Miriam Mullins #2 botching her hair and selling worn underwear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Miriam gets her hair done in the morning in a hair dresser and in the evening she’s saying look how shiny my hair is from using the Voduz hair straightener. 🤦🏻‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What do ye all think about her choosing not to speak about the situation in South Africa? Honestly I’m really glad she knew her place and did not speak about it

Reactions: 11
What do ye all think about her choosing not to speak about the situation in South Africa? Honestly I’m really glad she knew her place and did not speak about it
First good call she’s made in a while, absolutely not Kneevos place to try get her to give her opinion on that

Reactions: 7
Think it's a good call, it's crappy how Kneevo tried to manipulate her into talking about it. Miriam would do well to cut her off

Reactions: 7
Yeah definitely, kneevo really threw her in the deep end with that. Doubt they’re still as friendly as they were because I wouldn’t be friends with someone who tried to get me into tit online

Reactions: 4
First good call she’s made in a while, absolutely not Kneevos place to try get her to give her opinion on that
I think it is the right thing to do as well. She can acknowledge that ZA is not the safest place in the world to be living & some sort of utopia a la her friend in Turkey. I think that Kneevo tries so hard to give off this image that living in Turkey is the most perfect place to live in whilst failing to acknowledge that Erdogan is a human rights abuser/dictator-in-training. Fair play to Mirz for not trying to get in to the ins & outs of the politics in the country.

Reactions: 9
Fair play to Miriam. She’s not pretending to be something she’s not

Reactions: 3
She definitely did the right thing! Niamh is such a poxy tit stirrer, I’d be raging with her if I was Miriam!

Reactions: 6
Does anyone follow those girls off love Ireland. One of them is staying in the shelbourne, googled the room she got 600 for one night !

Reactions: 1
Does anyone follow those girls off love Ireland. One of them is staying in the shelbourne, googled the room she got 600 for one night !
I don't follow any of them as I had never heard of it until I saw stories about it from Mirz & Kneevo. What's her name on insta?

I used to work for the Shelbo's main competitor so I may be able to give some insight to the process of how these people get "free stays". Although it has been 3 years since I left & each hotel has different policies when it comes to "Comp" or "Disc" nights. The amount of requests we would get from "influencers" from both sides of the Atlantic would astound you as we were extremely popular with US guests. The Shelbo is part of the Autograph Collection/Marriott so I imagine they have some corporate policy that is being followed for PR stays these days. So there are a couple of possibilities for how stays would work. More often then not they would email in & send a fluffy email with the amount of followers & exposure they have. It would be determined based on the type of following they have on whether it was worth the hotel giving them some sort of a free stay or whether they would be offered a package at a discounted rate which might include a meal in a restaurant, spa treatment or an excursion showing off the city. Then sometimes you would have influencers that would book a standard room & then send the info before their arrival of who they were, what there following is & then upgrades to nicer/fancier rooms or suites would be determined. Hospitality in Ireland has changed in the 3 years since I moved on with my career but even then the old influencer trope of "gimme gimme freebies" was getting tired & jaded.

I find it hard to believe that someone with not a large platform would be given such a high priced room, unless the hotel has some serious occupancy issues & is finding it hard to sell out.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.