Miriam Mullins #2 botching her hair and selling worn underwear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Flat out showing the garden! Is she aloud show the home owners garden i wonder when she's staying in her ma's friends granny flat down the road!
Are you serious? Did she say this in her stories coz I must have missed it? So she essentially got handed a place to live with minimal effort, seems about right for good ol Mirz & T-pain.

Reactions: 5
She just goes to bershka takes pics of Random bits that are never nice and puts the price up?😂
I don’t get her angle with this do ppl ask her for this or something 😂

Reactions: 9
She just goes to bershka takes pics of Random bits that are never nice and puts the price up?😂
I don’t get her angle with this do ppl ask her for this or something 😂
I think it's for the people who don't know how to use google & put up FB statuses or Insta stories asking where to get something like a hoover, baby cot or Chinese.

Reactions: 4
Flat out showing the garden! Is she aloud show the home owners garden i wonder when she's staying in her ma's friends granny flat down the road!
Look I’m as critical of Miriam as the next person because she does pull some dodgy stunts but come on… asking if she is allowed to show the garden of the place she is renting? Cop on 😂

Reactions: 2
I actually want to slap her " Lucy got her final jabs today so in 12 days she can go out for walks etc. She's been bleeping everywhere with them including being manhandled by the twinnies in the mobile home. SO IRRESPONSIBLE!!

Reactions: 8
I actually want to slap her " Lucy got her final jabs today so in 12 days she can go out for walks etc. She's been bleeping everywhere with them including being manhandled by the twinnies in the mobile home. SO IRRESPONSIBLE!!
That dog has been meeting everyone and their mom, I didn’t know her dog hadn’t had the kennel cough vaccine which is the easiest thing to pick up if you’re taking your dog out! Especially because she was letting her meet other dogs. The dogs Instagram makes me cringe, the way Miriam comments on it like she didn’t post it 😖

The tag sticking out of the sports bra after the gym and all 😖 it will probably be up on Depop tomorrow

That dog has been meeting everyone and their mom, I didn’t know her dog hadn’t had the kennel cough vaccine which is the easiest thing to pick up if you’re taking your dog out! Especially because she was letting her meet other dogs. The dogs Instagram makes me cringe, the way Miriam comments on it like she didn’t post it 😖
The dog also comments on Miriam and Tian’s posts .. lord have mercy, would you actually be well to do that

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
The only thing that annoyed me on her stories last night was her teaching the dog to beg. Why teach a dog to beg, if anything you teach then not to beg and wait their turn for you to give them something. It's very annoying sitting at a table eating and a dog begging the whole time. I have dogs and the beg with their eyes 🤣 but getting her to stand up and beg is a such a bad thing to be getting her into. It's cute for now, but wait til she's bigger.

Imagine being a 25 year old being upset that your post didn't get enough likes and begging people to like it 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Where's this? What did I miss 😂 maybe I skipped through some of her stories 🤣
It's her latest insta story. 😂 This must be an all time low for her to have to beg for likes as a so called "influencer/tik tok personality. I have an awful lot of time on my hands this morning as work is incredibly slow so I did a bit of detective work. The post in question was posted around 4pm yesterday & has so far gotten 101 likes & 30 comments. Mirz has 88.1K followers. Some basic maths shows the 101 likes out of 88.1K followers equates to 0.115% of followers liking the post. With 30 comments that percentage shrinks even further. I compared a couple of accounts of similar size including her friends Twins & she has 10k followers less but her latest grid post got over double the amount of likes.

If I was Mirz I would be having a serious conversation with myself about my ability to create content & the actual longevity of this pursuit in the post pandemic world.

Reactions: 7
What her 1.5 million TikTok followers didn’t transfer to her Instagram? (Shocked Pikachu face)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Look I’m as critical of Miriam as the next person because she does pull some dodgy stunts but come on… asking if she is allowed to show the garden of the place she is renting? Cop on 😂
Mirz is that you?

I'd be slow to show my surroundings if i was as famous as Miriam, did you know she has 1.5m followers on tiktok

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Mirz is that you?

I'd be slow to show my surroundings if i was as famous as Miriam, did you know she has 1.5m followers on tiktok
I’m not Miriam lol, you can see my older comments in this thread critiquing her, it’s just stupid to think that she’s not allowed to show her garden because she rents? I’ve never met anyone who’s ever had a lease like that and I’m in my early 20s so all my friends are renting. Like rather be critical of real things she does that deserve criticism, asking if she’s allowed to show her garden is stupid 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.