Mimi and Alex Ikonn #4 The Life Changing Magic of Mimi’s Thunder Thighs & Alex’s Wandering Eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She still looks massive in that dress 😖..
F3CB8BEE-D2E6-4DF1-9CB7-9E747C46D4DF.png

She looks like this lady behind 😏😂:
5C12F801-936B-4A9F-A6D0-F3CED7B5A5A0.png

Reactions: 2
Alex is so awkward in that photo ... Meme genuinely happy and not faking it for the first time in YEARS (probably all the attention and actually getting to dress up for once) while he looks constipated, barely holding her hand and staring straight into her nips ...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There’s a Day 3 😂

At a beach club.

Haven’t caught a glimpse of Mimi yet.
Think she’s going boho or chic?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Alex is so awkward in that photo ... Meme genuinely happy and not faking it for the first time in YEARS (probably all the attention and actually getting to dress up for once) while he looks constipated, barely holding her hand and staring straight into her nips ...
Mimi’s confidence took a leap once she had heels, make up, a nicer dress and fixed hair. If this isn’t a sign that she’s happier and more herself than the boho look, then I don’t know what is! It’s literally shocking how much of an adult woman she turned into with just a few of these changes.

Alexa looks like the only child finally. Alex was probably happy to see a woman in front of him at the vows and not another Alexa.

Alex is strange. He and Mimi need to make a point to eat more protein. He needs to lifts weights and she needs to adapt to a workout that actually works.

All those workouts and her thigh fat, side fat still spilled out of her white silk dress. Not a flattering look.

Seems like most of the guests have now left.
3: Why is Meme’s hair looking so much brighter? Obviously no beach day for her, she wouldn’t want to ruin that hair today haha

D5E86832-F9FC-439C-BD7A-C03AD97C5DAA.jpeg

oh God are we going to witness this event in 9 years time again? 🤢 I don’t know why they think constant kissing in front of guests shows their love. It’s too much.

And here we go again, “we asked for no gift” … they repeat the same stories over and over. You’d think they have a love related product coming up that they’re selling this image so hard.

2CCEEE29-0265-4B4E-BB77-3CCB301996CD.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder if they are doing this vow renewal for the gram. Nothing gets clocks and likes as much as weddings and babies. We all know they won't have more kids because they are lazy parents and poor Lidia can only handle so much. But throwing a big parties is totally doable

Did anyone else notice Mimi shared everyone’s stories apart from Annie Jaffrey’s (who is much more beautiful & successful than her) also felt Annie didn’t do the most complimentary story of Mimi hardly mentioned the ikunts in general but shared a short video of mimi’s pretentious Chanel bag that Mimi had been trying hard not to show on her IG as she probably realised how hypocritical she has been about leather & designer goods and would hate for us tattlers to point it out… well played Annie jaffrey, the low key shade, love fake friends 😂 maybe it was revenge for spelling Annie’s name wrong on the place setting 🙈 tragic 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Seems like most of the guests have now left.
3: Why is Meme’s hair looking so much brighter? Obviously no beach day for her, she wouldn’t want to ruin that hair today haha

View attachment 688164

oh God are we going to witness this event in 9 years time again? 🤢 I don’t know why they think constant kissing in front of guests shows their love. It’s too much.

And here we go again, “we asked for no gift” … they repeat the same stories over and over. You’d think they have a love related product coming up that they’re selling this image so hard.

View attachment 688169
First vow renewal??? So there’s going to be more? There’s a global pandemic and these spoilt brats just swan in and out of countries throwing a tit ton of money for parties? Then she took her daughter to see what it’s like to live in an orphanage with no parents? So bleeping insensitive. Her career is basically dead so she throws away money to gain popularity again.

A guest wrote “vows renewed” and something clicked for me. Why did vows have to be renewed if nothing changed in the first place? Marriage isn’t a subscription. It doesn’t need to be renewed. More like vows were broken and MeMe wanted new and better photos to post. My husband and I didn’t have a proper wedding because we were moving countries and we wanted to put money towards buying our first house. It was our best investment and the profits from that were enough to nearly pay off our current mortgage. One of my friends had a similar dreamy Italian wedding where she rented a villa for guests for like five days. She had much better and more expensive taste than MeMe and Horse Teeth though and she was a stunning, stunning bride. It cost them close to £200k. The Icunts could have benefited from putting that money towards a down payment of their multimillion mansion in London and a country farm. Oops, I forgot. They can’t afford it. Watch MeMe’s Chanel disappears once she’s back in London. It’s going back to a rental shop.

Did anyone else notice Mimi shared everyone’s stories apart from Annie Jaffrey’s (who is much more beautiful & successful than her) also felt Annie didn’t do the most complimentary story of Mimi hardly mentioned the ikunts in general but shared a short video of mimi’s pretentious Chanel bag that Mimi had been trying hard not to show on her IG as she probably realised how hypocritical she has been about leather & designer goods and would hate for us tattlers to point it out… well played Annie jaffrey, the low key shade, love fake friends 😂 maybe it was revenge for spelling Annie’s name wrong on the place setting 🙈 tragic 🤣🤣
I agreed. Annie did just a couple of posts and MeMe didn’t repost her. It’s so rude to mispronounce or misspell people’s names. It means you don’t give a duck. MeMe really can’t stand more beautiful, more successful women especially when they’re not from a similar immigrant American dream comes true like hers.

Her English is atrocious. Enrol yourself in an English class once you’re back in London, MeMe. Apparently, your horse teeth husband can’t even be bothered to write anything nice back just the generic love you.
B07E3519-247E-4BB2-B7BC-72FBE5C3393B.jpeg

He’s busy making connections and licking arse. Another money obsessed knob Alex never met but invited to his vow renewal. This fake wedding is basically a business affair. No doubt MeMe isn’t in her elements. She must feel so, so dumb. How many failed projects she has under her thick thighs now? Love Hair, vegan shoes, overpriced umbrellas? Did she wanna have a clothing brand as well?
9BF814B5-982B-42E7-8728-B5D6AA5BCC79.jpeg
55E39702-2EF1-4307-8613-3FC144E047E5.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Okay all criticism aside, she looks good! A nice blowout and elegant dresses suits her!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
First vow renewal??? So there’s going to be more? There’s a global pandemic and these spoilt brats just swan in and out of countries throwing a tit ton of money for parties? Then she took her daughter to see what it’s like to live in an orphanage with no parents? So bleeping insensitive. Her career is basically dead so she throws away money to gain popularity again.

A guest wrote “vows renewed” and something clicked for me. Why did vows have to be renewed if nothing changed in the first place? Marriage isn’t a subscription. It doesn’t need to be renewed. More like vows were broken and MeMe wanted new and better photos to post. My husband and I didn’t have a proper wedding because we were moving countries and we wanted to put money towards buying our first house. It was our best investment and the profits from that were enough to nearly pay off our current mortgage. One of my friends had a similar dreamy Italian wedding where she rented a villa for guests for like five days. She had much better and more expensive taste than MeMe and Horse Teeth though and she was a stunning, stunning bride. It cost them close to £200k. The Icunts could have benefited from putting that money towards a down payment of their multimillion mansion in London and a country farm. Oops, I forgot. They can’t afford it. Watch MeMe’s Chanel disappears once she’s back in London. It’s going back to a rental shop.

I agreed. Annie did just a couple of posts and MeMe didn’t repost her. It’s so rude to mispronounce or misspell people’s names. It means you don’t give a duck. MeMe really can’t stand more beautiful, more successful women especially when they’re not from a similar immigrant American dream comes true like hers.

Her English is atrocious. Enrol yourself in an English class once you’re back in London, MeMe. Apparently, your horse teeth husband can’t even be bothered to write anything nice back just the generic love you. View attachment 688372
He’s busy making connections and licking arse. Another money obsessed knob Alex never met but invited to his vow renewal. This fake wedding is basically a business affair. No doubt MeMe isn’t in her elements. She must feel so, so dumb. How many failed projects she has under her thick thighs now? Love Hair, vegan shoes, overpriced umbrellas? Did she wanna have a clothing brand as well?View attachment 688379View attachment 688377
You are so right about vow renewals I’ve been with my husband for 15 years I would never consider renewing my vows because I meant them at the time and I am very lucky I’m completely in love with him and very secure in our relationship so don’t need to brag on social media or worse preach about love (like the ikunts do) I don’t understand this constant need to prove themselves with these cringey gushy posts (made worse that it only comes from Mimi, Alex doesn’t even reciprocate and when he does you can tell it’s been forced from Mimi) and the worse is their gross PDA’s so awkward and inappropriate and 100% staged. They make me sick that they flouted the rules at the beginning of the pandemic so openly I honestly think they have damaged their reputation to point of no return.

Okay all criticism aside, she looks good! A nice blowout and elegant dresses suits her!
Looking nice and making an effort (for a change) doesn’t take away they are horrible fake people

Oh how I believe you Alex... one of the highlights... and the first one you tell us, is this.. but not your wife.. we believe you totally...

C67DFBF0-CC1D-46A5-8769-7ED1263AD2F2.jpeg

This is way bad photoshopped!

DEA8925B-3B37-4912-B4FB-6F3A873D895F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
I wonder if they are doing this vow renewal for the gram. Nothing gets clocks and likes as much as weddings and babies. We all know they won't have more kids because they are lazy parents and poor Lidia can only handle so much. But throwing a big parties is totally doable
It's absolutely for the gram lol and for the ego.

Reactions: 11
Their vow renewal was just an event to get influencers together. Maybe they want to be the next revolve and organize influencer meet ups without the masterminds.

Alex is just following in the footsteps of wealthy people on the socials who have these retreats and masterminds where they all compete influence and money.

Dumb Mimi got a vow renewal out of this and Alexa got to play with kids her own age. But bottom line, this was Alex just being “hey I’m rich, look at me, I brought you here”

Mimi wouldn’t show Annie because she wishes she was everything Annie is and that the highlight of Alex’s vow day was lunching with Annie, Mo and that other couple.

Seriously, Mimi’s silk dress and tablesvapes were a cheap imitation of what Annie and Mo had. Might explain why Mo was the one who slipped the vow picture like minutes into the ceremony. It took him to 8 hours to then delete it. Wonder who eventually caught him out 😂

74A0B9F3-1057-428F-A5E1-CA2EF5E7D76A.png

Mimi posts by people she doesn’t feel threatened by. Annie caught the Chanel, Mimi hid it by not reposting.

Mimi don’t be so insecure, no one wants Alex, trust me. It’s the reason the only thing he flaunts is money. He has nothing else that anyone would want. Not even if wears a speedo 😂🤣😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Yes Meme looks good and her choice of wedding dress was really good but still the middle parted hair blowout not so much in my opinion. She should have done something different rather than her usual style, side parted old Hollywood hairstyle like Veronica Lake would have been amazing.

• Haha
Right guys time for new thread title what do we think?

Mimi and Alex ikon #5 insecure Mimi overcompensates at vowel renewal, Alex doesn’t show he loves her cuz he’s cruel

• Haha
Meme doesn't really like Andreas because he has behavioral problems, she was probably worried he would ruin her PERFECT celebration!
True. And it would look bad if only Adrianna had come. So none of the kids were invited. Poor Leyla

• Sad
If they did this event for the gram, can they claim the costs as work expense? 😳

• Sick
  • Sad
True. And it would look bad if only Adrianna had come. So none of the kids were invited. Poor Leyla
if that’s really the case, then that’s awful!
a child is a child!
Leyla should have thought twice before attending if that’s the case.

Right guys time for new thread title what do we think?

Mimi and Alex ikon #5 insecure Mimi overcompensates at vowel renewal, Alex doesn’t show he loves her cuz he’s cruel
Insecure global weirdo Mimi overcompensates at vow renewal, Alex overcompensates lack of manhood with paid influencer affection. #Gifted #Sponsored

• Heart
Même couldn't keep her minimalistic silk fitted dress for more than a sec. Ruffle dress back on to party with her kombucha served in a champagne glass like the wild animal she is.
Screenshot_20210731_001949.jpg

If they did this event for the gram, can they claim the costs as work expense? 😳
I think legally all they could potentially put on work expense is their own accommodation (saying they're in Positano for work as they work on the go). But both their YouTube and Instagram had never been monitised until Audible so I don't know if it would count as work expenses for their personal brand as Meme Ikonn and Alex Horseteeth.

That being said I don't even know through which company they charged Audible for the ads. Through Dreamers and creators maybe? If that still exists. I doubt they could take the audible money in the intelligent change account, what would you put in the accountancy paperwork. It has nothing to do with intelligent change.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.