Miriam Mullins #2 botching her hair and selling worn underwear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That pic honestly looks like a 14 year old going to her first teen disco, shocked it’s her lol
Honestly I don’t think a 14 year old these days would dress like that.. maybe back in 1998/1999 11-12 year olds might but not14 year olds especially the butterfly clips or them flipflops

Reactions: 6
You can literally see her burger nipples through the dress 🙄
Looks like she's wearing nipple covers, you can see the outline of them but obviously it was very cold so they didn't stop the nips but that's why it looks like she has burger nips, it's the covers 😂

Honestly I don’t think a 14 year old these days would dress like that.. maybe back in 1998/1999 11-12 year olds might but not14 year olds especially the butterfly clips or them flipflops
They all dress just like the influencers from what I’ve seen this is the sort of thing they’d wear 😆

Ah cmon now, wanting to wear matching dresses with Kneevo over in Turkey, are ye bloody 12 for god sake 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is it the new braces that cause her to start sucking in her saliva when she speaks?
Since someone mentioned it hear I can't help hearing it everytime I hear her now

• Sick
Reactions: 9
‘Mine and ne-uvs style is so alike anytime she shows me what she buys I need to have it too’
Eh no mirz, that’s you not having any bitta style yourself and copying others 🙄

Reactions: 10
That brown dress will be sold or returned with the tags on it, sure who does one mind her five figs with all this buying clothes. Twas rotten, you wouldn’t see that worn down in boiler room or savoy.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
The saliva slurping is brutal, tbone must need an umbrella ☔☔ to protect him self when shes venting

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Ah cmon now, wanting to wear matching dresses with Kneevo over in Turkey, are ye bloody 12 for god sake 😂
Kneevo said she feels like a giant poo and doesn't like the brown in it... So I don't think her and mirz will be matchy matchy!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Kneevo said she feels like a giant poo and doesn't like the brown in it... So I don't think her and mirz will be matchy matchy!
Smartest statement that ever came out of kneevos mouth.. I’d say she got some laugh when she saw the 2 butterfly clips in miriams hair 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Omg the actual acting off her talking about bperfect and her exclusive code that lasts 2 weeks. So so so fake!

Kneevo was also commenting that people who do not recognise discrimination against travellers as racism, need to get an education.
Wonder if this was a dig also at Miriam, who tried to argue with a traveller about the topic, when you on her high horse

Kneevo was also commenting that people who do not recognise discrimination against travellers as racism, need to get an education.
Wonder if this was a dig also at Miriam, who tried to argue with a traveller about the topic, when you on her high horse
Remember that 😬😬 she made a fool of herself, that was when I fully decided I wasn’t a fan. Never was before then but didn’t know much of her.

Reactions: 4
Remember that 😬😬 she made a fool of herself, that was when I fully decided I wasn’t a fan. Never was before then but didn’t know much of her.
Same. Like sorry, but is she to tell another person what is / is not discrimination? Also, the person she said it to was clearly experiencing hurt, was upset and angry - why did Miriam feel the need to comment on it? It was so ill judged. I believe all of this happened around the same time she spoke about George, a man who was shot dead by the police, for being armed in public. Miriam went on a rant that it was definitely not racist, and that the gardi took the right actions, it was not police brutality. at the end of the day, she could have made her point about him carrying a weapon, without having to talk about the racism side of things. Why does she think it needs to be stand alone one or the other? And who is she to decide what’s racist and what’s not, as a white privileged young girl living in her parents house.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.