Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Anyone else get annoyed when these plebs say thank god it’s Friday. Like does it really matter if it’s Monday, Wednesday or Sunday to them. All their days are the same. It’s not like they have to get up at 5AM to go to work

Reactions: 18

Corkgal1997

Chatty Member
I actually can't get over what a scabby little bitch she is. Claiming they were second hand... no miriam they are fucking fake. Jesus christ she has no integrity what so ever. Pathetic.

Also, if she was making five figures would she be trying to scam people on depop? She is an absolute fool.

Further depop update.

Catching mirz out in her Web of lies yet again. Selling her fake tat on depop and stating that she paid more for them than she actually did 🙄 she is even too lazy to use her own pics and posts them straight from the buyers page. She's some scab a bit of honestly would be fine🙄🙄 how long before her "real" prada bag will be on depop and mortified for her tagging prada on your knockoffs girl.. 🙄

There’s no shame in minding your five figs, but don’t act bigger than your “elite material” boots

Further depop update.

Catching mirz out in her Web of lies yet again. Selling her fake tat on depop and stating that she paid more for them than she actually did 🙄 she is even too lazy to use her own pics and posts them straight from the buyers page. She's some scab a bit of honestly would be fine🙄🙄 how long before her "real" prada bag will be on depop and mortified for her tagging prada on your knockoffs girl.. 🙄

There’s no shame in minding your five figs, but don’t act bigger than your “elite material” boots
Joint effort and support with OpinionatedPerson

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
despite all the cringe stuff and the obvious ads, im glad she is getting the recognition rather than some of the other influencers that just arent that nice. miriam does seem nice but i hope she doesnt turn into suzanne jackson full of herself if she gets bigger than she is.
Oh don’t be fooled, Miriam is as bad. Selling PR drops on depop, wearing an outfit and keeping the tags on so that she can sell it on. She’s come out with some outrageous statements

Reactions: 17

Emmi59382

Chatty Member
I can't cope I am sooooo embarrassed for her with the POVs. Literally they don't make any sense or have any ending?! It's like when a 6 year old tells you a story. "I took a pill and lost my hearing and then the school was on fire and I didn't know. The end."

• Haha

SazzyB

308F588F-0543-4107-A198-CFC454A5B2E6.png

I nearly spat out my coffee when I saw this story. How clueless can you be? Don’t worry Mirz I’m sure the poor people living in the townships who live in constant fear of violence & haven’t 2 red cents to their name are delighted to hear that there is “beauty in the struggle”. I think she has been spending too much time listening to propaganda from Afrikaaners than actually learning about the real issues in ZA.

• Haha

snarkywitch

Oh u actually knew her in school?? I Lqays got a sense she was one of those girls who had like no friends and sucked up to teachers, and was bullied. But still the tea!
Oh she had friends. She was friends with all the daughters of teachers. And the smart group for some reason. There is one girl she was glued to who is just as equally fake as her. She wasn’t bullied because she was the bully. She did it in a way you weren’t quite sure it was bullying. She would just happen to remember an embarrassing thing about you in front of a huge group.
And yes she did suck up to all the teachers and thankfully not all of them fell for her particular brand of bullshit.

lilly92

it just kills me she considers herself a tik tok comedian when she's the most painfully unfunny person i've ever come across. I'd rather watch Jedward. She needs to grow up and get a life

Corkgal1997

Chatty Member
So now she is selling a laser hair removal device that she has tried out for a couple of days and it is "insane".............. ffs miriam, find some integrity please!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

cmcdb

Chatty Member
Sorry if what I’m going to say is a bit much but how can she end last night’s story about how her confidence has grown so much that she doesn’t wear make up anymore to the first thing she puts up today is her doing her makeup. Where is the logic?
Also loved the word ‘spended’

• Haha

Emmi59382

Chatty Member
I can’t understand it.
The first two pictures were uploaded the 15th and 16th of April. The same yellow barrier is in the background. So did she really bring a change of outfits AND get changed (in a car park) or go back on two different days, purely for pictures on Instagram?

Then there’s the pictures on the filthy stairs and in the lift, like that’s no cool or trendy at all! And these seem to be taken on the same day too, again did she bring a change of outfit?

Can anyone confirm does she just be going around Cork with a suitcase full of clothes and accessories? 😂 her accessories seem to be more props anyways

These are exact copies of charleen murphy's photos 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I mean come onnnnn

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Left

Chatty Member
It's actually sad and pathetic that "worn once" and "tags still on" are in the same sentence.
And if the tag is still on, it obviously hasn't been washed the scruff.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

Annnnieyokes

Fucking hell that Goodfellas tiktok made me pray for the end of civilisation. Like a bad version of an ad they would make on the apprentice. Fire it into the fucking sun with the rest of her Mammy humour. Its not funny or relatable at all.

• Haha

Facesisafool

VIP Member
Complaining now that tian hasn't seen much of ireland, he's been to cobh, ballycotton, midleton, Garryvoe, Cork City, Youghal and shannagarry. A lot more places than I have been the last few weeks. Let's not forgot the essential trip to limerick and then to tipparary for coffee. 🙄 Bring the violin out
He’s seen more of Ireland than me and I’m here 30 years 😂😂😂

• Haha
So Miriam gets her hair done in the morning in a hair dresser and in the evening she’s saying look how shiny my hair is from using the Voduz hair straightener. 🤦🏻‍♂️

• Haha

Emmi59382

Chatty Member
She’s genuinely so sneaky putting her revolut details up and making it look like people just get 20 quid for free out of the goodness of her heart, she conveniently left out the part of the email that says she will also get 20 quid too!! Here’s a screenshot of the part she left out 😂

why leave it out? Be transparent with your audience - is that too much to ask for? Just makes her look so dodgy trying to hide it
She actually went as far as to edit out the end of the sentence where it says she'll get €20 what a snake.
I don't actually care that she would get €20 it's the fact she's pretending it's out of the goodness of her own heart.

PurplePie

Chatty Member
Maybe it's the cynic in me but I never believe any influencers who say they get death threats. Go on and post the screenshots so? I feel like so many of them use it a ploy to get pity especially after they've made a fool of themselves and gotten some fair criticism. Shite like "I know I did x and y but it's was taken out of my context... My mental health... Be kind... I don't deserve death threats!!".

Suddenly the conversation changes from "influencer shouldn't have x and y.. With a large following comes responsibility etc" to "OK so influencer did x and y but the online abuse they get is vile and I can't believe they got death threats!.. They're human too and make mistakes etc etc".

It's such an obvious and transparent diversion tatcic with no proof they received any of the sort. They know if they claim this so many people will blindly support them and anyone who continues to criticise them will be lambasted for adding to the pile on and will be accused as being "part of the problem".

Reactions: 15