Mimi and Alex Ikonn #4 The Life Changing Magic of Mimi’s Thunder Thighs & Alex’s Wandering Eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all get so much in Ikonns real "behaviour"...

Why is Alexa always grabbing after her mum boops???
View attachment 687280

It freaks me out - especially as a mum ! No education is one problem. No decency the other one Ikonns have!!

also... how do this guys walk??

alex: +instagram.com/stories/danil/2628844413291998452/

mimi:
View attachment 687285
One of you had mentioned how strange Alexa behaves when she sees a camera and I can’t unsee it now.

In the clip above she seemed bored/tired of dancing and wasn’t into any of it. She turns and sees Mashas camera and her immediate instinct was to jump/dance get excited, grab and jump on Mimi and start hugging and kissing. It’s almost like she’s been trained to “start the show every time you see the camera on you”

it’s incredibly disturbing. This is the second or the third one I’ve seen in 2 days.

Like, is that how she’s been taught to behave in front of and around cameras?

• Wow
Reactions: 18
How many times can they play the most stereotypically Italian song in the world "Volare" in one day? I mean.... Peak creativity from these adventurers who always forge their own path and think out of the box. What's next? A story about how great Amalfi lemons are? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
One of you had mentioned how strange Alexa behaves when she sees a camera and I can’t unsee it now.

In the clip above she seemed bored/tired of dancing and wasn’t into any of it. She turns and sees Mashas camera and her immediate instinct was to jump/dance get excited, grab and jump on Mimi and start hugging and kissing. It’s almost like she’s been trained to “start the show every time you see the camera on you”

it’s incredibly disturbing. This is the second or the third one I’ve seen in 2 days.

Like, is that how she’s been taught to behave in front of and around cameras?
I went and watched again. This is indeed disturbing. I don't think she's been literally taught but as most kids, she observed that behavior from her parents. Think of these pictures when she was younger and pointing her foot just like Mimi. And think of candid stories where Mimi actually look very neutral when she thinks she' s not in the frame and as soon as she notices, she's exactly the same: all laughter and smiles, excitement.

Screenshot_20210730-102655.png
Screenshot_20210730-102617.png

Oh my God you guys, everyone was super present at the wedding. No screen time whatsoever. Just all the people who love them being present in the moment 🤦🏻‍♀️💀💀

• Haha
  • Heart
The dress is ok. I’m not a fan of lower cut. It looks distasteful. The hair still needs more efforts. And MeMe could benefit greatly from Spanx. You can still see her thick thighs spilling out of the dress. As for Horse Teeth, he’s still an awkward, ugly knob looking out of place wearing a tux in the summer at a beach ‘wedding’. She cried, he stood there and stared. Alex is the kind of persons if he drove over someone, he would make a runner. Cold, distant and calculated.
AE5AF37D-461F-4653-A731-8ED97FE01DC7.jpeg

8D6B0B85-8203-4A3C-9057-097293D214DD.jpeg

A2995D3E-4D92-40F2-A2E6-0FC667AAFF27.jpeg

so fat fingers wear not one but TWO wedding rings. I thought she didn’t like symbolic things.
EF071240-3DD0-440E-A0B4-EA68844EA71E.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Meme looked much better than these last months I reckon. But it was mostly because most of the time she is not wearing clothes fitting her.

Also it's interesting that she behaved quite differently than when she has her boho look. Like she invented this exuberant and childish persona but that's not really her. This behavior appeared after the birth of Alexa and coincidentally after reaching 30. I wonder how much is Meme worried about aging. Following any trends on social media (event trying Tiktok), having a goofy attitude, running, jumping etc. Also maybe feeling liberated to not have to look constantly polished after selling Luxy. Also maybe fighting a feeling of emptiness after becoming de facto a housewife with not much to do.

I wonder what will be her next project now that it is done. Hopefully Alexa will sart school in september and she can maybe work a bit on herself. Going on a trip with a few friends (without her husband and Alexa), learning a new skill and so.

About the comments on how Alexa behaves when she sees a camera on her, I think the need to always look excited, happy etc. is quite detrimental to people. I don't really get all those people reccording all their interactions with people - it must be tiring and so not natural.

Reactions: 9
Interesting...

Guest list isn't long as i thought.. so in general Ikonns organized two dinners (one on "Hotel Palazzo Murat" and one on "Villa Cimbrone")
plus a boat tour to Villa Cimbrone, and some flower arrangements. Prices should be manageable - also stay in Villa Cimbrone (Ikonns bookes just one night there)

Wedding Planner
  • Anastasia: @anastasia_asl
  • Daria: @daria_fiorano
  • Nadi: @nadi.mironova
  • Photographer: @mrphilipwhite

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Do you guys think Meme added on her vows "and i promise we won't be like my parents who are the worst toxic couple i ever met and raised me all the wrong ways because we're so much better than them and we're perfect parents" or did she leave that for her Instagram caption?

Can’t help but wonder why Mr X & Leylas kids didn’t show up for this!
Meme doesn't really like Andreas because he has behavioral problems, she was probably worried he would ruin her PERFECT celebration!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Interesting...

Guest list isn't long as i thought.. so in general Ikonns organized two dinners (one on "Hotel Palazzo Murat" and one on "Villa Cimbrone")
plus a boat tour to Villa Cimbrone, and some flower arrangements. Prices should be manageable - also stay in Villa Cimbrone (Ikonns bookes just one night there)

Wedding Planner
  • Anastasia: @anastasia_asl
  • Daria: @daria_fiorano
  • Nadi: @nadi.mironova
  • Photographer: @mrphilipwhite
Wonder how many of them, apart from their families, were a part of their first destination wedding. I would wager 0. Strange, huh?

• Haha
Alex Birukova couldn't make it apparently

All of her 'close' friends (didi, Sharma, masha...) she only met two or three years ago max. Amelia and Meme seem to have a mentor relationship, like Amelia admires this image of a perfect couple and I discovered Meme through one of Amelia's video where Meme was giving I think mental health advices to Amelia, lol. Good for Meme to finally have some friends of hers like Sharma etc (as she had confessed once in the park with UJ that she wasn't that good at creating new meaningful friendships). but as we said those are fake friends admiring her every moves, putting her on a pedestal, until they feel better about themselves and réalisé Meme's not that special and is a fraud.

I can see Mimi and Amelia staying in touch once in a while, but one day Didi, Sharma etc will either not be good enough for Meme anymore or the break up will come from the girls who have no interest in sucking the ikonn's butt anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Someone commented that the dress might be this:

I really like this style but her boobs are so distracting.

169ECE65-F61F-4DEE-82BC-17736659BDE0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
How many times can they play the most stereotypically Italian song in the world "Volare" in one day? I mean.... Peak creativity from these adventurers who always forge their own path and think out of the box. What's next? A story about how great Amalfi lemons are? 🙄
I was just going to come here and write this. Is that the only Italian song they know?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My two cents about the events.
The first dinner was ok, her dress was absolutely hideous, she didn't even bother to do her hair. I can't believe she didn't put more effort into herself. Then the standing on couches and cringy speeches were just such a turn off. The guests looked all very classy and nice, Alex's sister is HOT. Leyla looked gorgeous.

The wedding renewal was beautiful, such a dreamy location and the decor and everything looked amazing. I loved the style , very classy and nicely done. I still couldn't stand their speeches and the crying, it looks a little forced to me, they are trying so hard to show they are this perfect couple in love. They can take it down a notch and still look perfectly happy. Trying so hard is just not my thing. Mimi's dress is beautiful, I think the hair could have been done nicer, and maybe some double sided tape in her nipples lol Alexa's dress was beautiful too. Was not a fan of the band, from what I heard the music sounded old fashioned and a bit boring. Something more lively would have been nice for the younger crowd.

Screenshot_20210730-153902_Samsung Internet.jpg

Slightly off topic but she gained followers from her wedding but lost 600+ the day she posted about her litter picking 😂😂😂😂

Slight hype before she plummets in figures again...

Where are Alex and Meme from? Azerbaijan? Her dad speaks Russian and Azerbaijani I think.
Mimi is from Azerbaijan and Alex is from Russia I think?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.