Miriam Mullins #2 botching her hair and selling worn underwear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so obvious she wasnt asked that question about her brows. also i dont like her brows. think they are too big and bushy

Reactions: 5
Isn't that her job πŸ€”πŸ˜‚ obviously she'd put an ad in there πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
The point i was making was it was obvious noone asked her a question in the first place, she didn't even have a question box up πŸ™„ could she not just come on and talk about it herself πŸ™„

Reactions: 2
it just kills me she considers herself a tik tok comedian when she's the most painfully unfunny person i've ever come across. I'd rather watch Jedward. She needs to grow up and get a life

Reactions: 17
i think she went after tian. they said before that he wasnt interested at first until miriam love bombed him.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How convenient that someone asked about her brows just as she was about to do them to throw in her ol ad πŸ™„
As if anyone would want her brows. If someone did ask, its probably so they can avoid the product 🀣

• Haha
Ah lads all these articles about Miriam going on the late late show. Is it really that big of a deal, the show is shite

They met when she worked at a country club in Florida
Yep, and she made the first move by drunk texting him lol. He didnt text her back πŸ˜‚ but somehow they still ended up dating after. Think he is like 2 years younger than her

Jesus she's not getting a nobel prize for journalism, it's the fecking late late show. So much hype from all the proud huns today. I have to watch it now for the cringe fest.

Reactions: 4
Ah lads all these articles about Miriam going on the late late show. Is it really that big of a deal, the show is shite

Yep, and she made the first move by drunk texting him lol. He didnt text her back πŸ˜‚ but somehow they still ended up dating after. Think he is like 2 years younger than her
He saw his meal ticket

She should keep it to herself that he fobbed her off at first, makes me cringe

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.