Miriam Mullins #2 botching her hair and selling worn underwear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For real? I know social media isn’t real life, but she doesn’t look very stuck on Instagram!
She was travelling to another part of SA for a couple of days and she was going back to the city. As there was a storm coming they knew they couldn't back in time because there is curfews in SA, you can't be put past certain times or you get arrested. So they had to go to a police station and get a letter to say it's OK to travel and they stayed in the car while the storm passed. She was not stuck in SA.

Forgive me, maybe I'm wrong and his mother is sick but they don't seem to be doing much minding when they're always out doing trips and stuff. It seems like they came back because his visa was expiring and now they're running back to Ireland now it's sorted. Look I don't know the circumstances but its like she making it up so she won't get attacked for travelling through a pandemic.
She sounded very entitled on the radio if I'm honest, truely believes that she is gods gift

Reactions: 13
To add to the above, when PJ Coogan asked why was she over there she quickly said “oh to help tian moving back to Ireland in two weeks”… then few moments later “and also his mother is ill so we’re here to help out”

sounds like mirz priorities are in order there

PSA EVERYONE: she also mentions it’s coming up to back to school season so get ready for the girl to be mimicking 5-6 year olds

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Miriam was on 96fm this morning talking about being stuck in SA while being there looking after her boyfriends sick Mam .
I would just like to add I don’t follow this melt at all I just heard her when I was listening to the playback on the night shift 🤣

Reactions: 3
I’d believe her sob story a bit more if she wasn’t posing in her bikini every 5 seconds. Just admit you wanted another holiday Mir

Reactions: 10
Oh my god, she thinks she is Beyoncé....how crazy is it we get spotted in South Africa when all my followers are Irish /English” sorry babe but your boyfriend is a South African influencer apparently? Also you’ll be coming up on their “for you page” on TikTok being close by. Go to any other country and see if you get recognised.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh my god, she thinks she is Beyoncé....how crazy is it we get spotted in South Africa when all my followers are Irish /English” sorry babe but your boyfriend is a South African influencer apparently? Also you’ll be coming up on their “for you page” on TikTok being close by. Go to any other country and see if you get recognised.
Well she surprised me coz when she said how small the world is , I thought she was about to say how bloody famous she is

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I wouldn’t call him a South African influencer when all his followers have been leached from Miriams kiddie fanbase 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What the actual duck are those mark videos she is doing. They are even more tit than her usual tripe.

I do think she’s harmless, but why does she dress like a child in them outfits, and do her makeup like a clown ?

Reactions: 4
What the actual duck are those mark videos she is doing. They are even more tit than her usual tripe.
So bizarre, maybe she wants to branch out into acting.
I do think she’s harmless, but why does she dress like a child in them outfits, and do her makeup like a clown ?
She’s trying to appeal to kids and thinks looking like a clown will resonate more with them 🤣

Reactions: 2
I would not want to be in South Africa right now, so much violence there at the moment with all the protests. Just read an RTE article calling it the worst violence there in years, there is over 72 people dead!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I would not want to be in South Africa right now, so much violence there at the moment with all the protests. Just read an RTE article calling it the worst violence there in years, there is over 72 people dead!
The videos coming out of there are terrifying. I can't believe people literally have to defend their business and properties on armed patrols against literal mobs. We are so very fortunate we've never had to experience that hete. Hope it all calms down over there and comes to some sort of a peaceful resolution for all the areas and people affected.

The videos coming out of there are terrifying. I can't believe people literally have to defend their business and properties on armed patrols against literal mobs. We are so very fortunate we've never had to experience that hete. Hope it all calms down over there and comes to some sort of a peaceful resolution for all the areas and people affected.
Agree, it’s a beautiful country but the violence out there can be scary with all the unrest.

Reactions: 1
Has anyone seen the latest tweets about her tiktoks? They're actually gas. I can't believe she pretended to be deaf in one

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
‘I turned a passion into a job’ ‘I worked so hard making 6 or 7 tik toks a day’…..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 that has to be the most ridiculous thing ever to come out of the mouth of an instahun 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Tian chilling out in the back whilst she is going off on a massive rant- say this is 1/50 per day she has

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can't cope I am sooooo embarrassed for her with the POVs. Literally they don't make any sense or have any ending?! It's like when a 6 year old tells you a story. "I took a pill and lost my hearing and then the school was on fire and I didn't know. The end."

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can't cope I am sooooo embarrassed for her with the POVs. Literally they don't make any sense or have any ending?! It's like when a 6 year old tells you a story. "I took a pill and lost my hearing and then the school was on fire and I didn't know. The end."
I am actually living for this 🤣 its the most embarrassing thing I've ever seen. Her skits weren't even this bad.

Don't know why she is giving out about twitter, she literally is posting the craziest tit out of left field, surely she wants people to notice, its how she grows!? 🤣

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.