Mimi and Alex Ikonn #4 The Life Changing Magic of Mimi’s Thunder Thighs & Alex’s Wandering Eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20210731_002825.jpg

Wasn't this a Meme s dress? I think she wore it a lot when pregnant. Still and always preaches about wearing what you have when getting rid of all old dresses to get new ones.

Screenshot_20210731_003653.jpg

Who talks about people at their wedding like that? Not even guest at the Obamas viw renewal would be such over the top arse licker seriously. It's a viw renewal not an award wining ceremony for best people in the world.

I have to say the make up was nice as well. The eyebrows tatoo give her such a harsh look though. She should have kept her natural line.
Screenshot_20210731_003611.jpg

The beach club restaurant privatisé for all the minions crew. We called it here first :p
Screenshot_20210731_003511.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion:

Mimi and Alex Ikonn #5 Positano livin' with their covidiot fam, exploiting their kid to get more likes on the 'gram.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
“Global weirdo wants to change grandpa’s ways,
but instead they sing Volare for 3 straight days”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Même couldn't keep her minimalistic silk fitted dress for more than a sec. Ruffle dress back on to party with her kombucha served in a champagne glass like the wild animal she is.
View attachment 688762

I think legally all they could potentially put on work expense is their own accommodation (saying they're in Positano for work as they work on the go). But both their YouTube and Instagram had never been monitised until Audible so I don't know if it would count as work expenses for their personal brand as Meme Ikonn and Alex Horseteeth.

That being said I don't even know through which company they charged Audible for the ads. Through Dreamers and creators maybe? If that still exists. I doubt they could take the audible money in the intelligent change account, what would you put in the accountancy paperwork. It has nothing to do with intelligent change.
Wow Meme so many dresses are these all #wearwhatyouhaveinyourcloset? She is the most contradicting and never follow anything she preaches person that I have ever seen in social media. :rolleyes::poop:

View attachment 688783
Wasn't this a Meme s dress? I think she wore it a lot when pregnant. Still and always preaches about wearing what you have when getting rid of all old dresses to get new ones.

View attachment 688793
Who talks about people at their wedding like that? Not even guest at the Obamas viw renewal would be such over the top arse licker seriously. It's a viw renewal not an award wining ceremony for best people in the world.

I have to say the make up was nice as well. The eyebrows tatoo give her such a harsh look though. She should have kept her natural line. View attachment 688791

The beach club restaurant privatisé for all the minions crew. We called it here first :p View attachment 688792
Her middle parted hair style makes her look really old and smelly doesn't suits her face for some reason. I don't why but I think she kinda follow Carrie Bradshaw's style from Sexy and the City.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who would leave their kid with Meme to look after (create content from!) specially in deep water!!!! What is she going to do is something goes wrong? Collect video evidence? 🤦🏽‍♀️
AF018A84-A51A-4331-B675-46C863DAB0DE.jpeg
C7AA72E7-9428-4496-8E36-4C7A382D30D2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why did they choose a celebrant from Paris? I mean, not that she was really “marrying” them…
14F57C2E-5D23-4AF4-BED3-12052508BEB3.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Yes I just saw the second dress as well! Her dresses for 3 days probably cost more than the actual event. 😂

she’s jumping up and down without a bra again.View attachment 688839
🥴🤢
Pretty sure sequins are plastic MeMe. Can she fully disclose all the new dresses she’s bought during this two months trip? How did she pack them in her carryon? She still looks so cheap even Shein pops on up the ads when I open this thread.

“Rental of vows”? Their guests have the same level of literacy as MeMe’s or they’re just making fun of this stupid event. How many guests actually went to their first wedding apart from their family? None but they invited lesser known influenzas to this rental of vows to show off and make connections. It doesn’t sound like a celebration of love to me (*vom*). It’s a business function and will be written off for taxes.
21DCD80F-3B05-4186-90CA-CD71A45CF129.jpeg

932D7974-B6AE-4242-99E9-A622A1F48CE4.jpeg
watch out for this Mini Alex. He’ll turn out worse than the Original Horse Teeth. He’s always filming something on his phone. But are we surprised? Manners and intelligence don’t run into those genes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Why did they choose a celebrant from Paris? I mean, not that she was really “marrying” them…
View attachment 689019
So weird. Usually these types of things are done by a family member or friend who has seen the couple's journey and can speak about them at lenght during the ceremony. This woman is a stranger they don't even follow on instagram.

Reactions: 14
Were all non family members “internet friends”? I’m embarrassed for them! No cousins? Aunts? Uncles? Childhood friends?

No wonder why the influenzas chose to be their friends, Grandpa would spend money and make sure he picks insta worthy locations which helps everyone else’s business. I think every couple took a kissing photo where the Ikonns “got married”.

B5B585C7-1CDE-4273-8BC2-6BB12DC9678B.jpeg

CD0A43AE-99D5-4E53-90B2-011D2BDF5DD7.jpeg

how many speeches did horse teeth give over the 3 days? I’ve had enough of his voice and I wasn’t even there! 🤢

74CDC5D4-7225-4937-BEF7-CB56CEF5335E.jpeg

EFFED31A-E7DC-467A-95AD-C112BC216EE4.jpeg

imagine being at your own “wedding” and still holding your Chanel bag close hahaha 😂😂

4864AB7D-1C3E-4AB0-9DC8-B30A6A35CFF7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This tells you all you need to know about the ikonns. How meaningful can it be to celebrate in front of strangers you have never met or hardly know. Ikonns are social climbers and this was just a desperate attempt to make some new connections. I saw they invited food babe as well - they don’t know her either, just follow each other on insta.
Most of these people got these invites and thought - wtf? Who are these people?
Yet people like Lulu were not invited.
As time goes on, Alex and MeMe keep getting even more empty and even more narcissistic.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
When one says ‘can you believe it,’ It’s usually a sign of unpleasant feeling or discomfort about something, as it was so bad that I can’t believe we made it this far It’s not a motivational thing!!
He will leave her at the first glimpse of a “better opportunity,” he had a lunch with a total knockout on his vows renewing day and he had a big smile on his face!! Then he posted about it!! No respect at all!! Why is she put up with all of this?? Unless she doesn’t mind being called a doormat..
58F6267F-1487-4814-94BA-657DD3D3180E.jpeg

Poor Mimi standing next to Masha who has more children than her and roughly the same age, yet not the same size..
300D6D2E-4B2B-4FFE-ADC1-4121E18CDE14.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They forgot to invite aksenovs’s. They were on the same boat in Positano last year, and this year I don’t see them around icunts. Hmm?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow! They have no long term friends and family? I am away from my home town for 20 years and country for 11 years. I still have kept all of my friendships and we get together whenever we can.

In a way it’s good that Leyla and Demitri kid’s are not there celebrating whatever the mockry of wedding is going on- that’s not Leyla’s lifestyle and it’s good that Leyla’s kids doesn’t get influenced by whatever ‘lifestyle’ these Cunts are living. Thank God for Demitri and his side of family - their kids get to have normal childhood. And thankfully, Leyla isn’t part of this shitshow no more. I hope Leyla & Demitri remain ‘happily’ married for the sake of their kids

Reactions: 14
When one says ‘can you believe it,’ It’s usually a sign of unpleasant feeling or discomfort about something, as it was so bad that I can’t believe we made it this far It’s not a motivational thing!!
He will leave her at the first glimpse of a “better opportunity,” he had a lunch with a total knockout on his vows renewing day and he had a big smile on his face!! Then he posted about it!! No respect at all!! Why is she put up with all of this?? Unless she doesn’t mind being called a doormat..
View attachment 689202

Poor Mimi standing next to Masha who has more children than her and roughly the same age, yet not the same size..
View attachment 689204
Alex looks like Kevin/ fake doll/ barbie’s husband or whatever he is... and Meme looks so fake, that I want to 🤮

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.