Miriam Mullins #2 botching her hair and selling worn underwear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the story with her latest story? Is printing out photos bullying? Anyone know how old the school girls who did it are roughly?
She’s talking about how the world is getting nastier. Plenty of people have come out and said she was very nasty in her school days

Reactions: 5
What’s the story with her latest story? Is printing out photos bullying? Anyone know how old the school girls who did it are roughly?
Hardly bullying think its a stretch, it is very immature and weird of the young girls but they are probably first years who are 13/14 and think its funny. I dont think its funny but i cant exactly see them getting into too much trouble from it. Also, what does she expect when she gears all her content towards younger people?! she complaining about young people there and wanting to be kind... change your content, grow up and your viewership will age with ya.

Reactions: 8
Hardly bullying think its a stretch, it is very immature and weird of the young girls but they are probably first years who are 13/14 and think its funny. I dont think its funny but i cant exactly see them getting into too much trouble from it. Also, what does she expect when she gears all her content towards younger people?! she complaining about young people there and wanting to be kind... change your content, grow up and your viewership will age with ya.
Unfortunately back in my day I know my school would’ve gone mental over something like that so hope the girls don’t get too much of a bollocking! I agree that it probably comes with aiming content at children. Don’t think I’ve seen similar happen to other Irish influencers...

Reactions: 2
Unfortunately back in my day I know my school would’ve gone mental over something like that so hope the girls don’t get too much of a bollocking! I agree that it probably comes with aiming content at children. Don’t think I’ve seen similar happen to other Irish influencers...
Worst case scenario is that they will get a bollocking, they probably deserve it to be fair it's littering in a public place..
She's only giving them more attention by talking about it

Reactions: 3
I don’t know I laughed at it because it’s so stupid & definitely something me and my friends would have done years ago it’s just innocent fun for young ones 😂 & I know it might be upsetting for her but it was just a laugh for them sometimes no reaction is the best reaction and not let young ones wind her up so much 🤷🏼‍♀️

There’s reasons to dislike Miriam but wow I feel bad for her with this situation. I would actually be in tears and so mortified, so cruel of those girls. Miriam has her issues but for people to be printing out old photos of her and putting them everywhere is just so disgusting and obsessive. How does your dislike of a person you don’t even know get so strong that you spend time and energy doing this, creepy and obsessive

There’s reasons to dislike Miriam but wow I feel bad for her with this situation. I would actually be in tears and so mortified, so cruel of those girls. Miriam has her issues but for people to be printing out old photos of her and putting them everywhere is just so disgusting and obsessive. How does your dislike of a person you don’t even know get so strong that you spend time and energy doing this, creepy and obsessive
I wouldn’t say it was done due to disliking her, it was teenagers that done it, teenagers think doing these things are hilarious and to be honest if that’s the worst my future teenagers ever do i will be a happy mama.. she’s a 25 year old woman who targets mostly teenagers, when you act like a teenager your gonna get the silly tit they do, I’m not condoning it but come on get the photos removed, change your target audience and grow up

Reactions: 11
How do we know it was bullying/vindictive? Could they have done it because they are fans?

Mirz needs to take her own advice, says the girl that was attacking travellers and attacks anyone on the tik tok room that says anything about her so called friends.

Not Miriam's biggest fan at all, but agree it is weird to print out pics of an influencer and stick them on a bus... even if they are teenagers

Reactions: 1
Not Miriam's biggest fan at all, but agree it is weird to print out pics of an influencer and stick them on a bus... even if they are teenagers
Yeah tbh Im not a fan either but I don't agree with the people saying they're only teenagers and they're only having a laugh, that's not funny and it's not a laugh its trying to humiliate someone. Teenagers aren't 7 years old they know right from wrong. That's just pure bitchy behaviour.

Reactions: 4
Tbh I don’t like how she’s just throwing around the bullying card and the whole be kind thing, I think it’s kinda irrelevant to this situation. I get that it’s humiliating and it’s very weird and they shouldn’t have done it but i wouldn’t call it bullying so brazenly like she did

Reactions: 6
Her boyfriend seems very innocent. It’s kind of nice though 😅 when everyone else on TikTok thinks it’s cool to overshare what they do in the bedroom . Maybe I’m old but the things people put up ! No shame !! 😮

Claims she's being Bullied by Kids... This one is a child trapped in the persona of an aul granny😂😂
Grow up love

• Haha
I think doing it while wearing the school uniform will be the main point of contention. When I was in school we were told while wearing the uniform you represent the school so fairly stupid of them to do it in the first place but extra stupid to do it in the uniform 😬

She’s back at it again selling gifted oh polly clothes that she’s worn before with the tags still on on Depop🤢

It's actually sad and pathetic that "worn once" and "tags still on" are in the same sentence.
And if the tag is still on, it obviously hasn't been washed the scruff.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.