Miriam Mullins #2 botching her hair and selling worn underwear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This should be a lesson learnt to social media "influencers", you can wake up one morning and youve literally been banned from your job, social media isn't forever, get a real job Miriam.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This should be a lesson learnt to social media "influencers", you can wake up one morning and youve literally been banned from your job, social media isn't forever, get a real job Miriam.
I just said the exact same thing in a group chat, it just goes to show how unsustainable the job actually is and you have no control over it!!
It will always be the social media platform in charge if you get banned. This did happen to some Irish tiktoker a few months ago and I do think he got his page back.

Reactions: 7
I don't follow any of them as I had never heard of it until I saw stories about it from Mirz & Kneevo. What's her name on insta?

I used to work for the Shelbo's main competitor so I may be able to give some insight to the process of how these people get "free stays". Although it has been 3 years since I left & each hotel has different policies when it comes to "Comp" or "Disc" nights. The amount of requests we would get from "influencers" from both sides of the Atlantic would astound you as we were extremely popular with US guests. The Shelbo is part of the Autograph Collection/Marriott so I imagine they have some corporate policy that is being followed for PR stays these days. So there are a couple of possibilities for how stays would work. More often then not they would email in & send a fluffy email with the amount of followers & exposure they have. It would be determined based on the type of following they have on whether it was worth the hotel giving them some sort of a free stay or whether they would be offered a package at a discounted rate which might include a meal in a restaurant, spa treatment or an excursion showing off the city. Then sometimes you would have influencers that would book a standard room & then send the info before their arrival of who they were, what there following is & then upgrades to nicer/fancier rooms or suites would be determined. Hospitality in Ireland has changed in the 3 years since I moved on with my career but even then the old influencer trope of "gimme gimme freebies" was getting tired & jaded.

I find it hard to believe that someone with not a large platform would be given such a high priced room, unless the hotel has some serious occupancy issues & is finding it hard to sell out.
She defo Ian famous enough for a free stay but I see her staying in fancy hotels nearly 2 a month. Her name is maya power

She defo Ian famous enough for a free stay but I see her staying in fancy hotels nearly 2 a month. Her name is maya power
Isnt*

Reactions: 1
Haven’t been on for awhile, when did she get banned from TikTok?
Didn't realise this either, maybe she got banned for crimes against comedy?😄

Couldn't agree more, she must be earning a sustainable income from it now since she is able to swan off to SA at a moment's notice and she hasn't mentioned anything about returning to hospitality. Must be nice not to have responsibilities

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Didn't realise this either, maybe she got banned for crimes against comedy?😄

Couldn't agree more, she must be earning a sustainable income from it now since she is able to swan off to SA at a moment's notice and she hasn't mentioned anything about returning to hospitality. Must be nice not to have responsibilities
I dunno, she lived at home. Easy to have money when you've few expenses compared to most adults.

Reactions: 7
The hickeys on Tiaan’s neck in his latest story selfie with Miriam 😅

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Jesus those prada sunglasses must be real, ever since she bought them they haven’t left her head.

she didn’t wear her “real” prada bag and shoes that much which she then sold after one IG post on depop

Reactions: 5
Off-topic, but does she have any siblings? I heard about a brother but never seen him on her page at all.

Miriam was on 96fm this morning talking about being stuck in SA while being there looking after her boyfriends sick Mam .

Reactions: 1
Miriam was on 96fm this morning talking about being stuck in SA while being there looking after her boyfriends sick Mam .
For real? I know social media isn’t real life, but she doesn’t look very stuck on Instagram!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.