Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kandu Waddiwan

Miriam is my inspiration. I'm an average looking girl with a dull personality and a voice like a cheese grater.
If she can be successful there's hope for all of us

• Haha
Reactions: 13
For real? I know social media isn’t real life, but she doesn’t look very stuck on Instagram!
She was travelling to another part of SA for a couple of days and she was going back to the city. As there was a storm coming they knew they couldn't back in time because there is curfews in SA, you can't be put past certain times or you get arrested. So they had to go to a police station and get a letter to say it's OK to travel and they stayed in the car while the storm passed. She was not stuck in SA.

Forgive me, maybe I'm wrong and his mother is sick but they don't seem to be doing much minding when they're always out doing trips and stuff. It seems like they came back because his visa was expiring and now they're running back to Ireland now it's sorted. Look I don't know the circumstances but its like she making it up so she won't get attacked for travelling through a pandemic.
She sounded very entitled on the radio if I'm honest, truely believes that she is gods gift

Reactions: 13
They don’t give a fuck until they do floggers will get away with everything.. come to think of it was it not poor oul Mirz that was complaining a few weeks ago about others that work promoting and doing ads for next to nothing and selling themselves short.. funny that she done it for free for the dentist! Miriam you’re a snakey bitch
Oh she's a complete liar, I don't believe a thing she says. She doesn't take accountability for any of her actions and cannot admit of any wrong doing.

I got blocked on tiktok for correctly calling her out for not wearing a mask in a very public place. I also complained to sweet King about the mask saga on Sunday in marina Market and they left me on read. Not a company I would have supported anyway but definitely won't be.

Yeah it's probably pathetic that I am taking time out of my day to do it but they will never change if someone doesn't hold them accountable.

She is one of the worst out there because she is just a liar. Lies about collabs tags designer gear when it's knock offs

Reactions: 12

lilyrosedeep

The underwear she bought are called hipster and she said ‘are penneys trying to make it cool or something?’ No Miriam, hipster is a style of underwear... she really is thick as two planks lmao

• Haha

Corkgal1997

Chatty Member
Ah lads. These people must have no lives. So a fee people shared their opinions on twitter. It was not hate. It trended cos people agreed.

Are they really that soft that they can't handle criticism?? Bunch of fuckimg snowflakes.

• Heart

Corkgal1997

Chatty Member
The laughing at the period pants. This is a 26 year old woman. I am genuinely mortified for her, as always.

Maniac2003

Chatty Member
I'm starting to think her entire persona is a joke and that she's just trolling us all??
She'll be full pelt on only fans soon. Once t-pain is off the scene. In fairness when you see the figures kneevo is making which are legit they are genuine 5 figure sums. The only 5 figures mirz is making is her pandemic unemployment payment inclusive of decimal places.

• Haha

rhil

As someone who went to school with her for 6 painful years it honestly makes me so happy when people see through her lies and fake personality. She is the biggest snake going. I mean fair play to her for conning all these people and actually being successful. But ya no, she’s a self absorbed idiot who can’t blend a fucking eyeshadow to save her life. That’s what annoys me most is that she’s out here doing tutorials and giving advice when she has about 5 different eyeshadows on and none of them blended. Like honey, no. Get yourself some decent brushes and blend that shit out.

Let me just say; she wasn’t.
Love the tea! Thought it was gas the other day on her tiktok vid, giving advice to students about studying...Miriam hun, you haven't been to school in 7 years and you know nothing about the current education system. She really is beyond cringe

She doesn't have any originality and does copy Charlene quite a bit because they're mirror image.
Imagine buying clothes off her that she has been sitting in Douglas Village carpark and she doesn't bother wash them before putting them up on depop.

She was saying in a Q&A that “most influencers” go to a spot and get changed in the car to take photos for the week 😂
Imagine being in Cork City.. Walking to marina Market and then back to car change and go back just for a picture.. God would you be bothered

• Haha
Shes a dirty girl. Wears clothes and sells them 'with tags' on depop.
Id much rather to buy clothes that are worn once/washed - without tags. Than clothes with her pit and bit juice all over jackets/ pants / underwear (ew) / swimsuits (which in her latest video said she was gonna sell a gifted bikini).
Can i also ask, why is 'with orginal tags' a thing???
Nah babe seen you on your insta with your horse hair extention clip in pony with that worn gifted outfit.
Please Miriam put some effort into your content. This is your full time job that gives you 5 figures!!!
You come on moaning about the questions you are asked in q&a's. Maybe put a bitta context to it and the questions wont be so not to your standard!
You had a few stories about florida tonight
-no details on hours you did, price of visa, its a pandemic, not as easy to pop off to usa to work as it was for you when you went. This isnt really relevant content to a teenage girl in 2021 which you aspire to appeal too with your 1st year content 🙄
Are you sulking abit because your not getting the paid gigs you think you deserve?
You are all about do what makes you happy and dont care what anybody thinks.
Well maybe im a mirco influencer and i want to speak about a brand for free??? - ive free will and ill do a speak about who i please.
Im not all about the money like yourself!
Hard to pay for yourself and tiaan to live in your parents house,, and all those white shirts and takeaway coffees. Are you not moving to the place in Cobh that you heavily hinted at?? What was the follow up on that?? Still waiting to hear that announcement?

Embarrassed for all the company's that have worked for you and you pretty much didnt call them good enough.

Deleting tiktoks just becos they don't do well, we see that happening. 😂

dontmindme987

Lads what is the story with that pose, bent over and arse sticking out like in all honesty it looks ridiculous. Other poses look way nicer. Each to their own I guess 🤷‍♀️

• Haha