Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Sitting here patiently for this YouTube video that she has been teasing.. To show us the puppy!?

Yet shes still in the pub 5 hours later. Leaving the new 'child' with the grandparents. When she was only suppose to be out for 2 hours..

Second day of new puppy that shes wanted for ages. Just to leave it for hours and go to a pub to watch a match she could have watched at home on herself and t-pains new massive tv.

Waiting for the story for her to say that the video is late up because hEr CaMeRa BaTtErY iS dEaD half ways threw filming!

Because being a full time mad bastard for years now and she still cant keep a camera battery charged........ Buy more than one babe and you would always have a full one! Quick tip there for ya Mirz.

P. S. Your kitchen lights are tacky

P. P. S I wonder does your landlord know your leaving a untrained puppy sleep on the soft furnishings 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 12

rhil

Delighted she got caught out with her Revolut ‘ad’ (you wish Miriam). Everyone and their mam knows you can get a referral award, how thick is she to hide it, that girl never does anything from the goodness of her heart 🤣 now she’s got a 2500 euro quarantine, she probably didn’t even need to go over in the first place- any excuse for a holiday and ‘content’!

Reactions: 12

delialoves

I would not want to be in South Africa right now, so much violence there at the moment with all the protests. Just read an RTE article calling it the worst violence there in years, there is over 72 people dead!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11

rhil

Maybe he’ll get her to do an Irish Mammy skit on stage since she is a ‘comedian’

• Sick
  • Haha

mazzydunne

Chatty Member
She had a TikTok up yesterday where she was pretending to be a girl who was regifting something to another girl, did anyone see it? Someone had left a comment on it saying like “This is like you posting your gifted items on Depop” 😂 I think she took the Tik Tok down now though

• Haha

Corkgal1997

Chatty Member
Just sharing these to show ye what the girl that they are trying to get expelled said. They are trying to make out she said way worse things which is untrue
They are a bunch of fools. Miriam really needs to find her way out of the toxic friendships she has made since tiktok. She WAS actually a kind person before, if a little naive. These people have brought out the worst in her. And she is not able for it. She is still naive but now she lacks direction and composure. You can't have it both ways. Ur expected to heap praise but never criticise? She is posting all the positive bullshit that comes her way. Thst Charlene one saying she has never put a foot wrong?? She has. Numerous times. But only since she started associating with those toxic fools.

Maniac2003

Chatty Member
aww hun- so sad to hear that your quarantine hotel isn’t inspiring enough to put up an Instagram photo.

but sure look on the bright side, there is beauty in every struggle 😩🌸
Shes a fucking fraud and a busted flush, too busy buying tik tok followers, fuck off manipulative mirz everyones onto you, you dirty lying skanky bitch.

• Haha

Lovelula

VIP Member
Sorry but those tiny leather handbags that are making a comeback...

Reminds me of a bag my mother would put her fags in and take to the pub in 1998...I get the gawks when I see them.

• Haha
As far as I'm concerned, these content creators who have vast numbers of followers have a responsibility to review/fact check/be mindful of what they're putting out there for the masses to see. She did not think that through. While I don't think she deserves death threats, coming on having a tantrum because she was called out on her ridiculously poor wording just shows how juvenile she is for someone her age.

It's her "job" to create content and clearly she still has a lot to learn. Accepting your mistakes with grace is a much better manner to go about these things. And double checking what you're writing before you post, is also helpful to prevent being called out!

Also to add, the sooner this influencer industry disappears the better, in my opinion. I detest it.

beevr

What do ye all think about her choosing not to speak about the situation in South Africa? Honestly I’m really glad she knew her place and did not speak about it

Left

Chatty Member
Imagine being a 25 year old being upset that your post didn't get enough likes and begging people to like it 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
‘I turned a passion into a job’ ‘I worked so hard making 6 or 7 tik toks a day’…..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 that has to be the most ridiculous thing ever to come out of the mouth of an instahun 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

snarkywitch

I SHIT YOU NOT. Is this girl actually for real?

“I have kids coming to me asking about body image and they’re like 11” mirz mullie you literally were praising slimming world people about 2 weeks ago. You were telling people how unfit you are and weigh yourself weekly because you’re unhappy. All this whilst saying you had an ED? Erm… and you’re wondering why kids are like this when you like influencing and POV’ing teeny boppers.

you’re constantly contradicting yourself, put on your mask and shut up for a change.
I always find it so funny when she talks about mental health and self confidence considering she has no fucking clue about any of that. She called my depression in secondary school “a quirky personality”. Anything she knows about ED she learned from one girl in particular in our year who did genuinely have an ED and happens to be one of her friends. She’s all about the sympathy vote if it means more followers and attention.

tbf to her she’s lost some weight since school but like... she was never an unhealthy size. She was always about a 10, maybe 12 at the most in school. Probably about an 8 now. She never struggled with her relationship with food. And as for any confidence issues, does she really expect people to believe that when she goes around dressed the way she does?