Miriam Mullins #2 botching her hair and selling worn underwear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder what the big change is she’s talking about? Wonder if Tiaan has secured a visa somehow

Reactions: 3
She has the Yale jumper up on her depop after having it on her for nearly a week 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She keeps saying she’s trying not to buy as many clothes but she’s still posting packages and shopping bags fairly regularly.

Reactions: 8
I’m confused.. don’t know what this is about.. I can’t see Mirz being in a rush anywhere only back to her bedroom
How bleeping long does it take to quickly take a photo with them (I'm assuming that's what they wanted) where does she think she's going like the clown. Head so far up her own arse.

How bleeping long does it take to quickly take a photo with them (I'm assuming that's what they wanted) where does she think she's going like the clown. Head so far up her own arse.
OK edited to say I just saw people say that she had posed for photos with them and when they asked her to make a video with them she said she was in a rush. Fair enough if that's true.

Why would u sell clothes after only having them a week?? Bit of a kick to vavavoom to be honest ,

She keeps saying she’s trying not to buy as many clothes but she’s still posting packages and shopping bags fairly regularly.
Exactly! Miriam the other day ‘I know I’ve been shopping a lot lately but I bought nothing in lockdown’. I’m pretty sure she was still doing hauls during lockdown with online shopping and PR packages. So much for wanting to be more environmentally friendly

Reactions: 7
Anyone notice how she is doing a collab with bPerfect? Bit hypocritical because I'm sure I remember her ripping them a new one when they had that event in Belfast last year?? Could be wrong though

Reactions: 7
Anyone notice how she is doing a collab with bPerfect? Bit hypocritical because I'm sure I remember her ripping them a new one when they had that event in Belfast last year?? Could be wrong though
At the time, she said best of luck to bPerfect for the event at the height of the pandemic, then people were annoyed with her rightly, then she went off on one saying that it was ok for her to wish bPerfect well because she didn’t go to the event in question 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
At the time, she said best of luck to bPerfect for the event at the height of the pandemic, then people were annoyed with her rightly, then she went off on one saying that it was ok for her to wish bPerfect well because she didn’t go to the event in question 😂😂😂
Thats what it was i couldn't remember exactly 😅

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.