for agesssss 😂😂 she’s never growing up
Peter pan wannabe lol

Reactions: 4
Maybe he’ll get her to do an Irish Mammy skit on stage since she is a ‘comedian’

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
How convenient that someone asked about her brows just as she was about to do them to throw in her ol ad 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.