Mimi and Alex Ikonn #4 The Life Changing Magic of Mimi’s Thunder Thighs & Alex’s Wandering Eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every influencer is either in Ibiza or Capri/Positano right now it seems. There’s a revolve event/trip going on in Positano, wonder if Negin is there for that.

Mimi tried to mimic Gisou meets Glossier with her Love oil. Too bad she failed. Negin’s product may not actually be good, but she’s a badass at making her brand successful. She knows how to make women want hair like hers. Mimi is busy being some global weirdo & clearly now wearing boho tent dresses.

Do we think Mimi washed her hair at least before the event? Or do you think she went from tank top workout to vow me in my tent frock?!

Also, why didn’t Leylas husband and kids show up for this 10 year party? Seems it was a family affair going by the rest of the guests family clips.
Negin also works out and shows proper fitness content. It shows, she is so toned.

Reactions: 9
Negin is in full denial when it comes to her procedures 😂 but when it comes to her business she’s all hands on. As much as Mimi and Alex are against formal education, Negins masters in marketing has come in handy for her brand and it shows. Mimi lacks the work ethic. They simply got lucky getting into the dropshipping space when they did with Luxy. They tried to do it again with love hair but the space was saturated and consumers smarter. So no one was dumb enough to spend so much on coconut oil that’s available anywhere else. Plus that style of dropshipping/fulfilment model was saturated.

Annie and Mo, Mo mostly is more aggressive with their Nourished brand. But they too will see that it’s not that easy as it once was.

Only Mimi would buy a dress that costs €500 and it still looks like a rag you use to wipe floors. And then you have Annie who shops at Zara, buys a €29 bikini at Oysho and looks like she’s on the red carpet at Cannes.

Also, good on Annie for calling out the Positano beach for what it is. Many influencers are sheep followers and think heaven resides on their Instagram feeds! But in reality sandy beaches make for a better beach experience

I watch Annie and in her video she said they were attending a special event on Wednesday for Alex and Mimi so I’m guessing that Day 1 was the main show. I somehow think Day 2 onwards are just a bunch of hippie of boat Parties 😂

Who posted this? I can’t see it.

ok, she’s starting to look at little more like Mimi.

however looks like she bought that dress in multiple colours. Wasn’t she wearing the black version on the boat the other day??

👇

I was hoping her boho look was a break before she went all glam for the vow renewal, but she didn’t quite shock me or anyone and came in boho style.

this day 2 look you posted is looking more towards the right direction. Here’s hoping!
With respect to Annie, she is seriously way too spoiled and pampered. I can't believe one of the world's top and most expensive vacation spots are not good enough for her 10th vacation of the year.

To be fair I think silk slip dresses fit her most out of all she got

I didn't know she was self conscious about her ears. She said she had to wear her hair up all the time when she was a waitress, she was so frustrated so she always wear her hair down now. I think this ponytail look was cute on her.
Screenshot_20210729_194435.jpg

OOOOooh tit. That is Elena. Hahaha. I can't believe frumpy MeMe wore THAT to the event. The "before" MeMe wouldn't be caught dead wearing that,
Yep. Remember when she used to say she would never wear a pair of jogs or be caught at-home in leggings like every other normal human being, that she liked to be dressed up and presentable at all times? Now she's found in napkin dresses and signature nappies and dirty crop top outfit XD XD XD

Literally decided to wear frumpy clothes at home when there's never been so much 'smart' lounge wear since covid.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Whats going on with Amelia?
Yesterday drinking alcohol and worrying about her mother to see her instagram.
today jumping around like a teenie?
i dont want to offend the youth of todays - they are maybe more serious?

amelia.png

boop.png

i love silk dresses. i dont why but everything looks extremly cheap on mimi..
i saw this dress combined so beautiful.. its originally an underdress
but without a bra or underwear, on mimi... iehh..

Attachments

• Sick
Found this old picture of the Lucy sisters when looking for the ponytail image.
Screenshot_20210729_194450.jpg

They both have the same eyes color. And it's brown Meme. I'll Google it for you :
Screenshot_20210729_194405.jpg
Screenshot_20210729_194355.jpg
Screenshot_20210729_194421.jpg

View attachment 686357

View attachment 686356

I agree with you Meme doesn't do justice to the silk dress like the model. But if she stops acting so full of herself and actually becomes a nice person I think this look suits her best. The shoes are a dead kill though. Looks like she constantly needs a shower and has dirty feet. Maybe why you don't like the silk dress look on her?

As for Amelia,she's been acting wild and crazy for all her trip. Filming herself drunk and tagging her mum and the next posting stories about how her mum gave her a sermon but redoing the old 'mum is gonna kill me' thing while drinking two minutes later. Is she having her 30 years old crisis?

Reactions: 10
How do Raya and louis know mememe?
I'm curious as both Raya and Louis crashed at our place...how do they feel about being friends with covidiots

Reactions: 7
If they have 'detox days' when they're back, what a joke. If I was having family and friends in a beautiful setting to celebrate love - I would not be documenting on my phone!! Don't preach when your lives are behind a camera permanently.

[

View attachment 686357

View attachment 686356

The silk dress is a step up from yesterday but hair and shoes are still a mess. Anything that cover her thick thighs and cankles is good for her. But I agreed MeMe has that cheap look about her.

good to see her Chanel being fully exposed as she never posted the bag fully on her own feed. What’s her excuse now buying a leather bag? She used to fake it that vegan shoes ruined her feet. Now she has allergies to non leather bags? Pinocchio nose is getting bigger.

• Heart
I think the dress on the model is not bad, because she has a good body for it. Nice skinny legs and beautiful clavicle bones, plus she wore it with nice heels😍😍:
6BF3FF42-0610-478C-9D72-0926E6947F1F.jpeg

On the other hand 😂😂:
32730D32-BB5A-470A-B920-08AD2CE032CB.png
5DF8BF62-0D41-4607-A594-1BDAE4C5B6DB.jpeg

They are so in love with each other 🦨🦨:
C42C7282-2BE4-49C1-8800-A300EB5571E9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
[

The silk dress is a step up from yesterday but hair and shoes are still a mess. Anything that cover her thick thighs and cankles is good for her. But I agreed MeMe has that cheap look about her.

good to see her Chanel being fully exposed as she never posted the bag fully on her own feed. What’s her excuse now buying a leather bag? She used to fake it that vegan shoes ruined her feet. Now she has allergies to non leather bags? Pinocchio nose is getting bigger.
#thrifted 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You guysssssssss!

Mimi might shock us after all!
So she wore a very similar shorter ‘silk’ dress just on the boat. Such an eco warrior.
Meanwhile, never forget.
D5A95B19-80A6-4326-8C5D-475EC2798328.jpeg

cheap tacky gift just like MeMe and Horse Teeth
AF61D2CD-B4ED-4BEA-A09A-2BEC8EDAE8B6.jpeg

even flowers are sparse and cheap. Barely there just like MeMe’s chest and Horse Teeth’s manhood
8A250CC3-EDA4-4276-B067-A4702681A35D.jpeg

So they have to take PCR tests after all? Are they capable of doing anything outside The USSR world?
0A82BBC7-D520-4022-945F-318F3795CBAD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So she wore a very similar shorter ‘silk’ dress just on the boat. Such an eco warrior.
Meanwhile, never forget. View attachment 686768
cheap tacky gift just like MeMe and Horse Teeth
View attachment 686769
even flowers are sparse and cheap. Barely there just like MeMe’s chest and Horse Teeth’s manhood View attachment 686770
So they have to take PCR tests after all? Are they capable of doing anything outside The USSR world?View attachment 686774
That candle holder is so ugly. White, no personality just like them. And their names are SO BIG. My parents have been to a bazillion weddings and have all kinds of gifts but no one ever put their name that big. Usually it's at the bottom or side in small print. Shows their massive ego.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I love it when people are not blindsided by the image of something. Positano is great but there might be things you won’t like. But for the Ikonns their world is always perfect. View attachment 685595

Oh god! That dress is hideous! And that’s a power pose, not a kind one haha

and why is Alexa drawing on one of the guests?
View attachment 685607
View attachment 685608

Here we go! View attachment 685628
What the hell was she wearing...seriously no class not for vow renewal...the guests were looking classier and put together than her. She looking like a homeless person with that rice sack. Her hair looking she has not been washed for years. what kind of hair style was that a mop head?

It’s because of her face skin? And also she doesn’t like her ears... therefore
I have seen in a top knot hairstyle once in her old picture or video I can't remember it. She was really looking good in her top knot.

Last edited:
The dress looks a bit like what Masha wore on “Day 1”. And the wedding planner seems so obsessed with the stylish Masha hahaha

Meme is amongst her family and friends and still wouldn’t put the Chanel bag down to dance.
ewwww I thought their PDA was just for the gram but they have to kiss in that small space in front of everyone so it appears they love eachother. grandpa’s posture is so bad and the way he dances makes him seem even more awkward.

C8EBE9E0-718D-4ADC-A688-3895C90FF469.jpeg

D7D9C8FE-061D-41D8-ACC5-2B80299008F1.jpeg

Did grandpa give another night time speech on Day 1?

86C52977-B8FB-496B-9FA4-181542B2B2EB.jpeg

OMG their perfect Alexa is so annoying! She has no idea how to behave around other people as Meme is her world. She just doesn’t seem to fit in.

959D0436-B752-403C-A8A4-7D24BF0FA941.jpeg

52C15538-C6BE-404A-9F74-98E53134D0BF.jpeg

What the hell was she wearing...seriously no class not for vow renewal...the guests were looking classier and put together than her. She looking like a homeless person with that rice sack. Her hair looking she has not been washed for years. what kind of hair style was that a mop head?

I have seen in a top knot hairstyle once in her old picture or video I can't remember it. She was really looking good in her top knot.
I think she hides behind her hair and only is confidenct with her hair out. She was miserable when she had shorter hair.

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.