Miriam Mullins #2 botching her hair and selling worn underwear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The leaning over posing, theres one of Teaans posts that looks like a small bump is evident could be way off the mark but also she looks to have bigger cleavage lately. Could be tea mightn't be tea who knows.
I would imagine it's just all the signs of a healthy loving albeit slightly sickening relationship ๐Ÿ˜‚ But that pose tho, how can you actually stand there legs stiff as a poker and bend over and tell someone ya this looks good take the pic ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The leaning over posing, theres one of Teaans posts that looks like a small bump is evident could be way off the mark but also she looks to have bigger cleavage lately. Could be tea mightn't be tea who knows.
Sheโ€™s mentioned news she will be sharing in time.... so maybe

Reactions: 2
Sheโ€™s mentioned news she will be sharing in time.... so maybe
They were drinking wine last night on the porch so I would hope not ๐Ÿ˜‚

Also would anyone elseโ€™s parents think itโ€™s extremely weird, if you picked up a fella from South Africa (or anywhere else for that matter) at Disney land in America, then they move in and live in your house in your daughters bedroom and just make TikTokโ€™s all day?!

Just mine? Okay then ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 24

Also would anyone elseโ€™s parents think itโ€™s extremely weird, if you picked up a fella from South Africa (or anywhere else for that matter) at Disney land in America, then they move in and live in your house in your daughters bedroom and just make TikTokโ€™s all day?!

Just mine? Okay then ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
Two โ€œadultsโ€ lazing around the house all day everyday (apart from when sheโ€™s trotting the roads outside her 5k) would drive me mad

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Two โ€œadultsโ€ lazing around the house all day everyday (apart from when sheโ€™s trotting the roads outside her 5k) would drive me mad
The ideal life sure. I'd crack up I like leaving my partner to go to work ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ even with WFH it's time away in the other room

• Haha
The ideal life sure. I'd crack up I like leaving my partner to go to work ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ even with WFH it's time away in the other room
Stop my other half has been off the last 2 weeks because he sprained his ankle and Iโ€™m finding it hard I canโ€™t wait for him the go back ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 3
Stop my other half has been off the last 2 weeks because he sprained his ankle and Iโ€™m finding it hard I canโ€™t wait for him the go back ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I could imagine. I do find herself and tians relationship is v intense alright and they probably would struggle if they had real life jobs where they have to go to work 40hours a week ๐Ÿ™„ like they're really acting like teenagers living at home and no jobs.

Reactions: 5
I could imagine. I do find herself and tians relationship is v intense alright and they probably would struggle if they had real life jobs where they have to go to work 40hours a week ๐Ÿ™„ like they're really acting like teenagers living at home and no jobs.
Does Tiann have a job? Theyโ€™re probably in the early days honeymoon period ๐Ÿ˜‚

Does Tiann have a job? Theyโ€™re probably in the early days honeymoon period ๐Ÿ˜‚
He said something about earning 3 figures or something on her YouTube video.. I think someone on the thread said it.. but he was in hospitality like herself ... what happened to miriam moving into the cottage? And going back to do a animal care PLC in sept just gone

nice little photo shoot outside someone elseโ€™s house on their wall. Is that not a bit strange? Hopefully they know the person or announce that they are going to rent it.
Pretty disrespectful

Reactions: 1
nice little photo shoot outside someone elseโ€™s house on their wall. Is that not a bit strange? Hopefully they know the person or announce that they are going to rent it.
Pretty disrespectful
If I seen a person posing on my wall I'd tell them to f. Off.

He said something about earning 3 figures or something on her YouTube video.. I think someone on the thread said it.. but he was in hospitality like herself ... what happened to miriam moving into the cottage? And going back to do a animal care PLC in sept just gone
How is he earning money while in Ireland if his background is hospitality. Perhaps he is doing ads or something I don't know how it works if you have a visa can you have a bank account ๐Ÿ˜‚ the two of them just seem to be leeching off mirz 5figures ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 1
If I seen a person posing on my wall I'd tell them to f. Off.

How is he earning money while in Ireland if his background is hospitality. Perhaps he is doing ads or something I don't know how it works if you have a visa can you have a bank account ๐Ÿ˜‚ the two of them just seem to be leeching off mirz 5figures ๐Ÿ™„
I wonder if they pay her parents rent? What expenses do they really have? They live in a bedroom, and venture out to get a coffee every now and then.
How can he have a working visa though without a steady job in Ireland? I hope to god for the sake of us all, itโ€™s not possible for any person to get a working visa for being a tik toker, rating toasties around the cork area ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 6
I wonder if they pay her parents rent? What expenses do they really have? They live in a bedroom, and venture out to get a coffee every now and then.
How can he have a working visa though without a steady job in Ireland? I hope to god for the sake of us all, itโ€™s not possible for any person to get a working visa for being a tik toker, rating toasties around the cork area ๐Ÿ˜‚
I highly doubt he has a working visa, Iโ€™d say a holiday visa at best, 90 days and itโ€™s recently been extended

Complaining now that tian hasn't seen much of ireland, he's been to cobh, ballycotton, midleton, Garryvoe, Cork City, Youghal and shannagarry. A lot more places than I have been the last few weeks. Let's not forgot the essential trip to limerick and then to tipparary for coffee. ๐Ÿ™„ Bring the violin out

Reactions: 26
Complaining now that tian hasn't seen much of ireland, he's been to cobh, ballycotton, midleton, Garryvoe, Cork City, Youghal and shannagarry. A lot more places than I have been the last few weeks. Let's not forgot the essential trip to limerick and then to tipparary for coffee. ๐Ÿ™„ Bring the violin out
Jesus does she listen to herself??

Reactions: 3
Heโ€™s seen more of Ireland than me and Iโ€™m here 30 years ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.