Mimi and Alex Ikonn #4 The Life Changing Magic of Mimi’s Thunder Thighs & Alex’s Wandering Eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you’d like to see who attended wedding 1 and that whole trip. Lots of photos of Leyla’s ex there as well.

3E96C195-FE1B-42B4-AF66-E57B8527AD38.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Arguing about what exactly?
They depict such a perfect couple, always in harmony. What could trouble them so much when Meme puts up with her husband leaving for the office to take a nap everyday while she supposedly is exhausted taking care of Alexa 24/7. Oh, I forgot, this is bullocks and she knows as much as Alex knows that she has a lot of free time therefore can't actually complain to him.

View attachment 689779
As someone already said, couldn't they find someone local to Positano to give the ceremony speech instead of flying in a total stranger? Or even better, asking your best friend or family member. But no, they had to have a Parisian officiant. Sounds fancier. Married in Italy, blessed by a Parisian officiant. It's like she's special and gives people divine blessing wtf.
Forecasting their next vows location perhaps. I'm thinking terrace reception in front of the eiffel tower.

View attachment 689809View attachment 689810
This is not a wedding, but a Ted talk about how to have a happy marriage, taught by the fakest and most miserable people in the world. If we needed proof that they only surround themselves with minions and put on their 'guru' face in front of them, this is it.

View attachment 689811
Another arse licker post. Are they seriously that blind that they truly believe what they post about the ikonn scams? Doesn't she know Meme's the least comfortable in the water lol? She wasn't able to teach her own daughter how to swim. Give us a break please.

View attachment 689812
This is such a good portrait of this whole circus. Meme looking at him and looking for his stare and affection, while Alex is just busy checking if he managed to impress his guests.
What they were likely thinking:

3E76949A-0248-4265-8DB3-D75A5F8BB5B2.png

OMG can you imagine Meme single and on her own? 😂😂 the princess can’t work for anyone, can’t take instructions, has no qualification or work experience. She’ll get child support from grandpa until she finds another dumb rich Russian to fund her lifestyle (= dresses)
Mehar Naghizada aka Mimi Ikonn wouldn’t.
Miki Ikonn is her personal brand. Her online persona. Their “magical” life, full of “love” is the reason they use for naive people to buy into their lifestyle and follow them like sheep. You end that and you risk ruining this fake life they’re selling.

Plus Mimi is too in love with the idea of being Alex’s Mimi Ikonn that she couldn’t go it her own.

She will live her life’s dreams and her ideal fantasy through these 10 year vows and enjoy a different scenery of life through their endless travels, while posting for validation and love through her Instagram posts. It’s a sad reality.

Not all women want to leave to start. They often find their fantasies in their nightmares, while escaping the mundane.

The hugs are awkward because of their stark height difference.

The kisses are what they see on TV, but in reality they lack that excitement. So it’s very awkward and staged. People who have real passion and excitement for each other don’t behave that way. Their PDA is for show, not a reflection of what’s real. This vow renewal is the most time they’ve actually spent with each other, which isn’t much going by Alex being excited to lunch without her and with other couples on the day of his vows. I didn’t see a single pic of her being present at that lunch.

👇

You forget, they both said big things are in the works for Intelligent Change, they’ve been saying it for more than a year. It may just be very connected to this vow renewal that delayed. Now that it’s happened, the big things, her coming back to YouTube, might reveal a new business idea.

Alex is very calculated. He doesn’t do things just because. Maybe Mimi slips into the romance of it all from time to time, takes up boho and forgets what they’re about.

But Alex is always on script, unless he’s complaining when in London 😂😂 But I also don’t think he thought something like Covid would come along and lock him up with a wife he longer has passion for.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
On a separate note, is Alexa’s behaviour strange? I also can’t unsee her touching Meme’s boobs now.

it seems like she was the flower girl at the “wedding”, then she ran back and held Meme’s hand again and walked with her and later as they were saying the vows she ran to them and held Meme’s hand AGAIN!

Reactions: 12
In a separate note, is Alexa’s behaviours strange? I also can’t unsee her touching Meme’s boobs now. But it seems like she was the flower girl at the “wedding”, then ran back and held Meme’s hand again and as they were saying the vows she ran to them and held Meme’s hand AGAIN!
Her behaviour is extremely strange.
She reacts to cameras like an actress would on set when the director does Lights, Action, Camera.

I also sadly think that Alexa has no actual external influence. She sees Mimi and Alex on camera forever performing, so she thinks that’s what people do: grab each other, constantly touch and kiss each other on the face and lips. She mimics her parents behaviour not knowing that’s not appropriate. That her role in their relationship isn’t the same. It’s weird. Had she been socialized better, been given external appropriate influences, she would act different.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Were all non family members “internet friends”? I’m embarrassed for them! No cousins? Aunts? Uncles? Childhood friends?

No wonder why the influenzas chose to be their friends, Grandpa would spend money and make sure he picks insta worthy locations which helps everyone else’s business. I think every couple took a kissing photo where the Ikonns “got married”.

View attachment 689386
View attachment 689388

how many speeches did horse teeth give over the 3 days? I’ve had enough of his voice and I wasn’t even there! 🤢

View attachment 689396
View attachment 689397

imagine being at your own “wedding” and still holding your Chanel bag close hahaha 😂😂

View attachment 689399
Horse Teeth reminds me of a cult leader.😟

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
One of you posted about Leyla and Lala.
I say this a lot, but Leyla is more responsible and seems to have a better, more appreciative relationship with her parents.
when Leyla used to post more, you could see how normal they were. Lala being the grandma, Leyla and the kids seeing the grandparents often, going out on normal lunches, behaving normally. Leyla doesn’t act different when a phone is on her. She goes about playing or continuing to feed the kids like she’s unaware she’s being filmed.
If Leyla wasn’t a little cuckoo she would definitely be the most normal of them.

Leylas parents are adorable. They actually look like they’re having fun at the parties, with each other, with friends and family.

it’s also interesting to me that when Lala poses with Leyla, you see a genuine mother daughter expression, smile, pose.

When Lala and Mimi take pictures, it looks crafted, more rigid like it has to be done, but it lacks genuine connection.

It was also attention grabbing to see that Lala posted a lot but she focussed on her husband, her experience there, she didn’t make her posts about Mimi or Alex. She had more pics with Leyla than the supposed bride, Mimi.

Mimi & Alex had other agendas with this vow renewal.

I know we bash Lala on here too, but as someone with immigrant parents and knows others who fled countries before to come to North America for a better life for their kids, they did alright. They did what they needed to. I think Lala’s posts sometimes come from a place of ignorance. Ignorance of not knowing what is right and what’s wrong and having kids that are a little loco if not too much.It’s no different than the ignorant and uneducated people who are scared of vaccines because people from “backhome” send them old wives tales. Sadly Lala doesn’t have anyone young and normal to advise her of these real life things likes marches and vaccines for her to know better. That’s just my input when I see what I see. They’re not the most educated family

if Leyla and Mr X are still married, I think he would be a better influence on the family than Alex is. My 2 cents.

Horse Teeth reminds me of a cult leader.😟
i agree. I had the same thought. He reminds me of the cult show they aired on Netflix not too long ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Her behaviour is extremely strange.
She reacts to cameras like an actress would on set when the director does Lights, Action, Camera.

I also sadly think that Alexa has no actual external influence. She sees Mimi and Alex on camera forever performing, so she thinks that’s what people do: grab each other, constantly touch and kiss each other on the face and lips. She mimics her parents behaviour not knowing that’s not appropriate. That her role in their relationship isn’t the same. It’s weird. Had she been socialized better, been given external appropriate influences, she would act different.
I also realised that Alexa is closer and natural to Meme than Alex. Alex behaves like a distance relatives to Alexa than a father...he is so distance and cold....not sure how to say it but I can feel it like he so awkward towards her.

I don’t know how much family they have since they emigrated to Canada I believe with just their immediate family and don’t think they stayed in touch with extended family otherwise she’d be traveling back to Azerbaijan more..

But I do agree with the last sentence. Why are there so many influencers? It must be to increase their following. Mimi in particular wants to wipe her past I feel like. The fact that she says she has no wedding pics seems false as I’m sure she’s shown us pictures before. I still believe Alex loves Mimi but isn’t in love with her. I think this wedding was for Mimi more so than for Alex. All Alex wants is money
Meme is a liar if she says she doesn't have any picture of her wedding. She has video uploaded on her YouTube

Whose stories were these please?

Yeah Alex ends the convo so weirdly.

What about this Sharma Neeta's businesses...? Grounded1002 and The Right nook ltd seem to be dead. She seems like the type of person who's all about fake it till you make it. Is her hubby the one bringing the money?
View attachment 690067

Meme talking about her toxic parents, vs Leyl

Vs Leyla dedicating a whole insta post to her mom. Really doesn't seem like Lala was a toxis parent or a dramaqueen for the matter. When have we ever heard Meme talking about her mum like that??? She constantly bash her parents yet calls them any time she can have them baby sit Alexa. I wouldn't let my kids near my parents if they were that bad.
View attachment 690100
Meme is just a spoilt ungrateful brat that's all I can say.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Meme is a liar if she says she doesn't have any picture of her wedding. She has video uploaded on her YouTube

Call me crazy, but that looked to be a more fun wedding/event than this last one.
Many of the people in that video were their friends and on their pages before they became money chasing cons.

people look to be having fun and everyone’s laughing. More natural. They’re all so sterile now.

Throwback to when people attended their wedding, not phones and Instagram accounts.

btw who is Sasha?

did Alex horseteeth change his teeth over the years?

do you think Mimi got a nose job?

❕

Some of their old friends in that old wedding video were actually on the initial Luxy Hair Team, before they had an office and when they worked out of Leylas house.

Aysel and a couple of other women in the video (the 4 in the water, with Mimi and Leyla) they were the original Luxy hair team that worked from their home. They’d even travel to New York, Montrealtogether. Go salsa dancing every week.

None of those people made it to the do over. They’re nothing’s in the Instagram world and won’t be customers or clients. More proof that this do over wasn’t about love, but a business strategy.

Leyla is still friends with some of thosewomen. And from time to time, a few of them comment on Mimi’s posts and vice versa. So they’re still friends or acquaintances, but they won’t be paying to attend a retreat which explains why none of those people came to this 2021 fake vow renewal. For all we know, none of them like Alex either 😅🤣😅😂

That kiss is so awkward, like two blowfishes breathing into each other's mouths 🤢 no way they have sex on a regular basis
someone had mentioned this before, but I think it’s true, Alexa being born is what broke their bond. It’s been downhill since then and the reason to be together is now just for th Ikonn brand they’ve built and fooled the world about.

didn’t one of you also say they changed the legal entities of their business nameS and registration.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Well, lots of bright souls around here, and more and more joining. I love it. I'm sure all of your suspicion are soon gonna be revealed. Once again the Iscams are so predictable. I truly pity their minions. I understand the ones that haven't followed their crap regularly but their die hard fans I really don't understand. They must be as bad as Horseteeth. All they want is money and insta fame.

Meme's hair when it was still healthy. The hair thining is going to get worse and worse with her poor diet. Maybe her metabolism has been fucked up by many years of restrictive diet as well. No she seems to be eating more gluden, but still very repetitive food.
hhh.jpg

Reactions: 6
Well, lots of bright souls around here, and more and more joining. I love it. I'm sure all of your suspicion are soon gonna be revealed. Once again the Iscams are so predictable. I truly pity their minions. I understand the ones that haven't followed their crap regularly but their die hard fans I really don't understand. They must be as bad as Horseteeth. All they want is money and insta fame.

Meme's hair when it was still healthy. The hair thining is going to get worse and worse with her poor diet. Maybe her metabolism has been fucked up by many years of restrictive diet as well. No she seems to be eating more gluden, but still very repetitive food.
View attachment 690513
Mimi has such a fresh look here. She must have really tried to make sure she now looks “European”

It also looks like she’s had a nose job! In the wedding video from 11 years ago, her nose is very prominent. Unless that’s also one more thing she is photoshopping in her pictures.

horseteeth has had work done on his teeth. He didn’t become horseteeth by accident 😅😂🤣
Looks like veneers.

AE7FC7FD-CFF5-4005-A6A2-4DFBC1D5A948.jpeg
87BC5530-782F-497C-8970-CA49D7D07FB9.jpeg
48EAF237-CFC7-4D0A-A8F0-9B222D0216F2.jpeg
2B2FFB66-C40C-4FF1-ACFE-D9DB829F4A6B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When one says ‘can you believe it,’ It’s usually a sign of unpleasant feeling or discomfort about something, as it was so bad that I can’t believe we made it this far It’s not a motivational thing!!
He will leave her at the first glimpse of a “better opportunity,” he had a lunch with a total knockout on his vows renewing day and he had a big smile on his face!! Then he posted about it!! No respect at all!! Why is she put up with all of this?? Unless she doesn’t mind being called a doormat..
View attachment 689202
wow i missed this! when did he have lunch with another woman on his vow renewal day? that's just horrible i actually feel sorry for Mimi. Despite the hate, i actually think she's really pretty , a lot prettier than those fake Russian blonde botox bimbos, and despite her fakeness from the inside, she does live a lot of her values, despite it being mostly for show and she seems a lot more real than Alex. don't get me wrong i think the same as most of you, but i think by far she's the loser in this relationship. She's definitely not happy- you can tell in her face it's very put on and it's all for show. I bet Alex always tells her what to wear and to loose weight, etc. He seems like the chauvinistic hole who would.

Reactions: 2
So low-waste and ecofriendly Meme bought a nail-clipper and a razor? And toothbrushes, hair products - probably in plastic bottles (not her own products - not surprising) + other stuff? That's so wasteful and a lot of plastic. Also where is her reusable bottle? In her backpack with all her handbags and all other things that didn't fit in her carry-on? The funny thing is that she pretends to be minimalistic but still took 23 dresses. Most people don't have 23 dresses!

20210802_071029.jpg

Also she said they only took one laptop that they are sharing. How to say that Alex does all the work without saying Alex does all the work lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
New thread guys!

Btw. I think you have to close this thread, I cant remember how to do it but it should be on the page about making a new thread.

289B4794-ECCC-4D39-976A-C87745F6406A.jpeg

…….don’t change, modify. add a facetune filter. how else can you be daringly you.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.